Ok Taecyeon | Come Back To Me

` NOBODY BUT SOHEE ¦ an sohee one shot collection ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

2010, JUNE



Ok Taecyeon was blinded by the sunlight coming from the bright blue sky, water flooding his ear drums. He coughed from the sudden tight pressure he felt inside his chest, his lungs feeling as if it was being compressed together. He covered his eyes from the brightness of the day and felt a person breathing in front of him. His eyes fixed themselves on a woman probably his age, with long dark hair and a pair of hazelnut brown eyes.

 

 

“Are you okay?” she asked, the corners of her lips pulling down into a frown. She rushed to his side and helped him sit up. He unconsciously took her hand and she held her grip tight.

 

 

“What happened to me?” he asked.

 

 

“Short story is that you had cramps and drowned. If it wasn’t for me, you’d be dead by now.”

 

 

He snorted at her tone and so did she. “I’m Ahn Sohee.”

 

 

He took a deep breath. “Ok Taecyeon.”

 

 

 

2010, NOVEMBER



Sohee smiled at the sight of Taecyeon’s car parked along her university’s sidewalk. She just finished a tiring volleyball game against Seodan Exclusive University, soul crushed with a defeated score of 25-20. As she shook her head at her boyfriend’s lame smile, she waved goodbye to her team mates. Some playfully before parting at the staircase.

 

 

The sunrays blared to her skin and yet the cold breeze tickled her nose, her ears turning red from the chilly wind. She shifted her bag strap on her shoulder and watched Taecyeon peek his upper body out of the window. “Yah, Ahn So!” he hollered. She quickly ran towards where his Pontiac G6 was parked, throwing an arm around his shoulder and quickly ushering his mouth with her palms.

 

 

He grunted and she laughed, pushing his head back down to the driver’s seat. “Stop screaming!” She shrieked when he s his arm around her waist, pulling her towards the seat with him. She punched him on the arm and he let go, quickly starting the car again. She scampered around the vehicle, throwing her bag on the back seat before climbing to the passenger’s seat.

 

 

“Did you even take a shower, you reek.” He teased as she pulled on her seatbelt. She frowned at him and he chuckled, knowing that she was without even looking at her expression. “I’m just messing with you.” He pressed on the gas and turned left, ready to eat something. “What was the score?”

 

 

She sighed, pulling on her messy black tresses into a high ponytail. “We lost.”

 

 

He placed his hand in her thighs and gave her a gentle pat there. “That’s alright.” He comforted her. “You’re the best player to me.”

 

 

 

 

2011, FEBRUARY

 

 

Taecyeon did not like Valentine’s Day. It was something he never got used to. Even before Sohee came along, he just did not get the hang of this holiday. What was the point of it anyways? If he liked someone, he would show that person he did every day and not just every February 14. He didn’t need a holiday for it. All it did was exclude those single from the rest who were taken or married.

 

 

Maybe he didn’t like it because of the fact that he always failed when he tried to do something for his ex-girlfriends and all the other girls he liked before.

 

 

Like that one time he gave flowers to Soojin, not knowing she was allergic to them.

 

 

And that one time when he made Eunji cry because she did not want roses and instead carnations.

 

 

Oh, and who would forget the time he got chased by the bees because Moonjoo wanted her flowers freshly picked from the Botanical Garden in Daegu?

 

 

He shook his head as he recalled all his attempts.  

 

 

“Why?” Sohee asked in a whisper, digging into the bag of Doritos they shared. Her eyes stayed still on the movie they were watching.

 

 

He put his arms around her shoulder and pulled her towards him. She suited herself, comfortably burying her head to the crook of his neck. “Baby?” he called.

 

 

“Mhm?”

 

 

He pecked the side of her forehead lightly. “I love you.”

 

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

2011, SEPTEMBER

 

 

 

“Who were you talking to?” Sohee asked, her pupi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter