Chapter 1

Taming You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦Chapter 1

“Kyaaaa~ oppa!!” “Nado saranghaeyo!” “Opaaaa~!” the deafening screams of the fan girls greeted us all as soon as we got down from the van. Today, we are performing the title track of our very first full-length album—Wolf—here in Music Bank. This performance is indeed, a very special performance for us all since this time; we are nominated for our very first win.

We started piling out of the van, heading straight to the back door of the building while the screaming just got louder as they got a closer to us. The fan girls then started swarming around us, taking pictures, fancams and like some, asking for an autograph that made it a lot harder for us to pass through. As much as we all would like to accept their gifts and sign for them, we can’t possibly do that with the managers and the well-built bodies of the securities that are shielding or protecting us from them. The supposedly few minutes of arrival and entering of the building became long minutes before we all escaped from them due to some wild fan girls.

“That was so intense..” Baekhyun said, looking almost traumatic because of shock. After a few dead silent moments, he burst out laughing together with Chanyeol who he is now facing. The other members looked at the both of them weirdly before they shook their heads in disbelief. *Of course they would..* They all thought at the same time.

After the performance, we all headed back to our dressing room to rest and wait for the rest of the performers to finish. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was as usual, goofing around only this time, with Chen. Xiumin, Tao, Kai and Sehun on the other hand, are gulfing down all the food gifts that were all given by the fans while the rest are either sleeping or busy with their gadgets.

“Oh my god! These steamed buns are simply the best! It’s like you’re in a heaven when you eat it!” the eldest among the twelve of us complimented as he continued stuffing his face with the steamed bun he was divulging—making him look more like an actual baozi.

“Well this chicken says it all, also. This is like what? Like the best chicken in the world that I have ever tasted?”Kai encountered before continuing, “I must recommend this to Onew hyung. Surely, he’ll love this as much as I do now.” He said his fingers clean before taking again another drumstick from the bucket situated at the table in front of him.

The barging of our manager through the closed door a while ago instantly gathered all of our attentions. “Boys! All out, now! The shows’ about to come into an end! Go out now, ppali!” our manager hollered. Afraid of pissing our manager off, we all hurr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter