Flashback

I don't know you anymore

[Author's POV]

Kyuhyun looked down sadly at his photos with Sun Hee... 

Kyuhyun and Sun hee were holding hands and laughing at each other.

Teardrops began to form in his eyes and his photos began to drow in his tears [An: Not literally but you know what i mean] 

"Kyuhyun! Come in and have lunch!" Kyuhyun's mother called out to him.

"Oh no... I got to go Sun Hee" Kyuhyun frowned and started walking away.

Sun Hee ran to him and grabbed him by his elbow "W-wait..." 

Kyuhyun pulled a confused face at Sun Hee. 

"KYUHYUN!!" Kyuhyun's mother called out to him again. 

"Just a second Mom!" Kyuhyun shouted. He faced to Sun Hee and noticed tears forming in her eyes. "Sun Hee?" Now Kyuhyun is REALLY worried.... more worried than what consequences he will get if he gets to lunch late. 

"I can't do this..." Sun Hee bursted out tears. 

"You can't do what?" Kyuhyun softened his voice and grabbed Sun Hee's hand but she pulled away. "Sun Hee?"

"I hope we could still be friends..." 

That was all Kyuhyun know.... why? Because 1) Kyuhyun knows what she will say and ran out of the scene dramatically OR 2) His impatient mother started pulling Kyuhyun's ear to the dining room....  I am pretty sure it was the second one... 

~Random chat with Kyuhyun~

Kyuhyun: YAH! Wae? (Why?) Yh omma~ (mother) 

Author: HEY! It's my story so I can do what ever I want! 

Kyuhyun: B-but :'( 

Author: -.-" eh Shoo I want to continue tha fanfic

Kyuhyun: NOO!! *covers the keyboard* 

Author: Ah! *random letters started appearing* SHOOO!!!!!

~~~~~ 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhhhh sorry about the random chat thing.... I saw many authors do that so.... :D kekeke Sorry If it is TOO short~