Bye

I'll Just Give Up So You Can Live Better... (Goodbye)

 

Yesung;Taeyeon-ah!
Taeyeon;Ne Oppa?
Yesung;Where did you go yesterday?
Taeyeon;Oh!I just walked in the park..
 
She flashed a fake smile at him and he smiled back.Yesung can noticed that Taeyeon is seriously pale.
 
Yesung;Did you already took your medicine?You look pale..  *cupping her face with the both of his hands* H-hey,y-your c-cold too..
Taeyeon; *heart beating fast* It's nothing oppa..And you know,it's cold today,that's why..
Yesung;You sure?Wanna go somewhere?
Taeyeon;Ahm..In Han River..
Yesung; *chuckled* Tsk,her favorite..
 
The two went in Han River and Taeyeon tried not to cry in front of Yesung.
'This is the last day I'll be able to see this place,the last day with the man I love,and the last day that I'm with him',she thought.
 
Yesung;What are you thinking about?
Taeyeon;You? *laughs*
Yesung;Me?What about me? *raised one eyebrow*
 
Taeyeon smiled at him,but that smile is a sad one.It's almost midnight so he can't see that tears are starting to form in her eyes.
 
Taeyeon;I'm thinking about..Like..What if one day,I have to go somewhere without you..Will you take care of yourself?
Yesung; *confused* Somewhere?Where?
Taeyeon; *inhaled deeply* Somewhere..Far from this place..That place is where you can relax and forget all the..pain..So,will you take care of yourself?
Yesung; *hugged her from the back* Of course,if that's what my girlfriend wants.. *paused* Taeyeon-ah..Saranghae.. *hugged her tighter*
 
With that,tears fell from Taeyeon's face continuously and cried silently.She can't bear hearing those words from Yesung when she'll leave and can't pay back the love that he gave her.She knows that she'll die anytime tomorrow.Her face,hands and body are pale as ever.She really feel dizzy right now but Yesung is hugging her,she feel safe.
After a minutes,the two went home because Taeyeon can't take it anymore.Yesung kissed her for the LAST TIME and she went inside her room.She dialed her mom's number.
 
Taeyeon;Eomma?
Mom;Oh..Taeyeon-ah,why did you call this late?Is there something wrong?
Taeyeon; *holding back her tears* N-nothing eomma,I just missed you.Where is Appa?
Mom;He's in his room,sleeping.Why?
Taeyeon;Eomma,take care of him okay?
Mom;Yah,Kim Taeyeon.The way you said it is so creepy...Of course I'll always take care of your dad..
Taeyeon;Thanks eomma..
Mom;Welcome honey..Sleep now,we'll go there tomorrow since you miss us already..Annyeong...
Taeyeon;Annyeong eomma..Saranghae.. *kissed the phone,with tears*
 
Taeyeon placed her cellphone in the table and find a paper and a pen...
 
Dear Yesung oppa.. ~
 
 
Morning..
》 Ding Dong 《
 
Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim already arrived at Yesung's house and he opened the door.When he saw them,he bowed.
 
Yesung;Annyeonghaseyo eomonim..
Mom;Annyeonghaseyo Yesung-shii..Long time no see..
Dad;Where is Taeyeon?
Yesung;Ah!She's still sleeping in her room.Let's go inside..
 
The Kim's sat down and Yesung placed a tea on the table.
 
Yesung;I'll just wake her up eomma,.
Mom;Oh!Aniyo..We'll just go to her room..
Dad;Yeah,that's right..
Yesung;Okay appa..Just go upstairs carefully.. *smiles*
 
In Taeyeon's room...
 
Her mom opened the door slowly and went inside.They saw Taeyeon sleeping and hugging the pillow.The two sat at the corner of the bed.
Dad;Our daughter didn't changed..She's still beautiful..
Mom;Yeah,that's right.She's still beautiful and kind.
 
Yesung;Someone arrived again??
He went in the gate again and saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.
 
Kyuhyun;Hyung!
Yesung;Oh..Hey!
Ryeowook;How are you hyung?
Yesung;I'm fine..You?
Both;Same as yours..
Yesung; *chuckled* Let's go inside.Taeyeon's mom and dad are there..
Ryeowook;Jinjja?!
Kyuhyun;Then I think we should go now Wook..Kaja.. 
 
The two was about to leave when Yesung pulled them inside the house.
 
