HyoFany-Love Blossoms in Autumn?

Hyolo

Hyofany

Love Blossom-K Will

Coffee over Milk (Coffee House OST)-Boram, Hyomin, Jiyeon

Italics are Tiffany's thoughts


 

The brown and yellow leaves falling onto the bare ground creating a layer of gold above the grey concrete floor. The season for jumpers and scarves has arrived along with the falling leaves. The build up to Christmas starts with her making my favourite pumpkin spice latte filling our house with the aroma that we both love. Even though rain was falling throughout the year, there is something autumn rain that I especially love. The thought of leaning by the window sill listening to raindrops falling and drinking a cup of hot tea is enough to make me happy. Actually the thought of snuggling in bed watching the rain from the window with my loved one will probably make me even happier. The cup of tea will be a nice bonus. These thoughts make me happy but nothing beats actually having her in my bed snuggling up again me like right now.

“Babe, what are you thinking about?” She stared at me with her big shining eyes like a confused child. She slightly moved but she was still in my embrace. I look at her delicate features, the messy blonde hair from the night of amazing love making. When she stares at me she always had that look of curiosity in her eyes, I guess it’s just from her child like personality and I love that.

“Thinking about us, well mainly how amazing you are.” A small giggle came out of which was unlike her. I kissed her pump lips in the midst of her giggle. She is usually funny and loud in front of people but when she’s with me, she turns into a shy girl who had just fallen in love. Well, I guess she is in love with me as much as I am with her.

“I don’t remember you being this good with your words when I first met you. Remember how we first met, baby?” I was never a person that was short of words but when I first met her, I was speechless. Well, actually it might be because I lost my voice on the day that I first met her. But I was 100 % sure that I still wouldn’t know what to say if I had my voice then.

“How do I not remember meeting you?”

--

Flashback

Before Hyoyeon came into the company, she was quite famous with the employees already. We all knew her as the mysterious blogger that calls herself Hyo who posts sketches of clothes that she designs herself. The clothes that she sketches were like a breath of fresh air, it was nothing that we have seen before. The sketches were labelled in such detail that it would take us days to do. What was more amazing was she wrote articles about each of her designs, the articles were such an interesting read. When we discovered her blog, we spent two days looking through all her articles and sketches and decided to contact her straight away. It’s always busy in the fashion world so didn’t have much time to admire over a mysterious online blogger, so we had to get her as soon as possible before other companies get her. Our HR team contacted her and she was willing to come to our headquarter for an interview. When I was assigned to be interviewing her, I got unbelievably nervous which I had no idea why.

The night before I felt ill and my voice started to go quite raspy and deep. If I was interviewing any other person, I would’ve just called in sick. But for some reason, I wanted to see this mysterious blogger called Hyo so desperately. I dressed up as if I was going on a date which I think back now was kind of funny because I just wouldn’t have guessed that we would end up actually together. When I woke up, my voice was gone. I couldn’t speak at all and my throat was hurting quite badly.

--

When I heard I was going to be interviewed by Tiffany Hwang, my heart couldn’t stop racing. She was my favourite journalist ever, I felt like a fangirl who just got ticket to meet her idol which was technically true. I got the call from vogue when I was skating down the street to meet my friends for lunch. This happened just a week after I was offered as a consultant for Burberry. I was finally achieving my dream of being a fashion designer from my little blog, I have never been so grateful for Tumblr since I started using it when I was 17. I nearly ran into the back of a garbage truck when I heard her name, I was that surprised. At first I was going to decline the offer from Vogue, but what are the chances of the person you admire the most being the person who is going to interview you. I had to take go see her.

--

It was ridiculous how I lost my voice on the day of the interview. I was beyond frustrated at myself and at who ever gave me my sore throat. I could call in sick but I really wanted to see this mysterious blogger. So I texted my friend who worked in HR to get another person to interview her which was fine, but I still decided to go in to work anyway just to see her. I didn’t know why I was so eager to see her even though I couldn’t even make a auditable sound from my mouth. I decided to check her blog on more time before going to work and it put a large smile on my face.

As I got out of the tube station and walked towards the office. I was holding a cup of coffee in one hand and my phone in the other, I was clearly not paying attention to my surroundings. As I finally looked up someone quickly zoomed pass me making me drop my coffee, my mouth was wide open ready for a scream but of course no noise came out due to my sore throat. After quickly mourning for my lost coffee, I saw someone on a skateboard who I presume was the person that startled me. My frustration escalated to anger after seeing the person was a skater. I think not all skaters are bad but after dating one bad one, I can never think of another one in a different way. My boyfriend when I was 17 taught me how to skate, he was handsome and nice but all his friends were s. He listened to everything that his friends say and this eventually pissed me off, so we broke up.

The person who startled me started to slow down on their skateboard. The person who I presumed was a girl with wavy blonde hair along with a blue snapback backward and I could see ‘922’ printed on her cap. Her clothes were completely opposite who I assumed a skater would wear, she had on a blue blazer with black jeans and a pair of black studded Louboutin flats. I guess I can forgive her a little from her fashion sense. I was daydreaming as she was walking towards me. I was brought out of my daydream from a soft, husky voice.

--

“Miss?”

--

Luckily, it was a nice day today in London so I decided to bring my skateboard along to my interview. I came out of the tube station and made my way towards my destination. There wasn’t many people on the pavement so I decided to increase my speed slightly. As I was about to skate pass a girl, I might have came too close to her but not close enough for us to collide. But she was still startled and I heard her drop her coffee on the floor. So I stopped as quick as I can to see if she was okay. As I walked towards her, I couldn’t see her face properly. She had a large scarf wrapped around her neck and up to her nose, her hair was black and curly with bangs that ended just above her eyes. I could tell she was daydreaming as I walked towards her but as soon as I called her, she came out of her daydream and looked slightly startled. She get scared easily, doesn’t she.

--

I couldn’t speak at this moment due to my throat but more was because of her. I don’t remember much that happened at this moment, I had a complete mind blank. The only thing I could remember was she reminded of an angel who came down from heaven to save me and she gave me her coffee. As she approached me, she had on an innocent, apologetic face. She had a really pretty face and especially those eyes, I swear they were shining by themselves. She had really cute cheeks that make me want to pinch them. I just couldn’t stop admiring her near perfect facial structure.

--

I put on my brightest smile on my face to ease her anger a little. But it didn’t seem like she was feeling much anger. It’s not like I could see her face very well to be honest, because of her scarf and her hair. I had to slightly look up at her because she was wearing heels and I was just wearing flats. Even though I was looking up at her, I felt like overpowering her for some reason. Her eyes had a combination of shock and curiosity which was a weird mix but it was gorgeous anyway.

Her hand was still at the same position where her coffee slipped out of her hand. I gently grabbed her hand and put my coffee into that hand. When I felt her grip onto my cup of coffee, my hand remained her hand. I was reluctant to pull my hand away from hers, who cares about the interview. Her hands were warm from the coffee and it was so soft that I could stand here and caress them all day. During the entire time, we were locked onto each other’s eyes. It was something that has never happened to me before, the strong sense of attraction between us was so powerful that it could knock me out. When I unwillingly broke our stare, there was a yellow leave on her hair. I’ve always loved autumn, the golden brown colours of the falling leaves just makes it so comforting. Even though the typical constant rain can become a bit of a mood kill, autumn was still my favourite season. I also find autumn romantic, I might not look it but sometimes I can be hopelessly romantic. I did not say those words, my ex did. I dropped my board and picked the leave out of her hair. The leave and wind made her black hair slightly messy, so I smoothed down her silk like hair.

I unwillingly peeled me eyes away from hers with a smile on my face and left.

I will definitely see her again.

--

Everything happened way too quickly in that past minute. I was staring into her hazel coloured eyes, they were shining like diamonds under the gentle sunlight of London. Even though my whole body felt numb, but I still felt her hands on mine. My hand felt warm and it wasn’t from the coffee she gave me, this kind of warmth had emotions like its filled with love. I might sound crazy now but I swear it was exactly what I felt back then. Then she picked up her other hand and made its way towards my head. My face went completely red when she picked something off my hair. I swear I blushed even harder when I felt her hand smooth down my hair.  I finally gain back some sense when her hand left mine, she flashed me a smile that could kill. I was surprised I didn’t faint on the spot.

Oh god

--

After that encounter I figured there was no point of me going into work. I couldn’t speak a word to a girl who I developed a crush on 5 minutes ago, how do you think I can speak to our clients. So I just decided to text my friend to call in sick for me and went home to rest.

I was still holding that cup of coffee in my hand, reluctant to drink it. It wasn’t because the girl has drunk out of it, I just wanted to savour it when I get home. I knew if I drank it on the tube, I would literally smile to myself or even squeal, don’t want to embarrass myself even more.

When I got home I read the name of the cup so I can at least know her name. ‘Hgo’ was written on the cup, I immediately creased my brows. What kind of name was that? How do you even pronounce that? So I spent the next minute trying to pronounce the word but all of them sounded stupid. I then had a sip of the coffee after I have prepared myself. I must sound crazy right now because I was preparing myself to drink coffee, really? My smile widened even more after founding out it was the pumpkin spice latte which was my favourite coffee.

Me and her, it feels like it’s meant to be.

--

It’s been two days but I still haven’t seen my favourite editor. Why does she have to be ill? These past two days I couldn’t stop thinking the girl that I met. I haven’t felt like this since I was with my ex six months ago. We kind of broke up with no reason really, so I don’t really know what happened. I don’t think she does either. So I think we just grown out of each other, I guess. People may say I’m pathetic to think this, but I think its kind of romantic how much I am thinking about a person that I’ve only met once. No? It feels kind of sweet being love at first sight with someone though.

