Ep.1 -"Romantic Met.-"

We Got Married. "The Edition Couple."

The camera starts to ON in 2NE1's Dressing room.

 MC's Jung Hyun Don :  "OMO! 2NE1."

The members of 2NE1 is busy having there owns actions while Dara is just sitting alone in the couches and looking to the ceiling.

"Dara ah, What are you thingking?" Bom said while having a retouch make up and looking at Dara in the mirror.

"Me? Nothing. I'm feel nervous." Dara answered not looking to her.

"Are you nervous of our comeback? Or your nervous because you have no idea who will be your husband." Bom said.

"Both." Dara replied shorty.

 MC's Hyuk Jae :  "Dara-shi, will be the bride?"

 MC's Park Simu n : "Oh, It could  be? This will be exciting."

"I'm sure unni, He is an idol group." Minji joins their convo.

"Maybe, I'm sure he will be more younger than me." Dara said.

"That's right. But if they paired my dara to an uncle idol. I'll punish them!" Bom said cutely makes everyone chuckles.

"Yah. Bom unni, Don't say such a weird things!" The strict leader CL scolds her unni.

*Knock Knock* Suddenly, A man came in.

"Girls, Be ready now. Its awarding time." The manager said.

"Neh. Oppa~" The girls stoods up and started to prepared and fixing everything after it was done they left the dressing room.

2NE1 quietly walk towards and went on the stage. The girls bowed to the other artist and stoods on the stage silently. 2NE1 were talking amony their members and the MC announced that 2NE1 is this week's winner. Leader CL gave the thank you message and trophies while Bom took the bouquet were given by the MCs. The other idols went off stage as The 2NE1 started to fool around as they song started to play.

After the Songs ended, 2NE1 went off to stage and they were other YG artist waiting and clapping their hands happily.

"Congratulations girls." The producer teddy said as he giving a wide smiles to the girls.

"2 any ONE~" TOP said being hightperyd and congratulating the girls. YG's artist all chuckles to him.

as 2NE1 reached there dressing room. The girls noticed that they was a mail box standing near on the table.

"What's this?" Bom said in confusions.

"What the mail box doing in here?" CL said.

"Who putted this in here?" Minzy asked with her face wondering.

Dara was just standing and looking to the mail box innocently.

MC's Simun : "She really have a pure innocent faced."

Bom quickly stared to Dara and smiles as she finally founds out what was the mail box doing in their dressing room.

"I got it." Bom touched the mail box head. "We cannot opened this one with our own." Bom stated than stared at Dara.

"Then who will opened it?" Minji asked.

"Dara." Bom said.

"This must be a mission." Bom continue.

"Aah! I got it. That's right, This must be Dara's first missions." CL said.

"Dara, Come and open it." Bom said as Dara went towards to the mail box.

"Should I opened it?" Dara said looking at her members as she soon she get the envelope and opened it.

2NE1 started to gather near to Dara.

To : Dara Park. Please, wait your virtual husband in a moment.

"He must be here already?" Bom asked and staring at Dara confusedly.

MCs : "Could it be?"

After a minutes, The 2NE1 left Dara alone in the dressing room. Dara slumped her back while waiting to her husband until she sat up straight as she soon she heard the doorknob sound was twisting. Suddenly a man peeked as Dara stood up immediately and waiting for him to enter and the camera man zoom out the guy faced and it was DBSK's Yunho holding a red roses.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Dara shly bowed 90 degrees at her sunbae.

"Annyeonghgaseyo."He smiled. The two looked each other awkwardly. Yunho become speechless as he finally look to Dara pure face very close up.

"This is for you." Yunho said and handing the roses to her as he can't even look at Dara eyes straightly.

"Woa. Chincharo? Kumawo." Dara smiled at him shyly and finally gets the roses.

"Are you?..." Dara pause. She thinks it was kinda awkward if he ask him if he was her husband. "Hu...Husband?" She blinking her eyes shyly.

Yunho smiles. "Ye? Aniyo. I wish so." Dara chuckles.

MCs Jung Hyun Don : "Oh? Yunho wants Dara to be his wife."

MCs Hyuk Jae : "Of course. Why not right? Dara is so pretty and I think every men wants to marry her."

MCs Nayoung : "That's right."

- - - - -

Interview to Dara.

Dara : What was the first came out on your mind when Yunho came out?

