i'll get whatever i want part one

3plus5

#seoul air port:

as kyu jung was waking beside young saeng he said"oh,saengi can't we go by something but plane?why we have to travel by this when we can go by cars and even ship"young saeng laugh a bit and said:"hey take it easy.....just close ur eyes and relax i promise we well be there soon dont afraid anymore !!"kyu jing took a deep breath and went inside thier private plane that they Rent without telling to their company ...

After hours:madrid(spain)airport

when they arrived to the airport lounge jung min said as he was arching his back :that was long my hole ache"the leader said while he was rubbing his ankle"it's the first time that i'm sitting in a plane for this long"

as hyung jun was watching the lounge said:"i feel its a good place,it's obvious from the airport!"young saeng said with a ridicule smile:"what is good in this airport that makes u feel this way??its just an airport nothing more~!"kyu jung went near hyung jun and siad :"we wont ever come here if we dont have to!" yun joong said with a calm voice:"hey guys forget abt it,now we just have to find that person"and 5 of them went to the public hall.

spain(madrid) one day before coming the boys:

melissa come to home with a lot of roses and said:"aish i hate that guy!"as she was going next to sadaf she throw the roses on the ground and laid on the sofa.sadaf asked impatiently:"their name wasnt on the list huh?"melissa just shooked her head as a sign of rejection.niloofar seriosly said:"its been a one year that u are leaving those comments on their page and staying with that airport guys forget abt it,and do not fantasize abt their comin becuz it never  happens....EVER" 

 melissa said immediately:"if they never come here i'll continue,here its just me who is doing these hardworks u two just stay in the house and spend your whole day here or in uni and each day when i back u just keep asking routine question like was their name on the list or dont u get tired from these job?! ah~do u know how hard is spending my time with that idiot guy!!?"sadaf just was waching melissa then she said:"well,u are the leader and u have to do these works after all dear leader u have been playing ur role great and u can still go on it,u just said in a  few moments that u wont gave it up,and i have to add this situation is good for someone like u cuz u learn how to be a loyal person in ur relationships.melissa went to her room without carring abt two girls and went on her FB page and left her comment again:"its been one year and 3 month and two weeks and 5 days past from that day i started to leave these comments    im saying it again if u can learn Persian in 3 month i'll do whatever u or ur members want"

author note:well guys miyane 4 late update love u all and sry 4 grammer mistakes