As much as I like to think about these lovey dovey things, I need to take a break or I might actually crack my face from grinning too much. Luckily, the people in my office said we could have a welcome party for me at a club which I of course said yes.

It was around 9 when I arrived at the club where the party was. My colleagues waved me over to their table and after getting a drink and chatting to them, I decided to into the dance floor. Apart from fashion, dancing is one of my favourite things to do. I feel like I can get lost in the music and just express emotions through dancing. I felt some glances from other people who were dancing and this urged me on to dance even harder. By then I was a bit tipsy already so I didn’t really care about the people that are trying to grind up onto me. But somehow through those onlookers, I can feel someone staring at me for a different reason.

--

I finally got better and my friends invited me out to a club. They said that the new girl will be there as well and they told me her name is Kim Hyoyeon. I got to the club at 9 and it was already packed with people, I found my friends at our usual booth. I looked around the club but Hyo was nowhere to be seen. My friends laughed at my behaviour and pointed at the dance floor.

“Was it that obvious that I was looking for her?” How did my friends even know I was this eager to see her? It might be because they all caught me constantly refreshing her blog at work before I was ill….. Oh, and they might have found me smiling when looking at her designs… Or maybe they caught me searching for her picture on Google…Wow I sound obsessed…

“Yes it is, Steph. Just go, she’s in there somewhere.” My friend knew me way too well.

From what my friend told me, the new girl seems to be a clubber and actually quite famous in the underground dance scene. I never really liked going to clubs and bars since graduating university, the amount of partying during those times didn’t really do much good to me. As I got into the dance floor, I saw a crowd of men dancing around who I presumed was a girl. I could briefly see flashes straight blonde hair waving around as she danced.

“That’s her.” My friend whispered behind my ear.

I stared even harder after knowing this is the girl that I’ve been dying to see for the past two weeks. As I was about to approach the crowd, she smiled at one of the men dancing around her and walked towards the bar. Even though the club was dark, the constantly flashing neon light still allowed me to have to good look at this girl. I spotted her straightaway, she was the skater girl.

Skater girl is the new girl.

This can’t be a coincidence, can it?

--

I got a bit tired after dancing around for a while. I still haven’t seen Tiffany yet and I was slightly disappointed. As I was waiting for my drink to come, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Oh my god! You’re Tiffany Hwang. I’m Kim Hyoyeon, I’m new to the company and I’m such a big fan of yours!” I literally vomited my words towards her, I don’ think I have ever been so nervous. I quickly bowed towards her even though I was in heels and already tipsy, I nearly lost my balance. Seriously, I didn’t even get a chance to look at her face because I was so nervous. I was already sweating buckets and what did next literally nearly made my heart jump out.

She grabbed both my hands pulling me up. I could see she was trying to stop herself from giggling at my behaviour. I know I must have made a such a fool of myself in front of her, oh god!

“Do you not recognise me at all?” Why is she talking about? She said with the most dazzling smile I have ever seen. Her face completely light up and she was absolutely gorgeous. She had bangs swiped across her forehead and her eyes disappear when she smiled at me. It was one of the most genuine smile ever, it seemed like she was just as happy to see me.

“You bumped into me last week.” She cannot be serious about this. She was the girl that I bumped into and fell in love with. She’s the girl that had the warmest hand and twinkling eyes. She’s my boss.

“I am so sorry, I was late the a job interview and I am so sorry for bumping into you. I swear I didn’t mean it. You were so gorgeous when I saw you, I completely froze and I don’t know what I was thinking giving my half empty coffee to you. You were so beautiful and I fell in love with you straightaway when I saw you, !” I tried to get my hand out of her grip to cover my face, what the hell did I just say?

--

I looked away and smiled at her cute behaviour. I got braver after hearing her little accidental confession. I looked into her eyes again and she was clearly trying to look away to hide her face.

“I’m glad you feel the same, cutie” I let go off her hands and held her face. I brought her face towards me and gave her a kiss.

End of flashback

--

“You were so cute when I first meet you at the bar.” I heard her giggle and snuggle closer towards me. I love this side of her that no one else sees, the side that make me fall deeper in love with her.

“Baby, how can someone look cute at a club? I was wearing a tight black dress when I saw you.” I love it when she calls me baby, it feels like she’s always taking care of me and caring for me. Before she starts talking more and before I get lost in her voice. I pulled her on top of me and silenced her with a kiss.

We stopped kissing and she lies on top of me, snuggling onto my shoulder. I look out to the window and see yellow leaves falling onto the ground. These are the moments where I think we can spend the rest of our lives’ autumn together.

Love doesn’t have to blossom in spring, it can happen when you least expect it to and for us it happened to be autumn.

 


The next oneshot will be Hyohyun

Anyone have any ideas for Hyohyun, if you do drop me a comment

Have fun reading guys

Comment and request!