Typical Day

Nerd×ColdHearted×Idiots

"Miss Choi please wake up, school is starting soon!" The head maid boomed from downstairs. 

Being the lazy and clumsy me, I didn't even bother to budge. But she kept screaming from the kitchen so you got no choice.

You felt as though you were defying gravity as you rolled off the bed.

BAAM! 

You slammed onto the ground before groaning in pain.

Getting up from the floor, you quickly checked your watch and realised that you had only a few minutes left.

So you did the normal routine of continuing your life even though you just wanna die.

You almost slipped when you ran down the marble staircase ((cos you are kind of rich)) 

but you held on to your dear life by grabbing the handle of the stairs.

Little did you know that your father was eyeing at you from just now and shaking his head in disapointment, thinking,"How did my daughter become like that." 

You dashed out of the house with a simple bye to your parents.

 

When you reached school, you saw a group of students hogging up the whole corridor.

You craned your neck to catch a glimpse of what the students were doing there.

You saw 6 devishly good looking guys who were one year older than you.

Everyone in the school knows them. They were the kingkas of the school but you didnt really pay much attention to them for all you know, they were just some rowdy boys who think highly of themselves.

You tried to squeeze through the crowd and finally did it after much effort. 

HUZZAH  

But on the dark side,you didnt had your book, it was left behind somewhere in the crowd.

You looked frantically at the ground.

A deep husky voice bellowed that made every fangirl of them stopped squealing.

"HEY NERD, your book!" 

You didn't had time to turn behind to see the owner of the voice but instead you felt something hard and heavy hit the back of your head.

A loud gasp was heard.

You stared at your book, dumbfounded. 

You quickly grabbed your book and ran off to your class.

Why does my life ? 

 

You felt the time was passing so slowly as you glanced at your watch for the 4780355th time.

You longed to go home.

Before school ended, there were still a few more hours to dread through.

Your wish was somehow granted as the PA system boomed,"Student Choi Yeon Hee please proceed to see Mr. Lee outside class 3-1."

You were shocked as everybody stared your way. 

You awkwardly got out from your seat and got your bag hurriedly and left the class as fast as your feet could carry you.

 

You took a turn at the corner to class 3-1, not knowing what to expect.

But you only saw a teacher standing outside the class, folding his arms.

You carefully went over to him and greeted ,"G-Good evening, Sir." 

"Are you Choi Yeon Hee?" He asked.

You nodded you head meekly.

"Good then,you will be joining a higher class from today onwards"he told you.

You could feel you jaw dropping almost instantly.

"What?! Me? How come.." she gaped.

"According to your academy..." he explained but you would care less about what he's elaborating about. 

"Go into the class now and I'll introduce you to the boys." Mr Lee gestured you.

You gaped again as you heard what he told you. BOYS? Only boys in the class? Can I just die?

You walked slowly into the class, inching towards the class door. 

"C'mon, dont be scared." Mr Lee urged and gave a light push on the back.

You stumbled into the almost-empty class, to realise that all of them were glaring at you.

THere were only 6 guys.

You brushed off the non-existent dirt off your skirt and got up.

You scanned through the faces in the room.

Your eyes widened as you actually recognized all of them.

EXO-K. ((we switched  Sehun to exo-m and  Kris to exo-k))

All of them were either scowling or not even bothered to look at the new student.

 

"Class. In addition to this class, a new classmate is joining you guys." Mr Lee told the class.

They all shot their heads up when they heard what their teacher said and some even protested.

"Why is she here?"

"NO WAY!"

"How rude...." you mumbled under your breath.

Mr Lee had to shush them all down before asking Yeon Hee to introducing herself.

"I'm Choi Yeon Hee." you stated unwillingly.

The whole class scoffed.They did not really care about you and your name too.