Ever After

You Are Beautiful

The ski trip was an enjoyable one . Although it was only for a couple of days.Geun Young found herself enjoying every minute of it. Yesung as they have agreed early on was a perfect gentleman.And yes this time,he is the Yesung,simply a man and nobody else. He is quite very accomodating to her needs,and the past meetings when they have been awkward to each other  has been totally forgotten.

As she waited for him in the lobby of the hotel that they have been staying for their dinner tonight. Yes they stayed in their own room and only meet when they have to go out. Dress in her pants and sweater,she felt comfortable at what she is wearing tonight. The lobby was quite busy with the comings and goings of the guest. It is simple but elegant. Tiled floors, big and spacious lobby  with chairs and table,and sofa all around to give space and comfort for their guest. A big fireplace in the middle ,which seems to warmed the whole place. Poinsettia blooms in yellow and red,as the flower for the season. A tall pine tree stood with their ornaments of gold and red and the flickering lights flashed before her eyes.

Geun Young stared at it all and forgot that it is almost Christmas season and forgot that she has not called her family regarding her plans for the holidays. They should be heading home soon and yes she'll be home before the Christmas season.It will be quite a trip to go home to her family and hopefully she'll get there in time for Christmas Eve.

Yesung has not mentioned anything about his holiday. Does he ever spend holiday with his family ? Was it even important to him, or is it all and everything for the business now. Come to think of it,she hardly knew him and yes doesn't really know anything personal about him. Does he even open up to anybody ? Much more to an opposite .? He looks so withdrawn and so much of himself. Unlike his brother,whom he met a couple of times who is more warm and open,while Yesung you can spent your whole day with him,and still you would not know him and much more know nothing about what is on his mind.

And yet though he is an enigma,the more she is attracted to him. The more she wants to get to know him. How is she going to break the ice,without him suspecting that she is after him ? And how is she going to convinced him that she is after him,because she has fallen for him and not because of his position and his wealth ? He has fallen for him,for what who he really is . She may have to use all the words in the dictionary but Yesung will never believe her ,that her feeling for him is for real.

She bit her lips. The first time she has fallen to a guy and it looks like she is in for a heartbreak already. She took a deep breath,why did she has to fall in love with him ? The Mr Unreachable,he would have laugh if he ever knew about her feelings for him. She just have to keep everything a secret,only to herself,for not only Yesung will laugh and so is Myung Jung and the rest of the people that she knew. She felt so stupid falling for him..

And soon Yesung emerged from the elevator dressed in dark pants and a  turtlenecked cashmere sweater . He looked so handsome with his clear smooth face and that serious looked on his face that commands respect and authority. It will be hard to keep everything inside,as she took a deep sighed. And somehow,she felt so inadequate and unattractive,, He must be used to all those beautiful,elegant girls that he grew up with, rich,beautiful socialite that move around his circle... She just have to forget him, she keeps on telling herself....Yesung will never fall for her at all...

"There you are.You looked lovely." Yesung said smiling at her. Geun Young can't help herself as she colored at his compliment.

"You don't looked bad yourself. " as she answered back.  "So where are we going ?"

"Some place special, this is your first time in America and this is our last night here,so I have to make sure that this will be memorable. " as he grinned at her,teasing her. "And no I am not trying to seduce you or anything." as he let out a big laugh.

Geun Young eyes moved,and although ,she was quite hurt at his laughter, she did smiled and then laughed with him. " I know,you are just being nice and nothing more. " she said.

"I am glad you undertood it well." he said. But somehow,she was quite disappointed. Yesung has no interest to her as a woman at all..and she just has to accept that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye looked at the calendar and yes soon the holiday will be here. And it will be quite hard this time now that her Aunt is gone. She is all that she got and now she is gone and she will be all alone. She was just happy spending holidays with her Aunt,sharing holiday meal together,and she doesn't want it any other way. Tears came to her ,as she tried to wipe it away before anybody can catch her .

Geun Seok just arrived in his office and found Shin Hye staring at the calendar and the day after tomorrow,the employees will be out for the holidays. She must be thinking about her own holidays,he thought. Eversince,her Aunt died,Geun Seok cannot understand why he has this tendency to protect Shin Hye.Is it the promise that he made to her Aunt or is it so much more ?

Shin Hye heard the movement at her back ,as she turned to look at her own Boss,who was staring at her. Did he see the tears that she just wiped just now,so as the stares.

"Good morning Sir." she said in greeting,

"Good morning.Anything for this morning? " he asked.

" Yes,you have a nine o clock meeting sir with the J & M Enterprise. They said they want to talk to you directly and could not wait for the return of your brother." she explained.

"Alright, I  will see them.But get their file ,and I want to read it,before I meet them." he said. "And it will be better if you smile with your greeting,being sad  is not you." as he walked to his office, before Shin Hye can reply.

Her Boss has been good to her since her Aunt died. Geun Seok has been there for her. Letting her stay in their house when her Aunt died,preparing and paying the expense of her burial. His sister too is also very nice and kind,welcoming her in their house. They knew her Aunt growing up,as the secretary of their Dad. They always has a nice words for her Aunt.

And not only that,the one thing that she will never forget,when Geun Seok went with her on their apartment for the first time. And stayed with her,until she was better and calling out her friend to stay with her for the past few days. She has never known such a thoughtful man. And she neevr expected it from him,knowing how carefree is his spirit is,as from what others has told her about him.

She was also surprised the way he handled his new found responsibilities. He can also be a good leader,just like his brother is he wants too. But then his restless spirit must have been calling him out most often than not. As far as she knew,he will be out again in the wild once his own brother returns. So she should not get used in seeing him almost everyday. For if she get used to this,she will find herself alone again,and it will be hard to take  up the lost of the people that you care about ,at  almost the same space of time.

The buzzer,took her off from her own thoughts. "Miss Park,I am waiting for the file." he said.

"Coming sir." she answered. She hastily retrieved the folder that he was asking.She got it all ready this morning,for she knew that he will be asking for it.

She went inside and handed him the file. As she bowed down to get ready to leave.

"Miss Park,what is your plan for the holidays." he asked. Shi Hye stopped for the moment. The question is something unexpected.

"I guess ,nothing for now. Stay home or stay with my friend." she answered. She wondered why would it matter where she will be spending her holiday ? She will still be sad anyway.

"Well,don't make any plans for the holiday. " he commanded. Shin Hye frowned at the tone of his voice.

"Why you planned of working the holidays ?" she asked.,the crease on her forehead didn't leave her.

"I might, so just stay put. I might need you during the holiday." he answered.

"But.... I guess it is alright.I have nothing to do anyway." she answered. Geun Seok stared at her and nodded his head.

"Good that is all settled then. Thank you." as his eyes went back to the file in front of him,dismissing her in the process.