Chapter One

Her True Identity

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up and did my daily routines and put on the bracelet my grandma gave me. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad. " Good Morning Umma and Appa " I said and smiled. " Good morning Yeonnie " They both said. " Umma, did you get me my schedule from the Vampire School already? " I asked. " Nae, it's on the table in the living room " She said. " Ok " I said and smiled.I went to the living room and saw my schedule, I picked it up and then put it in my backpack. " Umma, Appa, I'll be going now " I said. " Good bye Yeonnie " My brother L.Joe said as he came downstairs. " Bye Oppa " I said and smiled and then I was on my way to school. I got there like in 1 minutes because vampires are fast.

I went to my first classroom and introduce myself. I sat next to a girl name Kim Seuk Hye. " Annyeong! " She said cheerfully. " Annyeong " I said and smiled. And like that we became friends. Class started and we took notes. Of course no matter what I do in school doesn't matter because my mom and dad are the one who owns the school but then I decided to just be an average vampire girl. Class was over and we had lunch as the next class. " Jiyeon, do you want to have lunch with me and my brothers? " Kim Seuk Hye asked once everyone left. " Sure " I said and smiled. " Follow me " She said. I nodded and followed her as she lead us to where they were eating. 

They were eating up at the rooftop. " Are you sure we can eat up here? " I asked unsurely. " Nae " She said. I nodded relieving. We went to the rooftop and saw 7 good looking guys. " Joo, who'd you bring? " One of them asked. " My new friend " She said as she sat down. I sat down next to her as they all had their eyes on me. One of them was looking up and down at me making me uncomfortable. " Yah, stop looking at her! She's not comfortable " The guy with black hair and is good looking said and smacked the other one's head. " Yah, how do you know? " One of them asked. " I can read mind remember " He said and rolled his eye. " Let's start by introducing each other " Kim Seuk Hye said.

" I'm Sunggyu, the oldest, this is Dongwoo, Woohyun, the one who was looking at you up and down, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, the one who can read mind, and finally the youngest Sungjong " Sunngyu said. " Oh, I'm Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon " I said and smiled. Myungsoo looked at the bracelet I had. " Hyung! Jiyeon has the bracelet! " Myungsoo said. Now they all looked at the bracelet. " That means you're one of the most powerful vampire creature then " Sunggyu said. " Nae, my grandma gave me it " I said. " Well then just make sure you don't lose it " Woohyun said. " Yah, let's stop talking and let's eat " Joo said. We nodded and then we started eating and then we went back to class. 

I had the next class with Myungsoo. We were walking side by side as people were looking at me. They were also murmuring things like " OMG, why is she with my Oppa?! She's a ! She's a ! " I stopped walking as he noticed me. " Get used to it " He said and smiled. " I know, just not now " I said. " Kaja " He said and held my hand. We were now running side by side as the girls were looking at me with jealousy in their eye.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the 1st chapter! sorry if it was boring, i tried my best so read, subscribe, and vote!