Humiliate?

Mr. Tutors

In a quiet library, a girl was struggling to pull a book from a bookshelves.

"A little bit more" Haneul said when she gets to touch the book.

The book is located at the bookshelf which higher than her so she can't pull the book easily.

Haneul mad with herself for being short. "Why I'm so short?" she sighed.

She only can look at the book but can't reach it.

For the last time, she tried to pull the book with her effort. Trying and trying but still, she can't pull it.

Finally, she gave up when she can't reach the book.

"Maybe, I should study something else first and next time I will come to ask the librarian to get it for me" she said to herself.

She walked to her table with a sigh.

 

Suddenly, a voice asking her. "Do you need my help to get that book?"

Haneul shocked when listened to the voice. If she not mistaken, it's rare for her school students studying in the library after school finished.

When she turned her back, she saw a good-looking boy smiling to him. 

It was... Luhan. The top ranking student in her school who admires by teachers and the girls too.

"Uh, yeah" she nodded. It's better accepting the help when peoples were offering.

Luhan walked to the bookshelves and pulled the book that Haneul want.

"Here" Luhan give the book to Haneul. 

"Thanks" Haneul said shortly before walking away. It;s not like she hates Luhan but she just don't want to get close with any smart students.

"Did I do something wrong?" Luhan said when saw Haneul avoid him.

 

"Luhan! What are you doing?" a question from Sehun make him back to the reality. He doesn't know when Sehun appeared at there.

"I just want to take this book" he took any random book that's near to his hand.

"Hurry up! There's a question that we can't solve" Sehun said before disappearing between the bookshelves.

Luhan put the book that he took just now back to the its shelve and walked to the table.

 

"What is the question?" Luhan said when he pulled the chair.

"This one!" Baekhyun pushed the Add-Math exercise book near to Sehun.

"Ah! It's simple. Use the completing square formula" Luhan wrote the formula on the book.

"Woa! He said simple" Chanyeol mocking Luhan.

"So good become a smart student right?" Kai said in asarcastic tone.

"All of you are intelligent too" Luhan praised them.

"Of course, we are intelligent" D.O said which cause everyone to laugh.

 

When Luhan were teaching EXO, he heard someone sighed. EXO were doing homework so they didn't hear the sigh.

It was Haneul that had deep sigh. She can't solve the add-math problem. She feels like wanting to knock her head on the table.

Luhan looked at Haneul with interest. He knew Haneul because she's quite popular in his class for her looks.

Luhan decided to go help to her when she looks so miserable.

"Luhan! Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"To that girl. She looks like she had a problem with the work" 

Luhan walked to Haneul after talking to EXO.

 

"Do you need my help?" Luhan sit in front of Haneul.

Haneul think for a long time before answering. "No. I don't need"

Haneul quickly closed her book and walked away from the table.

When Haneul close the book, Luhan discover a mind map that made by Haneul about Cell Division.

"This yours?" Luhan looked at the mind map interestingly.

Haneul nodded slowly. She knew there would be humiliate words coming from the smart student's mouth again about her work.

"It's nice and easy to understand" Luhan stated which different from what Haneul expected.

"Thank you!" Haneul smiled. This is the first time people acknowledge her work.

Then, Haneul realized she not supposed to get closer to any smart students. Its have been words that she holds for almost 1 year.

"I'm going first" Haneul bow before going away.

 

Sehun tried to hear Luhan and Haneul conversation but he just heard that part which Haneul reject Luhan's offer.

"Woaa, that girl really something" he mumbled.

 

"Hey Haneul! Stop there!" Sehun said when Haneul passed EXO's table.

Haneul quickly stopped walking. *Please say that I heard wrong. No one call my name*

"Can't you accept when people want to teach you? Don't be so arrogant. It's not like you're smart" Sehun were furious.

"Sehun! What are you saying?" Luhan quickly pulled Sehun. 

Haneul turned her back and look at Sehun.

She gives a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah! I know myself very well. I know I'm not that smart like you. You really same with other smart students. Humiliate weak students because they're weak from you. Do you know how much desperate weak students want the smart students to teach them? I bet you know nothing because you never feel it. Its better study by ourself than being humiliated which make our spirit disappear because of the stupid words" Haneul stated.

When Haneul turned her back from EXO, her tear drops as soon she walked. 

 

"She's crying" D.O said when he saw Haneul wiped her tears when going out from the library.

Luhan glares at Sehun for his harsh words.

"Apologized to her!" Luhan commanded.

"Okay. I will apologize to her tomorrow" Sehun lowered his head.

Luhan shook his head when saw Sehun's immature behave.

 

"What is the thing that you hold?" Suho asked. Luhan was holding Haneul's work.

"Ah! This Haneul's mind map about Cell Division. It's nice, colourful and easy to understand" 

Luhan passed the paper to EXO.

They agree with Luhan. The mind map really interesting.

"I think she has potential to improve herself" Kai that known as sarcastic people praised Haneul.

Everyone raised their eyebrows when listened to Kai's words.

 

"I have a plan. All of you must agree with especially you" Luhan pointed at Sehun.

"You hurt her with your words"

Sehun quickly nodded while lowering his head.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for boring chapter T_T