Craving...

When can I be happy?

 

Tiffany's pov
 
Im scared at the same time happy. Im happy because we are finally going to have a baby and its a miracle! Im scared because of the baby's health... But taeyeon promised me that she'll be there to take care of me. I just hope our baby will be fine because something happens i might forgive myself for not taking a good care of the baby. 
 
Ty: fany ah~ 
 
Tf: im in the room tae!
 
Ty: oh? What are you doing there? Tired? Sleep then... Are you hungry? You want me to cook you something? Are you craving for anythin baby? Hows our baby? Is it okay? How are you feeling? Are you-
 
Tf: woah woah woah... Tae will you relax?  Im fine.. No im not tired but im a little bit hungry... Im craving for some mango shake (wink wink) 
 
Ty: mango shake? Hmm okay i'll make you one.. But i have to get some mango and some other ingredients.. You should stay at home and rest okay baby? Is there something else you want me to get you? 
 
Tf: uhh no thanks tae.. Im fine.. Please hurry up okay? I dont like being alone.. 
 
Ty: i will take care huh?
 
Taeyeon kissed my forehead before she left me alone in our condominium....
 
Wait.. Im pregnant... That means my tummy is going to get bigger.. MEANS!! OMG!! My wedding gown!! I need to call iu! 
 
Ring ring ring!!
 
Hello? Tiffany? Whats wrong?
 
Tf: hello iu!!!
 
Iu: yes?
 
Tf: i need your help!
 
Iu: okay calm down.. Im be right there in a minute okay? 
 
Tf: okay...
 
After 5 minutes or so i heard a knock on the door.. I quickly went and opened it..
 
Iu: okay whats the problem?
 
Tf: im pregnant!!
 
Iu: ohhh hows that a problem??? Waiittttt... YOU CHEATED ON TAEYEON?!
 
Tf: huh? No! 
 
Iu: then how are yo-
 
Tf: experiment... In lab... Its taeyeon's baby so calm your okay.. Im not cheating on her..
 
Iu: woow i didnt know thats possible..
 
Tf: its a 50/50 chance.. It rare but hey its all good now.. But the baby is pretty weak so.. We must take a good care of it or else...
 
Iu: ohh well i know taeyeon wont let anything happen to your baby.. And congrats! 
 
Tf: thank you :)
 
Iu: back to your problem.. Hows getting pregnant a problem?
 
Tf: the wedding dress!
 
Iu: ohhhhh is that so? Did your tummy got bigger? How many weeks are you pregnant?
 
Tf: i think it did.. And 1 week i think.. 
 
Iu: well then there are going to be a lot of adjusting on the dress then..
 
Tf: i know.. Im sorry..
 
Iu: no its okay! Its not your fault... At least you two are having a baby right? Its just a wedding dress.. And its taeyeon's wedding im fine with fixing everything.. And its good that you told me now.. That means i still have time to fix it..
 
Tf: thank you..
 
Iu: no problem... Well im sure your tummy is going to get bigger.. Before your wedding..
 
Tf: what are we going to do? Huhuhuhuhu my wedding dress...
 
Iu: oh dont cry.. And i dont worry about anything.. I'll just make some adjustments.. Instead of one size it can be more sizes..
 
Tf: huh? What do you mean? Make more dresses?
 
Iu: no not exactly.. That will take too much time to do... What i mean is a dress that can be adjusted quickly.. Hmm like a stretchable one...
 
Tf: i think that will work... 
 
Iu: it will... So now dont worry about anything okay? I need to go.. Take care of the baby okay?
 
Tf: okay... Thanks iu! 
 
Iu: bye!!!
 
Iu left.. Im finally felt relieved... Sigh.. What should i do now? Tae is not here yet.. Whats taking her so long?
 
I want mango shake :((( 
 
Knock knock!
 
Oh! Tae tae!!
 
Tf: tae!!!
 
I opened the door for taeyeon to come in..
 
Ty: hello baby!! I saw iu in the lobby.. Did she visit you? 
 
Tf: i called her... 
 
Ty: why?
 
Tf: the wedding dress.. My tummy got a little bit bigger but not that big though...
 
Ty: really? That fast? Usually it would take about a month for your tummy to get bugger when your pregnant.. Huh... Thats weird.
 
Tf: i guess its not a regular pregnancy like what the doctor told us..
 
Ty: i guess youre right.. Anyways.. I need to make your fresh mango shake! You wanna help?
 
Tf: sure! 
 
_______
 
No one's Pov
 
The couple spent there whole day cuddling while enjoying there smoothies...
 
Ty: i wish we can stay like this forever...
 
Tf: ahhh i know... 
 