Dara : "I though he is my husband." She chuckles. "I asked yunho sunbae but he said no. but he was hoping he was. I was kinda awkward when I asked him that questions."

- - - - -

"You're husband is more handsome that I am." Yunho jokedly said. Dara smiles at him.

"If you don't mind, Do you have an idea who will be my husband?" Dara asked.

"Yes. I have an idea but I couldn't tell it. You'll find in for a moment." Yunho stated.

"I have to go now." Yunho smiled at her. "Goodluck to you. Fighting!" Yunho did the fighting sign and left.

After Yunho left. Dara sat again and looked to the red roses as she smell her. She was abit nervous but at the same time she can't help herself but smiles while looking to the roses.

Dara waited again for about a second Then the doorknob made a sound again, She stood up again to see who it was and bowed immediately while looking to the door to opened.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" Dara said in suprice as she finally saw who it was. Its none another SNSD's Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yoona the girls were holding each roses.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" SNSD were shyed to come closer to her. Sooyoung who noticed the weird situations make the girls chuckles.

MCs : "They must be awkward to her. Since Dara is more elder to them."

"Unni, This is for you." Sooyoung said and gives her the roses as Dara gets the roses with a smile.

"This too unni. " Tiffany & Yoona shyly give the roses to Dara.

"Thank you girls." Dara smiled.

Suddenly the door sounds again. The girls immediately turn their head and at the same time they waiting the door to opened.

"Anyeong~ Sister in law." The girl peeked and waving at the girls.

MC Jung Hyun Don : "Why they kept coming one by one." The studio burst to laughs.

"Oh! Sunbae, Annyeonghaseyo!" Dara bowed again. It was none other Boa Kwon as Boa came closer to Dara.

"Please accept my roses my sister in law." Boa smiles && Hug her as Dara hug her back.

"Kumawoyo ~" Dara gasped and took the roses.

"You're really pretty." Boa said make Dara blushed.

"That's right unni. Our sister in law is really pretty." Sooyoung said.

"You & You're husband are really suited to each other because both of you have an pure innocent faced." Yoona said.

"I heard that Dara's ideal type is someone tough, kind, handsome and younger." Tiffany said.

"That's right and I think this guy is really perfect to be your ideal type. He really suits to you." Boa said and Hug her again.

"Please Sit." Dara offered after the hug.

'No, Thank You. We just went here to give those roses." Boa said.

"We have to go." Tiffany said and gave Dara a quick hug.

"Goodluck for your marriage Unni!" Yoona smiled & gave Dara a warm hug.

"Ne. Kamsamhida." Dara replied.

As the girls waving at her as Dara approached the door to them. "Omo. Thank you." Boa smiled again.

"Annyeong Dara unni!" Sooyoung waved for the last timed.

- - - - -

What was your first impressions to the girls sunbae?

Dara : "They're pretty. All of them are pretty. I was totally supriced specially when I met Boa sunbae, It was like a dream. I didn't expect that they will came. They are really kind."

- - - - -

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"Its not done yet?" Dara asked herself with her cutely expression as the MCs chuckles at her.

MCs : "She's so cute."

MC Hyuk Jae : "She must be tired of kept standing and bowing."

Dara bowed. "Annyeonghaesayo!" Super Junior's Leeteuk, Eunhyuk && Donghae showed up and bowed back at her.

"Is that for me?" Dara laughs even the Super Juniors.

MCs Nayoung : "She knew it."

"Yes. This is for you noo-Dara e'yo."' Eunhyuk shly handed the roses to her.

"We have to go. Bye." The boys bowed.

"Bye. Fighting! Thank you for the roses." Dara said and The boys left.

Dara sat on the couch again. She really can't hide her happiness but she still feel nervous.

And another knock door again.

Dara stood ups alittle as she was waiting him to enter and finally there's a man holding a huge bouquet of flowers & covering his face as Dara stood up straightly and making her confused by looking at him. The youngman man as walks towards

MCs : "Who is it?"

Suddenly, The man kneel to her make Dara confused more and supriced.

"Please accept my bonquet." The youngman said. "Would you be wife." Dara gasped and still have no idea of what the man saying.

Dara nodded and accepted the bouquet that the young man was holding. As soon, She finally saw the mans faced. Dara mouth open as she covered it with her hand. Dara chuckles & blushed and bowed immediately to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Dara bowed quickly and It was none another the hottest youngman Jang Geun Suk.

