Comeblaq hair

Mblaq Comeblaq
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Here it is :)

Enjoy it and read the authors note at the end.

 

 

 

The door to Mblaq´s dorm opened only slowly, closing silently as a person had entered on tiptoes.

A thick black hoodie pulled over a face as much as probably possible, gave an impression of a thief breaking in.

Shoes were slipped off, well one at least, as the person stumbled while pulling the second one off clumsily.

His shoulder bumping into a wall made his hoodie slip slightly, only to be readjusted quickly.

Now on polka dotted socks, but still on his tiptoes he carefully made his way through the white painted hallway.

A streaky mirror on the wall to his right made him stop.

They definitely had to clean someday soon was his first thought.

His face twisted into an unpleasant grimace as he lifted his hood a bit white and blue died tips of hair peeking out from underneath.

Why him?

They could have picked any member to get the blue hair dye, but why him?

Thunder could have sported it quite well.

The young boy was handsome and even the band´s visual, so why not him?

Sighing and pulling the hood over any blue strands, he straightened his back.

He was their leader; he could sport weird white, blue hair too.

Or couldn´t he?

What if the other´s found it nasty?

Or hilarious?

Oh god they would definitely laugh, he should get back to the hair dresser and beg the noona to change the dye again, yes, that was a good plan.

Seungho the spot, his laser glaring eyes fixed on the apartment’s door almost burning holes in the metal.

“Oh look guys, Seungho hyung is back.”

One leg in the air, Seungho stood there startled as he heard Mir´s voice.

That was a typical timing for their youngest member, always barging in if he could make someone uncomfortable.

“Hyung, what did the noonas do with your hair? I bet it is epic, you know to fit our comeback concept. I hope it is better than your blonde hair though, that looked so ridiculous.” Mir stated, taking a few more steps to a frozen Seungho, who wasn´t even moving a centimetre.

“Yah, don’t be rude to your elders Mir.” Joon´s voice budged in, his feet which were clad in socks with a B2st member on them, making slippery noises on the wooden floor.

Were all the member´s here today?

Normally only G.O. , Mir and Seungho himself lived in the dorm.

Joon had bought an apartment for himself a while ago, during their Mona Lisa days, stating that he had wanted to invest his money into something.

Thunder lived with his family and sometimes the boy didn’t even step inside their dorm, because he was afraid of Mir´s pet snake.

“Come inside the living room guys.” G.O.´s voice yelled out of the said room, as he probably was too lazy to stand up on his own accord to come see them in the hallway.

Seungho turned around, he pulled his hood deeper and swatted Mir´s hand away, as he entered the living room, taking a seat next to G.O.

He was right, all of the members were here today, even Thunder, who had a black knitted beanie over his head, which covered all of his hair too.

“So please don’t tell me you also don’t want to show us your hair, because Thunder isn’t willing to.” G.O. stated pointing his ring clad finger towards their visual.

“It looks horrendous, but I couldn’t tell the noona who made the concept, she was too nice.” Thunder said; his fingers linking inside his beanie as Mir tried to pull it off his head, little stray hair falling out, before he fixed it again.

“I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter