Madly in Love.

Madly in Love. (One Shot)

Jessica POV.

Jaejoong left. Again. Well, he has been acting different recently. He's been distant, cold, and down right rude. After being couple for four years, I'd had gotten use to Jaejoong having an attitude from time to time when he became stressed with our relationship. Ughh, this guy has not been sweet, caring, and romantic like he used to. What's wrong? I didn't think that I had done something that'll make him mad. He would have told me if I had, right?

"Freaking perfect." I mutter to myself as I begin to unfold my favorite fuzzy winter blanket before drapping it over my legs. "I guess its party of one, tonight." I pick the remote and press play, letting the beginning music of the movie fill the room as I begin to sing along to the more familiar tune.

***

Jaejoong POV.

Damn! I cannot keep doing this. I run a hand through my hair and pull into the driveway of mine and Jess's home. I was being an absolute to her. She didn't deserve this! Someone as amazingly perfect as Jung Jessica deserves someone equally perfect. That wasn't me. Did I....make the right choice?

I slowly unlock the door, waiting for her to run around the corner, welcoming I mean yelling at me with her hands on her hips. When she didn't come, I released a sigh of relief. I have a chance to collect my thoughts so when I explained things to her. From my position in the kitchen, I could faintly hear the music. I grinned and slowly paded my way into the living room. There on the couch, curled up around our blanket, the one that I bought specifically for movie watching, was my girlfriend, fast asleep. My grin grew and I walked over to her. I brushed her hair out of her face and gently withdrew the remote from her grasp to turn the movie off.

I then placed my arms under her head and knees and slowly picked her up. She stirred only to wrap her arms around my neck. "Jae", she breathed still sleeping like a baby. At least her unconcious self wasn't mad at me.

I walked us to our bedroom and placed her on our bed. I was getting ready to go take a shower when she suddenly tightened her grip on the collar of my shirt. "Jae?" she asked as she began to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered open.

I smiled weakly, "Hey Jess."

She began to pull me closer, when she suddenly pushed me back as hard as she can. Her eyes filled with tears. "Why have you been a jerk lately?"

"I'm sorry love. I've just been stressed lately with work and everything." I ran a hand through my hair again.

"No," she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. "You've never acted like this before when you've been stressed. You're usually sulk with me for a couple of days and go work out more than usual. You've never been a jerk for like, a whole week, Jae."

I grimaced and stood up. "This isn't the same as the other times. This is completely different."

She unwrapped herself from the blanket to stand up, hands placed on her hips. "Well, what is it then? Maybe I can help."

I shook my head and look towards the window. "You can't help. Not with this."

"Maybe I can."

"You can't."

"What if I can?" she stepped closer to me and took my hand, tracing meaningless shapes into the palm. "Will you let me help you babe? I hate seeing you like this." she leaves a gentle kiss on palm.

I run a hand through my hair, again. "But you can't though. I know you can't."

Jess looks up at me with her most beautiful doe eyes and my heart melts. "Why can't I?"

"This is different."

"What makes it different?"

Then I snap. "It just is! Okay Jess? Why must you have to hand in everything?" I rip my hand away. "You can't do anything about this!"

"Why the hell can't I help?" she yelled me, giving her eyes filled with tears.

"Because it's about you! It's all about you!"

"I should be part of it then! If it's about me!"

"No. You can't." then I walk away. Again.

"No!" she pulls me back by my jacket. In the end, the contents of my inside coat pocket comes tumbling out. Before I have the chance to take it, to hide it, Jess has taken it within her hands and is staring at it, a shock expression on her face.

"You weren't suppose to see that." I shuffle my feet. "Not yet at least."

"Jae.." she glances up at me and goes back to the object in her hands. "Is this what I think it is?"

I nod and come face to face with her. "I've been stressed all week because I've been going from store to store to try to find a place that would have your size. And I've been trying to find the perfect place for this to happen. You deserve the best."

Jessica is staring at me with tears beginning to form in her eyes and I continue, "I wanted everything to be right. The right place, the right moment, the right time. Everything had to be perfectly right. But I was so caught up in making it a perfect moment. That I forgot the most important part of it all." I look into her beautiful eyes. "You." I take a deep breath and take her tiny little hands.

"I want everything to be picture perfect, because you deserve it. Because you are perfect. In the way you treat people, the way you scrunch your nose when you sulk, the way you breath my name whether your sleep or awake, the way you trace shapes into my skin that makes me go insane. I love holding you and comforting you, I love protecting you from the douchebags that you attract when we go out, I love the way you try including everyone in everything, I love your beautiful doe eyes that I fall into. Your hair that always seems to be up in some sort of bun when you're working. I love your laugh, your smile. But, most importantly, I have completely fallen for you Jessica Jung. I'm madly in love with you." I bend down on one knee, and take the red velvet case, opening it.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

She gasps and nods her head rapidly. Tears are freely flowing down on her beautiful face. "Yes! Of course!" she says, once she's found her voice. I smile widely and slip the ring on her finger before standing up to cup her face, kissing her gently.

After a couple moments, I pull away briefly. "You just had to have the smallest ring size known to man." I say against her lips. She only laughs and pulls closer. I love this girl.

*END*

Sooo, how's the story? Leave a comment pwease~