A story of his life

Happy 23rd Birthday Kim Junmyeon Life Story

A story of Kim Jun Myeon Life

22 years ago, a boy named Junmyeon’s descended from the heavens accompanied by angels singing his praises blessed by God came to this world and he didn’t even know what would be his future, he creates his own life story.

Being an ordinary little kid he was who loves to play at the sea with his googles and splattered his cheek with a color painting, he dreamed to run freely.

He was a smart kid, being a president classes leader since middle school, never failed to be in top 10 of his classes, he had a potential to be a businessman to help his country, to be an educated man and rule over the world, exactly at his right path.

But yet he got through an another path on his left, the path which he had to go through sticky mud and torn bushes, but being a boy with a thing called ‘dream’ as his map, he chose the hardest path on his left gave up the shiny right path to chase his dream as a singer, as a leader of EXO.

It’s hard the path that he takes, only ‘dream’ that he has lead him in front. 7 years was never easy, he had to see his juniors debuted first, his friends come and go. It must made him vulnerable. He must be confused he even sometimes couldn’t even trust anymore people. Yet he still believe on his dream, he never thinks to give up at all. Now, here he is, 7 years really worth of his effort. 7 years finally he has given 11 other brothers who support him until now. He shines, finally.

Another story of Kim Junmyeon life, being a rich kid he is and the last kid of his family, he doesn’t even reflect at once the egoism of being the rich and last kid. He always think about the others first before himself, smiling and patting members back, showing his gentleness and encourage them. He never thinks he is the only one who should shine, he always let the other members shine first before him.

It’s hard to be a leader, even if it’s the hardest, hardest day of his life he still should laugh so the other members will not get influenced. He should stick a transparent paper into his face so what people see is only him with his love, affectionate, happiness.

But no one ever knows what was in his heart, his deep down feeling. It’s hard, really hard, started from being an ordinary kid who loves music, he had to endure 7 years of uncertainty, yet he still manage to stand and shine.

The dreamed boy that people love, Kim Jun Myeon

Happy 23rd Birthday