Kibum x Henry

One-Shot Challenges

 

Title: I'll wait for you

 

Henry realized he had fall in love with his hyung since the latter smiles at him for the first time. That was almost 4 years ago, when he just got accepted to be part of super junior subgroup, super junior-m with a Chinese man named Zhou Mi. He’s really tall.

They both got introduced to the members by their manager hyung. They have leader leeteuk, and he liked the guy immediately, heechul – he’s scary - , hankyung, yesung – turns out he likes to touch people philtrum and had scared poor little henry when yesung stares at him for a good 5 seconds before he touch his philtrum and said ‘you have a soft philtrum’ - , shindong, sungmin – he has way too many pink - , eunhyuk, donghae, siwon, maknae kyuhyun who looks cute and threatening at the same time , and lastly kibum – he has a nice smile

Henry discovered later that all of his hyungs are actually nice peoples, although not really normal and heechul and kyuhyun still scares him to death. His hyungs always taught him weird korean. He knows it’s weird because his siwon hyung actually got angry at his band member for teaching him that kind of stuff. He still don’t know what they taught him.

But out of all of them, there is a certain hyung that caught his eyes. He’s quiet and didn’t talk much unless been ask to. But when he smiles, henry’s world turn upside down. Little henry notice that this particular hyung loves acting.

He is Kim Kibum.

Henry always make and excuse so that his manager can drop him of super junior dorm. After a few nights spending in the dorm, both of then got really close. It is the best thing that ever happen to him aside being a member of super junior. Henry even plan and prepared to confess.

But then life has its own game.

The news came. ‘Super Junior’s Kibum will be on hiatus’

The news got all the sj members really shocked. Kibum never tell them anything about it.

‘hiatus?!’

‘he never told us’

‘why did he do that?’

He said he is still part of the group. He just need some time to focus on his acting career. He will come back.

But it is almost 4 years.

He said that he is still part of the group, but he is not standing on stages with us.

He said he needs time to focus on his acting job, but it is already been 4 long years.

He said he’ll come back, but he didn’t.

ELFs is still waiting. Members always wait for him. And henry will wait for the love of his live to return, even if it’s mean forever.

 

The End