The concert.

Differences between reality and fiction.

Jonghyun and Onew started to laugh when the fans screamed, but Key just stood there, wondering why every time the members touched each other the fans always went crazy. Key knew what fanservice meant, but they...they screamed even with the most simply look between them!

It was frustrating to him, but because he didn't understand, not because he didn't like it.

Taemin was looking at him a bit worried since he stopped in the middle of the stage, not following the others to change their wet clothes.

"you okay, hyung?" asked the maknae. Key smiled and nodded. Before following Taemin he left a kiss at the little pink ball in his hand and throw it to the fans who screamed the most when Jonghyun dropped water on him.

--

"Omo, I'm so tired..." moaned Onew when they entered in the car. Their manager laughed and the car.

"You all did it perfectly" said manager hyung. Taemin smiled happily, he loved when things went right, even if that implied end up tired as hell. "Oh, by the way, the crowd went crazy with your idea of the water Jonghyun. You started it and the rest of you followed, you break the mics because of the water but was a funny idea."

They all laughed, and Key hide a awkward look turning it in a cute pout. Taemin saw it, but he did say nothing. He will talk with him later, at home.

The trip back home passed slowly for everybody, and when they finally arrived Key and Taemin were already sleeping.

"Omo, wake up these two" said Onew, but Minho refused.

"Hyung, let's carry them to the bed." Jonghyun nodded and carefully carried Key out of the car. He moved a bit, whimper with the cold air, and grabbed Jjong's shirt to hide his freezen nose in his neck while the older waited for Minho.

"Jonghyun..." The dino heard Key whisper his name and for a moment he tought he was awake, but that wishper sounded more like a moan, and Key had his eyes closed.

And now was turn to Jonghyun to whimper, hypnotized by the soft voice.

"Guys, you can rest tomorrow, I'll se you in two days" Onew thanked his manager and run to open the door before the maknae and the diva could get cold.

Jonghyun dissapeared to leave Key in his bed, but when Minho was about to go upstairs Taemin woke up and they followed the leader to the kitchen. Right now they could eat a cow.

--

"Jonghyun..." Key whispered again, this time a bit louder. Jonghyun wondered if he should wake him up or just go to his bed and ignore him, but the moans were getting louder and more eager and that was making Jonghyun breathe heavier.

"Key, stop" he asked, even knowing he couldn't hear him.

"Hyung listen..." Jonghyun sighed and leaned closer to Key to listen whatever he wanted to say in his dreams.

"...Onew hyung is eating my chicken."

Jonghyun blinked, looked at his friend to prove he was sleeping but he couldn't keep it. Jonghyun fell to the gound and bursted in laughs, he was laughing so hard that Key wake up violently and even when he began to hit him with the pillow he didn't stop.

Key, confused, looked scared at his friends when they entered in the room.

But, once again, a little smile appeared in their faces and Jjong's laugh made them laugh too.

Just for that night Key forgot what happened on stage and looked again at Jonghyun with that glance only he could give him.