Past

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1

“She left me, our memory was gone for her, but my love for her will stay forever, I will always wait for you Choi Sulli, always.”

 

5 Years ago at Seoul, Highshool

Minho’s POV

“Hi I’m Krystal, and this is my bestfriend forever Sulli, we’re a Soul Sister!!!, what about you what’s the name of your group?” Krystal said as she smiled while Sulli bowed to them.

“well I’m Tae Min, this JongHyun, he is Onew, he is Key, and last but not the least Minho.And we are Shinee!!!” Tae Min and the rest of the group bowed to them except of the serious Minho who is looking to the shy Sulli.

“Yah… Minho don’ look girls like that..she’s shy..” Tae Min said as he tapped Minho’s shoulder.

“well..let’s be friends.. all of us ..what do you think?” Krystal said

“that’s a great idea…ok then, we are one group from now on… what do you think Minho?” Onew said.

“I don’t want to be friends with them. But go if you all want….” Minho said coldly.

“yah!! Minho move on!!.. is it still because of Hye….” Key didn’t finish his sentence because Minho talked.

“no!! it’s not because of her.. I don’t want hear her name again ok?.. it’s just I don’t want to be friends with girls ok?

“but….. look. They’re so nice..” Tae Min said looking at Krystal.

“ok… I will agree .. but I will never talk to them… “ Minho said

“if you can.” Jong Hyun said.

“Let’s go for a lunch?” Krystal said

“why not” Tae Min said.

 

They are eating lunch together, but Minho and Sulli remained silent while eating.

“yah!!! The two of you when do you want to talk huh? Ahh.. the two of you are talking using your mind ..Do you want us to leave the two of you here? ..yieehhh……hehehe” Tae Min teased Minho and Sulli while the others teased them too.

“ohh.. I ‘m sorry I was not talking.. but please don’t tease us, I will talk from now on” Sulli said as she smiled. Minho looks at her smile.

“ok.. so from now on call us oppa.. arraseo” Onew said.

“ne oppa!!!” Sulli and Krystal said cheerfully.

“ohh.. so Sulli is kinda naughty too.. you’re lovely... you’re just shy at first.” Key said

“ohh.. ne I’m always like that… but from now on I will show my true self with all of you oppa, since we are friends now” Sulli said

“how about you Minho oppa… still not going to talk?” Krystal said to Minho

“I will talk if I have something to say ok? Let’s just eat” Minho said.

After they ate, they all go to their dorm, Sulli an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter