Take It

Beautiful Target

   One of Jung Jinyoung's biggest regrets was confessing to Gongchan. Ever since He told him how he felt, the maknae treated him differently. It was enough to tell him that he didn't return Jinyoung's feelings, but what made things worse was that ever since Jinyoung confessed, Gongchan's behaved so distantly that Jinyoung couldn't bare to even be in the same room with him for long.

   "Excuse me sire, would you like your fortune read?" an elderly woman sitting on the sidewalk asked, interrupting Jinyoung's thoughts.

   "What? Oh, no thanks." He said, and was about to walk away but the woman said something that caught his attention.

   "He rejected you, didn't he? The boy you love." How did she know Jinyoung was gay? "I won't read your fortune, but here, take this." She said, pushing herself up. She pressed a small perfume bottle into Jinyoung's hand.

   'What is this?" He asked.

   "It's something that will make your loved one return your feelings." She answered with a smile. Jinyoung laughed, this woman must be crazy.

   "Take it. It's a gift." 

   "I can't accept--"

   "Just take it." She orderd, and Jinyoung nodded nervously. Though he believed this woman had lost her mind, she was still an elder and it was rude not too accept a gift from an elder. She smiled as she gathered her things and left Jinyoung there, dumbfounded.

   For some reason he couldn't bring himself to throw the bottle away once she had dissappeared from his sight.