GRAVY TRAIN

HERE COMES THE GRAVY TRAIN~

 

My chanyeol trolling story.
I'm sorry... Lol
 
Yes, chanyeol saw how the other members were looking at him just now...
He saw how they stared at him with blank expressions of second hand embarrassment and some of disgust.
 
Chanyeol was hungry, ok?!
 
He didn't think that the cute looking box filled with oddly shaped cereal was dog food, and when he took a bite of it, he feel in love with it.
 
'Gravy... Train...' He sounded out the words on the box before eating another bite of the new snack. He loved the salty taste and the meaty insides.
 
"Hyung? What are you doing eating the dog's food?" Sehun walked in on the love fest between him and the breakfast he was inhaling.
 
"Dog... Food?" Chanyeol looked at the box of gravy train before seeing 10 more pairs of eyes crowding around him.
 
"THE DOG FOOD!" Chen chucked the giant boy out of the way and cuddled the box of nibbles, rocking side to side in a soothing motion.
"Did the ugly creep hurt you, my precious?" Chen asked the box and placed soft kisses on the words:
'Here comes the gravy train'
"Don't worry, mama's here, my baby." He cooed and scooted to the corner of the room with the box.
 
"NO! MY PRECIOUS!" Chenyeol yelled and pounced at the other, grabbing the box and holding a strong pull. The force was acting on the other side as well, causing both of them to freeze in time while the box was slipping out of their hands.
 
"Gravy... Train... Is... Mine!" Chen screamed at the taller male. He looked at the shorter with a deathly scare.
 
"NO! Gravy train is mine!" Chanyeol retorted. They suddenly felt the box becoming longer.
 
"No! It's ripping!"
"You let go of it!"
"No! I had it first!"
"Well, yolo!"
"YOLO?! Why would you-"
 
...
 
The box ripped and all of it's contents spilled onto the floor.
 
"NOOOO GRAVY TRAIN~!" Chanyeol cried and spread out his arms. Balls of fire and streams of light were beaming out of his arms and torso.
 
No one saw of the exo dorm again...
 
-------------------
WHAT THE FUDGE DID I JUST WRITE?!?! Oh my god! I am so sorry! I don't know why i wrote this, i was bored and. Didn't feel like updating my other story. Haha