Kyuhyun x Sungmin

One-Shot Challenges

 

Title: Too late

Warning! Kyumin won't end up together!! So if you think you can't handle it, i think it's best if you leave this page xD 

 


 

The first time sungmin laid his eyes on the group newest maknae, he had been captivated by the dark chocolate orbs. It look so innocent and big and you could feel yourself drowning in them but didn’t want to be saved.

The new member, Cho Kyuhyun as he had introduced himself, is young - very young. The manager had told them that since kyuhyun is a new member, plus he’s the group new baby – much to ryeowook displeasure – the other member must take a good care of him.

Sungmin knows, not all of the members are thrilled to welcome the new singer. In fact, the one that feels so excited to have a new dongsaeng is donghae. The fish lover blabbered excitedly for the whole week before kyuhyun arrives.

There is one member that surprised sungmin the most.

Siwon.

The man didn’t show any kind of expression when kyuhyun introduced himself to him, when sungmin is sure that siwon would feel just as excited as donghae. The man merely nod and said ‘siwon’ before he turn around and entered kibum’s room. Of course, kyuhyun took that as a rejection, again. The boy hang his head low and sungmin could see that he is in the verge of tears.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before look up once again with a confident smile and proceed to the other members. When he is standing infront of sungmin, kyuhyun smiled and bow ‘hello, I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Please take care of me’. Sungmin doesn’t want kyuhyun to feel unwanted, so he bow back, smile and introduced himself ‘hello kyuhyun. I’m sungmin but you can call me hyung’.

Kyuhyun smile make his heart skip a beat.

After a few months, things still didn’t changed. But kyuhyun never gave up. He tries his best to please his hyungs.

One day during practice, sungmin saw siwon and leeteuk sit at the corner of the room and talking in a low voice. He heard kyuhyun’s name in the conversation but before he could hear further, eunhyuk had called them to continue their dance practice.

During the dance, sungmin saw siwon keep throwing glances at kyuhyun. He frowns in confusion and accidently miscalculates his step, making him bump into kyuhyun who was dancing next to him. Both of them fall on the floor with sungmin on top of the maknae. All of the members stop their dance and rush to help them.

But sungmin won’t get up. His gazes kept on kyuhyun’s lip who is panting heavily. The maknae notice the stares and shift uncomfortably.

‘sungmin hyung, get up. You fall on top of kyuhyun’, he could heard donghae’s soft voice on his left. But before he could utter a word, they hear the dance room’s door being slam loudly. They look up and notice that siwon had gone out. Sungmin get up and help kyuhyun to stand on his feet.

The boy quickly mutters a ‘thanks’ to his elder and ran out of the room. They all look at each other, confused written all over their faces. Teukie hyung is the one to break the silence, ‘ok guys. Let’s get back to practice.’

 

They got into an accident a hours ago that could be classified quite dangerous. How so? Well super junior maknae suffer a broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches and he almost die. They all were worried to death and now, after all the rejection and the hard time they had caused their maknae, they realize that they all simply care and love the younger. But unfortunately their ego is the size of a killer whale.

Regrets, angry, afraid. It all becomes one. They felt regret that they didn’t treat kyuhyun better. They feel angry at them self. They felt afraid that if their maknae didn’t make it in the operation room, how will they apologized to him? How will they tell him that things will get better and he will be taken care of just like he should be?

All they can do is just sit, wait and pray for kyuhyun’s safety.

 

The doctor came out and god just answers their prayer. Kyuhyun is saved. Although kyuhyun is slipping in and out of consciousness, it is better than losing him completely.

 

Now after a few months in the hospital, kyuhyun’s condition is getting better. Sungmin is on his way to the maknae’s room. He brings a basket of fruits filled with red and green apples. Kyuhyun’s favorite.

He was about to enter the room and greet him cheerfully but the scene in front of him managed to stop him in his tracks.

There he is, kyuhyun sitting on the bed with Choi Siwon hovering him. They were kissing and from the look of it, the maknae is enjoying it.

Sungmin felt his heart clench on his chest painfully and he didn’t like that feeling. Didn’t want to stay longer, he quickly take his leave.

After the incident in the hospital, things at the dorm had changed. Good changed though.

Kyuhyun seems to get closer with siwon but of course he didn’t totally abandoned sungmin. The older just feel there’s something missing and he knows it is the presence of the younger. He just couldn’t say it out loud.

Almost all of the members had caught siwon and kyuhyun in their little world when they felt that there was no one in the dorm but the members just make a silent agreement not to speak about it. Well not unless the couple told them the truth.

 

That was 6 years ago and now siwon and kyuhyun is standing in front of them, still together but they are tied in an engagement. The smile on their face shows the people presence on their engagement party that they were happy to just be with each other.

It has been set. In 2 years, kyuhyun will no longer be available. Siwon will no longer will be available. They will tie the knot without the public knowing. Gay marriage is still a taboo topic in korea. Besides they were celebrities. It could destroy their carriers.

Now sungmin understand the pain he felt when he saw them kissing. The heartache he felt when hearing kyuhyun pleasure moan when he stood in front of their room. Although there are still time where sungmin could take kyuhyun away from siwon, but he is not a heartless bastard. He couldn’t see siwon and kyuhyun in pain because of his selfish need. He wants to see his dongsaengs happy and he is willing to forget kyuhyun.

Besides he is too late.

 

The End

 


 

I am so sorry to all Kyumin shipper !!!