ToGetHer

Dead me

"Where have you been?"Seohyun asked Luhan with arms folded and continued, "I have been waiting under this oak tree for hours."

"I...I.............have"

"You what?"

"I went to the place..."

Seohyun's eye widened. "You mean the club don't you?! You promised you wouldn't! You promised!"

"Seohyun...please"

"No!"

Like that, Seohyun left the park leaving Luhan alone...speechless. Seohyun cried all the way. Luhan screamed out loud to the sky. Why must i do this? Sehun made me help him to make drinks and serve to the people in that club... Argh!!! I shouldn't have went there. i promised her i wouldn't step foot at that club or any other club in this world. Luhan chased Seohyun like he was in a marathon trying to get first prize. Seohyun kept running with tears in her eyes. She ran across the bridge and then the road. When Seohyun ran across the road, a girl about the same age as her was hit by a van right behind her. Luhan at the other hand, saw the incident and checked if the girl was alright but there was a crowd all around the body. Luhan searched for Seohyun around there but she was nowhere in sight. He left the scene and went home. Luhan cried all the way home because of his mistake of going to the club. He also tried calling Seohyun but she did not answered. Luhan went home and instantly slept just like that.

The next day, while Luhan was trying to email Seohyun, Sehun called him.

"Hello Luhan. Did you hear about the incident at the park? Two people died."

"Two?!"

"Yes. A teenage girl and the driver."

"oh.... Can you try calling Seohyun?I really need her."