bubble tea

★゜。Asian Munchies 。♥゜☆ (。◕‿◕)

 

Bubble tea is so yummy!

But it's difficult to find places that sell this amazingggg drink D: (in the U.S., at least .____.")

 

 

Ingredients:

(I think you can afford to be lenient with measurements in drinks :P)

~1/2 cup quick cook tapioca pearls 

~400ml Rice milk (you can use almond, soy, normal milk too)

~100 ml coconut cream (equal to about 0.4 of a cup, 1/2 cup)

~100ml coconut milk (for a lighter recipe omit the cream and use 200ml coconut milk)

~2 bags black tea

~5 tbsp agave nectar (you can use honey instead .__.")

~1 cup frozen strawberries

 

 

1. Boil 5 cups water in a saucepan, and add tapioca pearls in once water is boiling, and stir. When pearls enlarge, cover saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Or, follow cooking instructions of tapioca pearl packaging if there are any.

2. Once the tapioca pearls are cooked, drain them & mix with 2 tablespoons agave and 2 tablespoons hot water. Leave them to cool.

3. Heat rice milk, coconut milk, and coconut cream in saucepan until simmering.

4. Add the black tea bags, 3 tbsps agave & strawberries and let simmer for another 5 mins.

5. Once the mixture has been simmering for 5 minutes, take out tea bags and simmer for another 10 minutes.

6. After 10 mins leave the strawberry milk mixture to cool. Once cooled drain out the strawberries.

7. Pour tapioca pearls into glasses, add ice cubes, and pour the cooled mixture on top.

 

Done! ENJOY :D

And FYI - this serves 2 people e w eb

 

Credits: ( �?/span> )

A/N: I hope you liked the recipe :DD Enjoy!

applepumpkinpieful

lalalalala

I lurveeeeeee bubble tea 'specially honeydew and strawberry *o* /drools

bai.

p.s. (to applepumpkinpieful)

what song do you want for this chappie? n w n (I just put Lee Hi 'cause she's amazing like that n w n <33 --> my fave song by her ; ;)

YGFamily97