Ty: fany ah.. After the wedding... What do we do?
 
Tf: honeymoon?
 
Ty: what about the baby?
 
Tf: what do you mean? 
 
Ty: is it okay for you to travel somewhere else even if youre pregnant? 
 
Tf: tae... Im healthy.. Its okay.. 
 
Ty: im just worried you know.. The baby... OUR baby... Its our only chance to have our own and i dont want anything bad to happen to both of you... You know what the doctor told us right? It might affect you.. 
 
Tf: i understand you tae.. But you cant treat me like im a paralize person... The baby is still young.. Im sure it'll be fine... We are not doing anything wrong right? 
 
Ty: i guess so... Where do you want to go? 
 
Tf: Anywhere.. As long as im with you...
 
Ty: fany?
 
Tf: yes tae?
 
Ty: uhhh lets not go back to korea for 2 years...
 
Tf: huh?! What?! Why?!
 
Ty: the baby....
 
Tf: what do you mean?
 
Ty: i want our baby to be safe... Here in america they are advance when it comes to medical safety.. I just want whats best for my wife and my baby..  
 
Tf: hmmm you have a point there tae... But why 2 years?
 
Ty: just you know.. To enjoy life here in america... Just for 2 years fany ah ... I promise...
 
Tf: what about our company? 
 
Ty: it'll will be fine with sooyoung running it... And appa will understand...
 
Tf: okay.. Whatever you want tae..
 
Ty: fany ah.. Im asking you if you agree though.. I dont want to make decision by myself... 
 
Tf: well tae i really want to go back to korea after our honeymoon.. But if its for our baby's sake then im willing to  stay here with you... 
 
Ty: so youre okay now? 
 
Tf: yeah.. Im okay... 
 
Ty: i love you...
 
Tf: i love you too..
 
Ty: ohh yeah to you too.. I was kind of talkin to my baby...
 
Tf: yah~! Meanie!
 
Tiffany pouted..
 
Ty: hahaha! I love you more though my fany ah~ 
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany on the lips... Which turned into a passionate one...
 
_________
 
Meanwhile....
 
Boa: what are they doing now?
 
Ch: kissing...
 
Kv: are they you know...?
 
Ch: nope not yet...
 
Boa: okay what about now? You know what give me that!
 
Boa took the teloscope from changmin.. The three parents were spying on taeny for the whole day... Just making sure that everything is fine..
 
Kv: okay.. What now?
 
Boa: hahaha! Thats my daugther...
 
Ch: what are they doing?
 
Boa: stuff that you two cant see...
 
Kv: aish! Not fair!
 
Ch: i know right..
 
Boa: oh? What the?!
 
Kv: what? 
 
Boa: they closed the curtain and the lights...
 
Ch: sigh* 
 
Boa: they are sooo ...
 
Kv: hehehehe thats my daugther.... 
 
Ch: im hungry.... 
 
Changmin pouted...
 
Kv: yeah me too... Weve been checking on them for the whole day and we havent eaten breakfast yet! 
 
Boa: ohhh i just remember... Hmmm let go eat outside? 
 
Kv: yes!
 
Ch: what are we waiting for?
 
Kv: what about our daughters?
 
Boa: ohh they are already eating all right... Smirk*
 
Ch: i feel like interuppting them...
 
Boa: i dont you want to mess with tiffany...
 
Kv: oh no you dont.... 
 
Ch: nevermind then... 
 
_________
 
Seoul...
 
Yn: yah! Thats mine!
 
Sy: bleehhh!!!!
 
Sn: yah you two stop it already! We have to leave tomorrow! 
 
Yn: but unnie...
 
Sh: yoong.. Just listen to sunny unnie.. Heres another chips.... Now lets go home and rest.. We have to wake up early...
 
Sy: awww what about me seohyun?
 
Sunny hit sooyoung's arm..
 
Sn: yah! You already stole yoona's chips now youre asking for more? Arhhh!! Unbelievable!
 
Hyoyeon whispered something at yuri...
 
Hy: shes on her period isnt she?'
 
Yr: 95% yes..... 
 
Js: she is... Look at her.. She looks like shes about to kill sooyoung... 
 
The three stared at the angry sunny who is scolding sooyoung.
 
Hy: are you guys packed already?
 
Hyoyeon finally interuptted...
 
Yn: yes!
 
Sh: yup! 
 
Js: just finished packing this morning...
 
Yr: all done! 
 
Sn: ....yes...sigh
 
Sy: uhhhhh not really...
 
Everyone: WHAT?!
 
Sy: im not done.. I finished packing all my food but not my clothes...
 
Sn: CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!
 
Hy: run soo... Run!!!