Jay Park | Joah (I Like You)

` NOBODY BUT SOHEE ¦ an sohee one shot collection ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEPTEMBER 2012



“It’s been a while right?” Park Jaebeom smiled as Ahn Sohee tucked a large strand of her long brown hair behind her ear. It was a breezy September afternoon and the city wind was rather delightful. It wasn’t too cold and it wasn’t too hot. It was the kind of weather that made Jaebeom feel so at ease and he was glad that today, he gets to spend it with Sohee. He sat by her side with an excited smile, happy that he finally got to see her. 5 months has passed since the two have last seen each other.

 

She pushed her feet towards the edges of the ground, almost touching the body of water with the heel of her foot. “You seem happy.” She smirked.

 

He laughed, trying to feign cuteness. She shook her head and he glanced over her shoulders, hesitating whether he should put an arm around her. Their relationship was never really established. It was as if they were more than friends, less than lovers and that was something he wanted to change. Sohee, however, thought of it differently. Although she’s admitted her feelings for him, she knew that their careers and fans went first.

 

“If Jaywalkerz found out that their precious idol is dating a Wonder Girl, they’d go crazy.” She always told him. “Plus, remember the whole scandal with JYPE? We don’t want to go back to that, do we?”

 

He shook it off his thoughts. Today, it was just him and Sohee. No fans, no career, no JYPE.

 

Mustering the strength and courage, he pulled out an arm and casually flung it around her shoulder.

 

She frowned playfully when she felt his hand and she laughed, shoving his hand away softly. He gently tugged on her fingers before she completely set his hand to the side. “Do you really have to play hard to get?”

 

She grinned mischievously, the way he always liked it, the way that always makes his heart skip a beat. “Why, are you my boyfriend to put your arm around me?”

 

This girl is making me crazy.

 

*

 

NOVEMBER 2012

 

Jaebeom bowed to the MC’s and pretended to be entertained as SISTAR performed with their latest digital single. He was, however, watching Ahn Sohee in the corner of his eyes, laughing at something Nichkhun, his ex-member,  whispered into her ear. He felt his spirits lift up when he saw the twinkle in her eye. Although she was at the other corner of the room with anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter