Realize...

When can I be happy?

Tiffany's Pov

I was walking towards the bridge... When finally saw jess with a little girl? That girls seems to be familiar to be but i cant see her face... 
 
I ran towards jess and called her... She turned around and so as the other girl...
 
TAEYEON!?
 
What is she doing here with jess? Wait? Is she crying? What happened? Did they broke already!? Yes!!! Waitwhat?! Tiffany!!! Stop!!!!
 
I saw taeyeon.. She also have the same reaction as i am.. She seems to be glaring at me?? I also saw jessica... She look uncomfortable...
 
Tf: mind telling me whats happening here..
Js: w-well.... Wait why am i stuttering?... Anyways... Taeyeon is my friend... She is the friend i was talking earlier... Which happens to be your partner for business.... And also the person you are hating right now.. And aslo she hating right now... Sooo yeah...
Tf: y-you h-hate me?
 
I asked taeyeon.. She just looked away... Im i the reason why she is crying right now? Why? What did i do? 
 
Tf: well i hate you more! You left me in the carnival withyour baekhyun! How c-could you! I thought you were nice! This is why i hate lesbians! They are so unpredictable! Arhhghhhhhh!!!
Js: SHUT UP TIFFANY HWANG!!! 
 
It was my first time being yelled at by Jessica..
 
Tf: what? Are you taking her side now? Did she brainwash you already? Is that how lesbains get their girls??
 
The next thing i know.. Was.. I got slapped... By my own best friend..  And i saw taeyeon running away... 
Oh gosh tiffany you just made everything worst! 
 
Js: im a lesbian tiffany... Now will you excuse me ... Am going to follow my fellow lesbo to comfort her.. Maybe this why she is crying... Think before you speak.... 
 
Tf: .......  What are you talking about?
Js: you insulted her... Just now...are happy? 
Tf:.......
 
That when i realize everything i did...... I insulted her when i was insulting siwon.... She was affected too... Because she is also a lesbian... She.. She...
 
I started crying.... I sat down and cried... Cried....
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
What did i do to her to insult me like that? Im trying to be nice to her but... But but! She is too much!! Too much to treat me like crap!! I could take it anymore... I ran away from her.. I dont know where to go..  All i know is that i want to get away from her! 
 
I stopped after minutes of running... I just dropped on the ground crying my heart out.... I heard footsteps... I was about to run away again because she moght insult me.. Again...
 
Js: dont....stay.. Im soo sorry taeng... I shouldnt ha-
Ty: its okay... Its not your fault... You didnt mean to hurt me... Its wasnt you who said those words....
Js: i just cant believe that tiffany is that mean about lesbos... 
Ty: i think its better if you talk to her... I dont want to cause any trouble between the two of you...
Js: im not apologizing... She is too much.. Even i got hurt... Let her be.... Let her realize how bad she is towards gay/lesbian people.. And how much her friends are important to her whether they are straight or not....
Ty: sica.... Please...
Js: no taeyeon... I said no already... Lets go home... 
Ty: okay... 
 
 
 
 
What do you guys think? Should i keep them mad to each other? Or be good friends for the next chapter?