Final

Mystery girl

"Good morning and welcome to SEOul Cafe!"

The door opened and the bell rang, a sweet aroma filled the shop. 

"What would you like to order, ma'am?" You asked, smiling softly at the customer as she tried to pick her order.

"Ah, I'll go with a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin." She said, smiling back. 

"That'll be $3.67." She payed. "Thank you! Please do relax and wait for your order! Have a nice day~" She smiled at you and sat. 

You sighed and smiled happily. You absolutely loved your job! It made you feel calm. You worked in your family's cafe in the weekends, and when your classes are over. It's proven to take your mind off of school.

'Ah~ I need to prepare the pastries!' You thought as you went and put it inside a proper box and tied it up neatly. You smiled at yourself and the door to the shop opened, you look up to greet the person. "Good morning! Welcome to SEOul Cafe!"

"Good morning to you too~" Your eyes widened and you smiled. "Unnie!" You hugged her.

Your unnie worked at TS Ent as a stylist for B.A.P, your favorite KPOP group, but only your unnie knows this. You didn't tell anyone, because you were too shy.

"Well~ How's my little cousin doing? Do you have it prepared?" She winked. You blushed a little. "N-Nae~ Please do make sure he eats it well!" You smiled at her softly.

"Of course! I would hate to disappoint you my little angel~" She said, ruffling your hair. You giggled and gave her a hug. "Thank you~"

"Well, I'm gonna go now. I still have to sneak this into his things~" She winked and gestured to you to keep it a secret. You giggled and nodded, smiling  at her. She waved at you and you waved back as she went off.

You've had the biggest crush on someone from B.A.P. Your friends don't know, but only your unnie knows.. It's B.A.P's dancing machine, Moon Jongup. 

He was just too cool when he dances and looks so handsome. You sigh. Ever since you found out about your Unnie working as a stylist for B.A.P, you asked for her help. You would always pack a box full of pastries, so that she could go and give them to Jongup for you.

"_______-ah! Please bring this over to that table." Your mom said. "Nae~"


 

Jongup's POV

"Hey guys!" 

It was stylist-noona! "Annyeong, noona~" Zelo greeted. We greeted her as well.

"Well, I'll start putting your make-up now!" 

After all of that, we decided to just chill out. I suddenly felt hungry. My stomach's growling.

"I'm hungry~" Daehyun-hyung complained. "For once, I agree with you. We didn't even ate breakfast.. Oh yeah! Hey, Jonguppie~ Wasn't someone always sending you those pastries? Do you have some?" Himchan-hyung asked.

Now that they mention it, I don't know.. Let's check. I went to look in my bag and was surprised to see another box of pastries. My eyes widened. How did they got here?

"Wahh~ Jonguppie-hyung! Give me some~" Zelo came, begging me, along with Daehyun-hyung. I blinked and gave them some.

"Wahh~ It's so delicious! I wonder who sent you these, Jonguppie!" Himchan-hyung said, munching on the pastry.

"I kept on receiving these.. Don't you guys get some, too?" I asked them, confused.

"Nope." Daehyun-hyung said, too busy eating to even care about who sent me these pastries.

I blinked again. "Who could she be? The sender, I mean?" Yongguk-hyung wondered, picking up a pastry. I picked one as well and started munching on it. "How could you be so sure it's a girl, hyung?" 

Youngjae-hyung scoffed. "Why would a guy send you pastries?" He does have a point. "Point taken."

"Well~ I'm curious now." Himchan-hyung said, lying lazily on the couch. "Me too~ Who could it be?" Zelo wondered.

"Don't tell me it's a sasaeng fan!" Daehyun-hyung gasped. My eyes widened in fear. Sasaeng fans scare me.

"Yah! Don't say that, Daehyunnie! You made Jonguppie scared!" Himchan-hyung said, scolding Daehyun-hyung.

"Hahaha~ Just kidding, Jongup!" Daehyun-hyung said, chuckling. I sighed. 

"Don't worry, Jonguppie-hyung! We'll figure it out somehow~" Zelo told me, comfortingly.

"Let's get started now, shall we?" We all turned to Youngjae-hyung. He had a smirk. "Hey, Jongup-ah~ Can I see that box?" I blinked at him and nodded, handing him over the box of pastries.

He pointed to the box. "Could you guys read this for me?" 

"SEOul Cafe? So what about it, Youngaje?" Daehyun-hyung asked. Youngjae-hyung facepalmed. 

"Yah! If she bought the pastries from here, she might be a regular customer, so we might see her there!" Youngjae-hyung pointed out. "How would we know if she's the one?" 

"Well, if what Daehyun says about this fan is true, she'll come to us, for sure." Youngjae-hyung explained. 

"That's actually a great idea! What if we go there later after our schedule? I mean, we only have a photoshoot today. So, what do you say?" Daehyun-hyung suggested. Everyone agreed.

"So, Jongup-ah, is it fine?" I nodded. I'm gonna find out who you are.


After our photoshoot, we asked for permission from Manager-hyung. He allowed us to go. Now, all we need to do is find this cafe.

"Ah~ Let's go ask that ahjumma!" Himchan-hyung said, approaching an ahjumma, who was sitting on a bench.

"Annyeong, ahjumma~ Could we ask if you know where the SEOul Cafe is?" The ahjumma smiled and said, "Ah~ Just turn left over there and look for it. It's easy to spot. Are you gonna eat their pastries?" She smiled kindly.

"Ah, nae~ Thank you for your help, ahjumma!" We walked and followed what she said, and before we know it, we're in front of a small cafe. 

"Well~ Kaja!" We entered.

End of Jongup's POV


Your POV

"Good afternoon and welcome to SEOul Cafe!" You greeted and gave the customers a warm smile. As you looked closely, it was B.A.P! Your eyes widened and you kind of panicked.

'What are they doing here?!' 

"Annyeong~!" You turned to see B.A.P's brain, Yoo Youngjae. He smiled. "Umm.. We just wanted to ask, was there someone who regularly orders your pastries?" He asked, curiously.

You smiled at him warmly. "Ah, there are many people who do that, sir. Are you perhaps tracking down someone?" You raised an eyebrow and looked at them suspiciously. "A-Aniyo! Um.. Well, there's been someone who keeps sending our friend some pastries from here. We kind of started to wonder who the person is." He explained nervously.

Your heart thumped. He's curious now. What do I say? You faked a smile and said, "Ah, sorry. I can't help you with that, it's just that there are too many people who orders from our shop.." 

"N-No! It's fine! Thank you anyways~ But could we order instead?" Youngjae-ssi asked. I smiled. "Ah, nae~"

End of Your POV


Jongup's POV

When we entered, we were greeted by a pretty girl with a warm smile. "Good afternoon and welcome to SEOul Cafe!" Her eyes then widened and she looked kind of a little panicked. But she still looks so pretty- Yah! Jongup-ah! Stop it!

Then, Youngjae-hyung approached her and asked her about the Mystery Girl. She seems to have been clueless about it as we are. I sighed. We ordered and payed, then we sat at a table.

I observed the pretty girl from earlier. She seems so relaxed while working. 

"Yah! Jongup-ah~ Are you even listening?!" 

"Huh?" I looked over at Daehyun-hyung. "I said, it might be the girl earlier!"

"Huh? What? How can she be the Mystery Girl? She clearly knows nothing!" Yongguk-hyung said.

Then, suddenly the door opened. "_______-ah!"

We all looked up and our eyes widened, it was stylist-noona! "Noona-hmphf!" Yongguk-hyung covered Zelo's mouth.

"Oh, unnie~" She ran to stylist-noona and hugged her. 

"Wahh~ I haven't been gone that long, _______-ah! You missed me that much?!" She said teasingly. _______-ah pouted, "Of course!"

"Unnie, they're gonna find out.." She sighed. "Huh? Who?" Stylist-noona asked. 

"B.A.P.." My eyes widened, so it was her?! We all looked at each other and pumped our fists for our victory.

"How would they find out?" Stylist-noona asked her worriedly.

"Well.. First of all, they came here, asking me if there was anyone who bought pastries from here.." Stylist-noona's eyes widened. "They went here?!" _______-ah nodded.

Daehyun-hyung coughed. ________-ah and Stylist-noona's ayes widened and turned to us. I blinked and stared at her. She stared back at me.

End of Jongup's POV


"So, you're actually the one who sent those?" Youngjae asked you. You nodded shyly. Jongup's stare was making you a little uncomfortable.

"Why though?" Himchan asked, now that question made you flinch, you didn't know what to say. You sighed.

"I..I.." You were hesitating. B.A.P understood and got up. "Uh.. No, Jongup-ah, you stay here. We're gonna go and give you guys some private time.." They then dragged an unwilling Zelo away from you two.

"So, _______-ssi, why were you sending me those pastries?" You looked up at him to see him smiling at you, waiting for your answer. "It's because, I.." You sighed.

"I like you." He looked at you surprised, but then he looked away blushing a little and smiling to himself.

"Thank you, ______-ssi-" 

"_______-ah, call me,  _______-ah." You told him, smiling warmly. He blushed and nodded.

You two chatted a little, but then you noticed that your mom needs your help in handling the cafe.

"Umm.. Sorry, Jongup-ah, but I need to go and help my mom now. So, I'll talk to you later okay?" You smiled and got up, but then he pulled you back by your wrist. You looked at him in surprise.

"Uhh.. Do you, maybe, want to catch a movie with me, or something?" He was stuttering a little, it was so cute, it made you giggle. He looked at you confused. "Okay, Jongup-ah." You nodded. "Then, can I have your number?" He asked you.

"Oh sure!" You two exchanged numbers.

'Finally.. I found her.' 


[A/N:] Wahh~ I feel like this is boring. >.< Oh well, I did my best~ :D  I hope I didn't disappoint you guys.. -_-

I hope you liked it anyways~ :)

 

~Louise <3