When he showed up the faced on the screen. MCs were immediately clapped their hands excitedly.

MCs Simun&&Nayoung : "Omo. Jang geun suk~shi."

- - - - -

Dara : "I was totally supriced. I can't still believe it."

You're first impression to your wife?

Jang Geun Suk : "She's so pretty. I was really nervous when I saw her. Actually, It wasn't not my first time to see her but her faced was so close to my eyes and It feels like I saw an angel."

- - - - -

Dara && Jang Geun Suk both went out of the building and proceeded to Geun Suk's car. Geun Suk started the car and drove off.

MC Simun : "Where he going to take her?"

Inside the car. The two were silent and quietly awkward to each other. Then, Geun suk decide to break it. "Do you like the roses?"

"Yes. I like it." Dara smiles.

"Thats good. Are you suprice?" He asked.

"Neh. I'm totally suprice." Dara looked to him.

Geunsuk : "Are you tired?"

Dara : "Ani. Why?"

Geunsuk : "It because I can"t see in your face."

Dara : "Aniya."

Geunsuk : "By the way, How old are you?"

Dara : "Me? 29 (28)"

The MCs shocked && Even Geun Suk.

MCs Simun && Nayoung : "Oh! Jeongmallo?"

MC HyukJae : "How came she look so young."

MC Hyung Don : "That's right."

MC Nayoung : "I'm really envy at her."

Dara : "How about you?"

Geunsuk : "I'm 26 (25)"

Dara : "You're younger than I am."

Geunsuk : "You're my noona."

Dara: "Thats right. I like younger guys."

Geunsuk : "Chincha? Why?"

Dara : "It because It suited in my image."

Geunsuk : "Thats true. Its look like I'm more older then you."

Dara : "Keke~ I'm just kidding."

Geunsuk : "Ani. Its truth."

Dara : "Chincha? Gomawoyo~"

Geunsuk : "Its looks like your not awkward at me."

Dara : (Smiled) "Why? Why did you say that?"

Geunsuk : "Because you talk to me comfortable."

Dara : "If I talk to you awkwardly we will be in a big trouble." The two laughs.

Geunsuk : "How come your age is getting old now but your face is not."

Dara : "I don't know. I'm also curious about that too."

Geunsuk : "Maybe because your really born to be a goddess." Dara smirked at him.

Dara : "Your making me to nuts!" G

eunsuk : "Whae? Its truth."

Dara : [SMILED] "Arassoyo~"

The MCs noticed that Dara is showing her aegyo by saying cute language voiced.

MC Hyun Don : "Is she showing her aegyo?"

MC Nayoung : "Oh. That's rights."

Geunsuk : "We're here. Wait for me."

He got out of the car and hurriedly ran to Dara side as he opened the door for her.

Dara : "Kamsamhnida."

The both of them entered the house. Dara was pleased to see the Big house with a complete furniture.

It was all painted in White/ Yello & Gold.

They're were a two bedroom in one room only.

MC Hyuk Jae : "He already brought a house?"

MC Hyundon : "Is that an hotel?"

MC Simun : "Its looks like a hotel."

MC Nayoung : "Geunsuk~shi is really rich."

Dara : "Whoa. Chincha, Domo-ipuda." Dara begin to tour around the house.

Geunsuk : "Pretty right?"

Dara : "Yes. Its pretty."

Geunsuk : "That's right. Where is your things?"

Dara : "Why?"

Geunsuk : "Let me putted here.."

Dara : "Arasso. But later."

Geunsuk : "Arasso."

Dara : "I'm just wondering, the house is kinda big for us right?"

Geunsuk : "Yeah. I also think that, But its still ok right?"

Dara : "Yes. Its still ok."

Geunsuk : "Do you already saw the bedroom?"

Dara : "Yes. Already saw it. There is tw-two bed?"

Geunsuk : "I really do that in porpose since both of us can't sleep together."

Dara : "Ooooh! Its ok. Atleast I'm not going to worried to you if where you will gonna sleep."

Geunsuk : "That was also my problem. That's why, I brough two bed."

After a minutes the two were once again silence. They're now both sat on the couches comfortable. Geunsuk hugging a pillow.

He stared to Dara and says. "Are you hungry?"

Dara looked at him back. "No. I'm not. How about you?" Dara pout.

"Same. But I want to eat ice cream." He said.

