Stargaze

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

    Kris' POV    

 

I walked near her, "Han Na-shi?" I called her name with the slowest voice I could make. But no response from her at all. So I tried shaking her. Then only, she lifted up her head. She turned her head at me and squinted her eyes. Her lips were kinda pale so I started to be a bit worried.

"Are you okay? Why are you here?", I asked her. She only shook her head without answering and lied her head on her folded arms again, making me more worried about her. Gosh, is she okay?. So I sat beside her, and patted her shoulder again. She sat up straight and looked at me, kinda annoyed. 

She massaged her forehead using her left hand, "Headache", was the only word that came from . 

I guessed this must have something to do with Kai, since I actually saw him bringing drinks for her earlier. Who knows if he might put something in there. I knew that he's a troublemaker when the first time I came to this school and saw him in the office got scold by the discipline teacher.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?", I asked her, but she only shook her head. 

"Let me rest here for awhile", she said ending with a small sigh. "Can you stay here with me, songsaenim?", she continued. 

A sudden gleeful feeling appeared in me out of nowhere. I turned my head to face her with a hidden smile. Her hands were supporting her chin while her eyes were closed with furrowed eyebrows. "Sure", I answered her, almost whispering.

Few minutes had passed, silence filled the atmosphere between us. Only music from the school hall was heard. There was an open window infront of us and Han Na were pensive at the view outside the window; stars all over the sky. She started humming song later after that.

I tried to guess what song she was humming to, but eventually I never heard it before. So I stayed quiet and listen to her soft sweet voice.

"Are you feeling any better?", I asked her. She nodded, "A bit I guess, but I kinda feel...sleepy now", she yawned in between those words. 

"Why did you drink the water Kai gave you?", I asked her a bit serious. She turned her head to face me, "Owh you saw him giving me drinks?". I was mentally face-palming myself for sounding like a complete stalker.

Then she continued, "Why? it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter