Chapter 1

Jongkey's Fluffy and Possesive Date

Key's POV


"Kibum Kibum Kibummieeeeee!!!"

Jonghyun shouted while running to me. "Hm?" I said as i looked at the direction only to be tackled by him and fall over with him on top of me. I blushed and looked at him who was panting a bit. "K-Key~ I- *pants* got tickets to *pants* wait  let me get my breath first" he said while he sat up and breath a couple of times while i chuckled at his cuteness. I sat up too and looked at him who was giving me a pout. "Omo JJONGIE-AH you are so cuteeee!!!" i said while i pinching his cheek, he swatted my hand away and said to me "YAH Bummie i thought i was the man in this relationship" he then pouted more. "yah stop pouting and tell me what you were supposed to tell me jjong" , he nods and holds out two tickets to the big carnival this week. My eyes sparkled and hugged him tightly. "omo omo how did you get those?" i said at him, holding the two tickets in my hand, looking at them like it was the most valuable thing in the world. "i have my ways Kim Kibum~" he said as he looked at me with a playful smirk. "yah~" I smacked his arm. "tell me where, cause if you got this from the mafia i won't go" i said while pouting, Jjong on the other hand was rubbing his arm and looked at Kibum who was pouting, he laughed at he said and pinched his cheek. "aigoo where did you get that idea from key?" he said with a chuckle. "you are so cuteeee" he added while pinching my cheeks more and holding me close after. "neh neh neh so tell me where did you get them?" i asked again. "I bought them bummie" he said with a smile. "omo... right" he said as he giggled.  "so let's go get ready neh?" he said while standing up and extending his hand to me, i took it and kissed his lips briefly. "such a sweet boyfriend..." i said with a smile. "only for my kibummie" he said while smiling back and walking with me to our shared apartment.

 

 


 

Unknown POV

"so operation ruin Jongkey's date is a go?" i murmured to my partner in crime. "neh it is" he said while chuckled.

 

"YAH! Don't ruin my Appa's and Umma's date!!" my boyfriend called out to us. "yah Taemin just let us do our  thing an you just do your thing okay?"  i said as looked at him with a smirk. he pouted and then walked away, i then looked at my partner in crime and highfived him. "whhere are they going again?" he said as he scartched his head. "to the amusement park" i said with a mischiveous grin. he nods and looks at me. "so what will happen now?" he asked me. "we wait" he nods again, I swear to god he can be a bobble head, i thought. "So... Operation Jongkey's date is a go?" he asked. "neh it is" i said with a grin. "yayyy HWAITING!~~~" he said with a dorky pose. "yah such a dork" he signed. "and greasy..." i added with a chuckle.

"Yah!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhe this took so long and im sorry that its short T.T, many things happened and stuff.... *bows again and again* and they took the laptop again Huhuhu my baby is always taken away from me T.T i'll update again maybe saturday? please wait for it and thank you for subscribing Im SO SORRY... TT.TT *hides forever*  wait *unhides* 

 

 

 

I love the 3rd GIF so much T.T  *hides again in a deep abyss*