Yesung;Did you eat already?
Kyuhyun;No..
Ryeowook;We'll just eat later..
Mom; *interrupting* Yesung-ah?
Yesung?Ne eommonim?
Mom;Can you buy us the ingredients that we need for the food?
Yesung;You'll cook here?
Dad;Yes.. *smiles*
Yesung;Ne..Just wait eommonim..
 
Yesung grabbed his jacket and went outside the house.Kyuhyun and Ryeowook tried to go with him but he didn't let them so they can't do anything about it.
 
In the Market..
 
Yesung;Ahjussi can you put this in a plastic?
Ahjussi;Ne..
Yesung;And put this one too..
 
Yesung bought everything that Taeyeon's mom told him and he went inside a shop.A accessories shop.He found a silver necklace that he thinks that suits Taeyeon.
Lady;May I help you sir?
Yesung;Ah..I'll buy this..
Lady;Ok,sir.Wait here..
Yesung sat down at the chair while his waiting.Suddenly,his phone rang..It's Kyuhyun.
 
Yesung;Wae?
Kyuhyun;H-h-hyung..
Yesung;Yah,stop stuttering..What's wrong?
Kyuhyun;T-t-taeyeon..
Yesung;Did she already woke up?
Kyuhyun can't tell it directly to Yesung so he passed the phone to Ryeowook.
Ryeowook;Hyung,go here now.
Yesung;Wae?!..I'm still in the shop.. *irritated tone*
Ryeowook;Hyung,Taeyeon is in the hospital.. ******* hospital..
 
Yesung's cellphone fell and he froze.The lady arrived but Yesung is just staring blankly at the ground.
Lady;Sir,are you okay?
Yesung;A-ah..I-i n-need t-to g-go..S-sorry..
He picked his cellphone and run fast outside.He went in the hospital that Ryeowook told him.It took him 20 minutes to go there.When he already did,he saw Taeyeon's mom and dad crying and his friends with a shaking body and a sad face.
 
Yesung;Eomma,w-what happened?
Mom; *hugged him* Taeyeon..Her body is shaking so hard lately while b-bloods..
 
Yesung didn't let her to finish and look inside the room through the window.He saw the doctors trying to make Taeyeon's heart beat while the other are busy putting oxygen even the bloods kept coming from .
'Somewhere..Far from this place..That place is where you can relax and forget all the..pain..So,will you take care of yourself?'
Flashbacks from yesterday kept replaying in his mind.Now he knows why Taeyeon said all of that.
 
After 30 minutes..
The doctor came outside and all of them stood up.Taeyeon's dad approached the doctor.
Dad;H-how is m-my d-daughter?
The doctor just stared at them one by one and held Mr.Kim's shoulder and patted it.
Doctor;We did our best..But her cancer is in the 4th stage..We can't do anything about it anymore..I'm sorry..You can go inside and check her..
Yesung ran inside first and when he saw Taeyeon..
Yesung;Taeyeon-ah!! *cries*
Yesung hugged Taeyeon and Mrs.Kim held her hands.
Mom;Taeyeon-ah,why did you left eomma this fast?Huh?I thought,you miss us?But why did you left?...
Yesung;Y-yah,T-taeyeon-ah,t-this i-is just a j-joke r-right?Stop this..This is not f-funny at all.. *shooks his head*
Kyuhyun approached Yesung and gave him something.
Kyuhyun;I think that's for you..We found that in her room..
Yesung accepted the paper and opened it..
 
Dear Yesung oppa...
 
Oppa!I'll go now..But I'm sorry,I think I can't go back anymore..Oppa,thanks for taking care of me..Now,I'm in heaven...I'll be your guardian angel..I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that I have a cancer..I don't want you to suffer and all..You took care of me..And I think that's enough..
Yesung oppa promised me right?That you'll took care of yourself even I'm gone?I hope that you'll not break that promise..Yesterday..That's the last time we're together..Thanks for all the memories and love that you gave me..
Oppa...Find another girl okay?The right girl for you..And..Now,I know your crying...
Don't cry..We'll be lovers again,in another life...
Please..Don't forget me..And always remember that I'm always with you..Just call my name if you want me to hug you..But you might not feel it..Keke..So..That's all oppa..This is my farewell..Tell my mother and father that I love them so much..
Yesung oppa,SARANGHAE..GOODBYE.. <3 ..
 
-your guardian angel,
  Kim Taeyeon..