"Me too." Dara said.

"Do you want to eat ice cream? I'll buy." Geunsuk said.

"You're going to leave me here?" Dara cutely said as he smiled widely.

"Aniya. Of course your going with me."

"Kaja." The two stoods up and left the house.

- - - - -

@Convience store

Dara got inside the shop and the two rushed over to the ice cream dispensers like a little kids. They got a one big bowls and share. They got each their favorite of ice cream and all the toppings they wanted. Geun suk paid for the ice cream as they sat at some empty tables.

Dara was busy the ice cream while Geunsuk do the same too but he decides to break it.

He says. "Since were already married, What are we going to do?"

Dara stare at him. "Hmm, Molla. You! What do you want us to do?"

Geunsuk thinks first & Dara looked him cutely. Geunsuk finally says, "When the two person is married, What was their first came out on their mind?"

"Nicknames?" Dara said.

"How do you know?" Geunsuk looked at her cutely.

"I was already thingking that lately." Dara cutely said as Geunsuk chuckles.

"Chincharo?" Geunsuk supricing asked while he is smilling to her.

"But its true, Nicknames to each other are really the first came out on the new newlyweds." Dara said & still inng her ice cream.

"Thats right. So, Shall we give each other nicknames? Pet names." Geunsuk ask while waiting to her answer.

"Arasso. What should I call you?" Dara ask. She pause & think. She says, "Seobangnim?" Dara says innocently.

"That's kinda respectful. " Geunsuk added.

"Do you want me to call you comfortably?" Dara ask & Geunsuk nods.

"Yes. I'm your husband, You can't call me informally." He said.

"Geunsuk aah!!" Dara cutely says informal.

MCs : "So cute."

Geunsuk was abit disappointted. "Hajima! Don't call me that way. That is too much informal." He complain.

"But you said its ok if I call you informal." Dara smiled.

Geunsuk smiled. "Be serious, Chincha!!"

Dara smiles back. "Arasso. Ehm, Than I'll call you Seobang." Geunsuk agree.

"How about you?" Dara pause. "You're not going to call me noona right?" The two burst to chuckles.

The two paused & look to each other. "I have one now! How about Jagi? Buin?" Geunsuk shly said & blushed.

"Oh! Chuwayo!" Dara smiled widely. "Ok. Good!"

- - - - -

Interview Inside : What was do you think when you want a pet a names to each other?

Geunsuk : "I'm nervous & at the same time I'm shy. Its not my first time to tell that to a girl but It was my first time to nervous infront of a girl."

Dara : "Its fun. I always want to called my husband as Darling or sweetheart because it look sweet & I think we can show our love to each other by calling each others nicknames."

- - - - -

"Should we exchange numbers?" Geunsuk said.

"Okay." Dara replied & got their phone out as the two begun to exchanged phones & started to put their own numbers.

"It's getting late.. We should go home now." Geunsuk said & the two stoodup.

"Kaja? Seobang?" Geunsuk laughed at her & blushed.

"Kaja. Buin?" Geunsuk looked at her with his mischievious eyes as he smiled widely & can't hide his happiness.

"Hold my hand." He said.

"Eh?" Dara supriced abit & smiled.

He moved his head closer to her & their eyes met lovely & So closer to each other. Dara moved her head away abit from him and the two smiled brightly.

The MCs & The viewiers all giggles & even noticed the romantic scene of the new newlyweds.

MC HyunDon : "Ani. Are we watching romantic movie?" Everyone chuckles in studio.

"What are you doing?" Dara noticed his weird actions while staring at him innocently.

"Usually, Newlyweds like us are starting to hold their hands together. Since they are already married." He stated with a smiled & still his head he's closer to her.

"Do you mean, You want us to hold each other hands?" Dara said. Geunsuk nods with a smiled again.

"Yes. Kaja." He quickly held her hand & walked on the street together. Dara can't help but to smiled at him & blushed abit.

The viewiers&MCs shouts. "Owwwwhh!"

MC Simun : "First skinship."

MC Nayoung : "Geunsuk shirang~ Is really a romantic guy."

- - - - -

Interview :

Why you actually hold her hand?

Geunsuk : "It because I don't want her to be awkward at me. Since I'm the guy, I'll do the first move."

Are you supriced of what he do to you?

Dara : "Yeh! I'm kinda blushed & I don't know how to react or something. I feel happy though."

- - - - -