Encounter

Melancholia

Encounter |enˈkoun(t)ər|

(v) unexpectedly experience or be faced with (something difficult or hostile)

• meet (someone) unexpectedly.

(n) an unexpected or casual meeting with someone or something.

• a confrontation or unpleasant struggle

 

 

 

My yeollie~ : I think we need to do our monthly shopping today.

You : Tonight?

You : Why?

My yeollie~ : We’re out of coffee.

My yeollie~ : You know I can’t do this anymore Soo…

Myungsoo rolled his eyes reading the last sentence.

 

 

 

My yeollie~ : Soo.

My yeollie~ : Soo.

My yeollie~ : Sooo….

My yeollie~ : why are you not replying.

Myungsoo dried his hands.

 

 

 

My yeollie~ : SOOOOOOO

You : I was in the toilet yeol. I was washing my hands

My yeollie~ : oh.

My yeollie~ : Have you read my text?

You : yes.

My yeollie~ : So?

You : what?

My yeollie~ : WE NEED TO GO TO THE SUPERMARKET TODAY

My yeollie~ : I CAN’T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE.

My yeollie~ : I NEED MY COFFEEEEEE

You : ok.

 

 

 

My yeollie~ : OK?!

My yeollie~ : an ‘OK’?!?! OK IS NOT ENOUGH

My yeollie~ : I need to know.

You : we’re going to the supermarket asap when i got home k.

My yeollie~ : No.

You : what the hell Yeol?

My yeollie~ : 7:45.

My yeollie~ : I’ll be downstairs. On the lobby.

My yeollie~ : as soon as possible is not the answer.

My yeollie~ : 7 you'll finish your class. 45 mins to get home. 7:46 we'll start walking towards the supermarket.

My yeollie~ : I love you.

 

 

 

Myungsoo smiled a little, his boyfriend is so annoying he wanted to go home at this second and kiss him senseless if his class wasn’t his favorite. Well, every class is his favorite. They were all about photography anyway. Myungsoo was walking and about to press send after he wrote ‘I love you too. Even when you’re being this annoying Yeol.’ When he felt a cold finger grabbed his hand.

 

“Ah! Kim Myung Soo…!” the other guy said. “It must’ve been fate. I never thought you would come to Seoul.” He smiled. Myungsoo stood still. No, no, no… this is not happening he thought.

“It’s been a while isn’t it?”

“Ye…Yes…” Myungsoo stuttered when the other guy chuckled.

“Wow… What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like I’m a ing ghost or something?” he kept holding on Myungsoo’s hand.

“No. It was nothing. I didn’t expect to…”

“To meet me?” he chuckled. “Well, that’s made the two of us. I didn’t either.” Myungsoo squinted his eyes.

“What are you doing here?”

“Why? Is my presence your problem?” he grinned.

“And what if it is?” Myungsoo growled.

“Wow. So the infamous L is still somewhere within you huh? Impressive.” He clapped his hand, mocking Myungsoo.

“I’ve told you to stay the away from…” the other guy cut his word.

“Yeah? I could still remember what you did to me. How can I possibly forget it?” Myungsoo pushed him against the wall, grabbing his collar.

“It was nothing. If you dare blame it on me, I’ll ing find you.” Myungsoo hissed.

“Yeah? And what? What will you do?? The same you did back then? Oh come on now. The thing that you did to me on the gym back then was… amusing I must say.” Myungsoo clenched his fist. “Talking about back then. How’s the tall guy? What’s his name?? Sum… Sung… Sung… SUNG YEOL! AH! Yes Sung…” Myungsoo punched the wall beside the guy’s face.

“Don’t you dare say his name.” Myungsoo spat.

“Or what??” the other guy dared him. Myungsoo was about to land another punch, on his face when he heard somone yelled.

 

 

 

“YAH! MYUNGSOO!” Hoya and Woohyun ran and grabbed Myungsoo, pulling him and his hands away from the other guy.

“He’s not worth it.” Woohyun said.

“Well well well… the three musketeers hey, hello Hoya… hello Woohyun… I think I saw you in a club last week or something.”

“You better stay the away.” Hoya hissed while holding Myungsoo, he had never known his friend had that much power in him. “Come on. Let’s go.” He said.

“You better not show your face in front of us anymore.” Woohyun said.

 

 

 

“You know, too bad, so sad…” The other guy hummed while walking away. Myungsoo was about to snapped, but Hoya was a lot stronger than he was, so he couldn’t free himself from Hoya’s tight grip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can not protect him anymore you know.” The guy said. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeellllo! so yesterday was. ahem *blushing* yes... was pretty much a present for you guys. (let's call it that way) HAHA. so yeah.. the guy is coming into the picture dum dum dum... who is he. what is he doing. what does he want exactly? anyone? mind to guess? :D so again, thank you for you guys who have been reading this, commenting, subscribing (HELLOOOO NEW SUBSCRIBERS. i hope i wont disappoint you guys :')) and even upvoting. :''''') i love you guys!