Change of Plan

Unfortunately, We're Married (Slow Update)

Don’t fall in love with me, Myungsoo.

Don’t fall in love with me, Myungsoo.

Stupid mind! Stop replaying what she has said! I understand it!

TSS. The eff.

How dare she warn me about falling in love? And with her?! NEVER! I’ve dated a lot of girls who are prettier and ier than her and take note, I’ve never fell in love with anyone of them. So how dare she tell me about it? TSS.

 “I REALLY HATE HER.” I growled in annoyance.

“What’s new with that?” Sungyeol answered without leaving his look on his phone.

I sat beside him. I saw searching news about us. #InfiniteComeBack isnow trending in twitter. I’m not even surprised about it because tomorrow is our comeback day. I should be resting right now but my stupid hypothalamus keeps on reminding me about what she has said.

I crossed my arms as I leaned back on the couch. I should think of another way of how I will get back to her. I checked the time. It’s already twelve midnight but she’s not here yet.

Where is she? Tss. I’m not worried, okay.

Suddenly an idea popped out of my mind. I shifted my look on Sungyeol and the pushed him.

“You’re a genius!” I yelled.

“What the hell, L!” He glared as he stood up and sat again on the couch.

“Change of plan!”

“What plan?”

“I’m gonna make her fall in with me.” I smirked. He stared at me for a minute and then shook his head like I was crazy or what.

“Just do whatever you want.” He sighed.

Yeah. I’ll do whatever I want.

Let’s see who’ll fall first, Choi Seunghee.

 

----------------

“Where have you been?” I asked Seunghee when she came home. She ignored me and continued walking in the kitchen. I frowned, following her.

“How many times do I have to repeat what I’m saying just for you to answer?”  She took a bottle of water out of the fridge and then leaned on the sink, facing me.

“Where have you been?” I repeated.

“You sounded like my brother.” She said. She drank the water in one shot and then left the bottle on the sink.

Okay. Don’t misunderstand what I’m doing right now. I’m starting my plan because the sooner the better.

I leaned my face toward her, leaving an inch away from her face, and then sniff. I saw her flinch which made me smirk. I composed myself and put on a worried look.

“Are you drunk?” I asked not moving away. She then pushed me away and walked out of the kitchen.

I smirked. This might be easy, eh?

 

---------------------- 

“Don’t you want to watch our performance?” I asked Seunghee with a smile on my face. Her face straightened as soon as she saw me. I did my best not to laugh.

“Did you just ask her to come?” Sunggyu hyung asked, surprised. He eyed me suspiciously.

“What? You told me to be nice to her.” He shook his head and give me a don’t-do-anything-stupid look. I just smiled at her.

“Just come okay.”

She ignored me and was about to walked out of the room when Woohyun stop her by grabbing her wrist.

“Just come.” Woohyun said. “Your Granma called me last night. She said she prepared something for the two of you tonight.” He said pertaining to me.

She rolled her eyes and gave me one last look before she went to her room.

 

----------------

Seunghee changed her clothes despite of not wanting to come. She could still remember the ‘just an inch away’ scene last night. She had some drink last night, she has to admit it, but she wasn’t that drunk. She didn’t even expect to see L standing in front of the door, like a father waiting for her daughter to come home, at three in the morning. She wasn’t actually ignoring him. She just wanted to be alone.

She heard a knock on the door.

“You ready?” Woohyun asked.

“Do I have a choice?”

He chuckled.

“C’mon. Just ignore L like you always do and focus your eyes on me.”

“I’m not ignoring her.” She rolled her eyes as she brushes her hair.

“Yeah. Yeah. Just come out when you’re ready.”

They arrived at the scene three hours before Infinite performs. While in the car, L keeps on asking her things about herself which she totally ignored. She watched them do the rehearsals. They’re great. She has to admit it. After watching them perform twice, she left the stage to go to the restroom without them knowing.

This place is actually not new to her. She’s been here many times ago when she’s still watching her brother and her best friends perform. Everyone from the building knows her. Who wouldn’t know Choi Siwon’s sister?

One staff then saw her walking on the corridor. He greeted her and she greeted him back. She was about to walk when she heard someone called her name.

“Seunghee?” She turned around and saw Niel of Teentop.

“Niel?” She went toward her and gave her a hug.

“It’s been a long time! What are you doing here?”

“Just watching.” She replied shortly. He then ruffled her hair.

“You haven’t changed at all! I missed you!” He hugged her again. Seunghee laughed and hugged him back.

“Me too.”

“By the way, whose performance are you going to watch? I didn’t see Super Junior’s name on the list.”

“Just someone.”

Niel eyes suddenly widened.

“Did you and---“

“No.” She cut her off.

“Ooooh~ then who is it?”

“Ours.” L then came out of nowhere. He stood next to Seunghee with a smile which made Seunghee frowned. Niel gave her a ‘you know him’ look. She just shrugged.

“Seunghee? Is that you?” someone asked behind Niel. The three looked up and saw the rest of Teentop approaching her. L suddenly noticed the quick changed in Seunghee’s face.

“Long time no see, Noona!” Changjo said, giving her a hugged. He accidentally bumped L.

“Oh, hyung. I’m sorry.” He apologized as he breaks the hug. L then frowned. She grabbed Seunghee’s wrist and pulled her beside him. Teentop looked at him, puzzled by his action.

“By the way, why are you here? Are you going to watch us?” CAP asked, excited. Seunghee shook his head.

“I know nothing about your comeback.” She answered honestly. CAP placed his hand like he was hurt to what she has said.

“You’re so mean.” He pouted which surprised L.

“By the way, are you two dating?” Chunji asked, pointing at Seunghee’s wrist which was held by L.

“No.”

“Yes.”

They answered at the same time. Teentop except for L.Joe looked puzzled at them. Seunghee yanked her wrist away from L’s grasp.

“So?” Niel asked. Seunghee looked at Myungsoo like telling him to shut up but L ignored her. He placed her arms around her shoulder, pulled her closer to him and answered the curious Teentop with a big smile.

“I’m her boyfriend.”

“SERIOUSLY?!” They all asked in unison except for L.Joe who keeps on staring at Seunghee. L nodded.

“Right, Babe?” L asked Seunghee. Seunghee glared at him and then uttered something that made him and Teentop, except for L.joe, froze.

“Fck you.” 

 

----------------

 

Author's Note:

WOOHOO! I've updated! ^^ Sorry for the wrong grammar. I don't have enough time to reread it again. Anyways, ENJOY!