Final

Wait For Me, Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Flashback,” Nana’s phone rang. It was Kai who had called her. The flame of light was gone as she answered the call. “Noona, you’re at home right? Help me to bring my Geography textbook to my school. I forgottened to bring it,’ Kai’s voice rang in the phone. “Yah, Kim Jong In. You think I’m your slave?!” Nana exploded. Who was she to him to him? His slave? Tch! Remebering the time when he even knelt on his knee and pleaded her to be his girlfriend. Now?! Tch. Kai, on the other side, was shocked by Nana’s reply. It was her first time raging at him. “Mi…Mianhae noona,” Kai stuttered. “Aniya, I’ll bring it over by one,” Nana calmed herself down and went into her room, preparing to head to kai’s house. “Jin…Jinchayo? Gomawo noona, saranghaeyo!” Kai heaved a sigh of relief.


After Kai got dismissed from school, he went to Nana’s house immediately. “Noona!” Kai knocked Nana’s bedroom door. Nana opened her bedroom door and a wave of pink greeted Kai. Ignoring the large amount of pink, Kai walked into Nana’s room and looked at her. Nana looked back at Kai and they looked at each other for a minute silently. Kai sensed slight sadness in Nana’s eye so he went up to her, held her shoulder and lead her to the bed. As they sat down, Nana laid her head on Kai’s lap. Carressing her face, Kai softly said, “What’s wrong with my foxy?” Nana held Kai’s hand tight. “Aniya, don’t worry about me Kai, noona is ok,” Nana managed to force out a smile showing that she’s ok. “Yah, noona, you can lie to anyone except for me. I know you too well,” Kai put his hand onto Nana’s lean waist. “Noona is really fine, Jong In-ah~” Kai pouted a bit then gave up asking Nana why she was so sad.

“Noona, what flavor do you want?” Kai asked. “The same as you as usual,” Nana answered him. “Arrasso, I’ll go buy. Wait here noona~” Kai volunteered. “Arrasso, be fast!” Nana waved to Kai. Kai went to buy ice-cream while Nana stared at him, he was flirting with the cashier girl. Well, it wasn’t surprising…He flirts everywhere with everyone. Nana once mentioned this situation to him and how she felt. Kai did apologise. But he still continued his flirting habit nevertheless. It was no use telling him again and again repeatedly. She tolerated his flirting for 2 years, trying not to break the relationship. However, he is just too insensible to not notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter