Rules on how to either be a Hyde or Jekyll

✰ Jekyll and Hyde Entertainment -Twitter Roleplay- Brand New Agency ✰

Rules: How to be a Hyde or a Jekyll

To be a Hyde or Jekyll, you have to follow this easy rules. Once you break them, you'll receive your first warning, followed by a second. Once you've reached your third warning, we'll unverify you.

Well.. our admin is coupling with a guy. That means.. both and Yuri is allowed in here.
We're an open roleplay, so you may be in a relationship with people outside of our agency.

Next.. to be fair, you may only have 1 account. You have to make your own jailed account as the base won't be providing the jailed account for everyone. Tell us if you already have one and we will verify it for you. We advice you to have at least 1 jailed account. If you have your main account and jailed account done, it is still considered as one account in the agency. If you are having more than 1 account, you know what we'll do; Unverify you or kick you out. Keep that in mind, we don't want to lose any Hydes or Jekylls.

Then.. you have to be active and on Twitter for at least thrice a week. If we find out that you are inactive without hiatus, we will give you warnings. Once you reach your third warning and you're still inactive, we'll unverify you.

Lastly.. we're sure all roleplayers wants to be happy, so if you have any OOC problems, we don't tolerate it. If you have OOC problems and need someone to talk to, the 5 admins are there to talk to you. Don't speak on the timeline. We advice you not to, though, so please listen to us.

 


How to Join as a Hyde or Jekyll

For those who want to join as a Hyde:

Your username should be something like Hyde_(Your Idol's Name). As for your bio, please use this format we will be giving you. 

[VRP] @Jekyll_Ent || (Your Group / Category)'s (Your Idol's Name) || (Your line) || #Hyde || (Insert whatever you want here) ||

 

For those who want to join as a Jekyll: 

Your username should be something like Jekyll_(Your Idol's Name). As for your bio, please use this format we will be giving you.

[VRP] @Jekyll_Ent || (Your Group / Category)'s (Your Idol's Name) || (Your line) || #Jekyll || (Insert whatever you want here) ||

 

Please follow this format, as we will be checking before we verify you. 
Thank you.