Meeting each other.

Can opposites attract?

-Min's POV-

I woke up to five missed calls from my sister, Chaelin. I sighed and immediately called her back. "It must be something important" I mumbled as the phone continued to ring. Chaelin finally answered the phone and I heard the excitement in her voice.

"MIN, MIN, MIN! I got tickets to go see EXO-K in concert!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

I smiled a little bit, and moved the phone away from my ear so I couldn't hear her screaming. "Wow Chae, that's awesome." I said with not much enthusiam in my voice.

"When's the show?" I said trying to pretend to care. "Tonight" Chaelin screamed.

I giggled a little bit but I really didn't care about celebirties. I absolutely hate how people worshipped them like they were Gods. I quickly ended the conversation with her and made my bed. After eating a quick bowl of cereal, I showered and headed to the cafe' for my daily dose of caffiene. 

-KRIS POV-

I was in rehearsal when my manager called. "What now?" I said with an attitude. He was calling me to inform me that the group would be on mNet next week. I sighed and quickly ended the conversation. I continued to rehearse for our biggest concert of the year. Rehearsals went by fast and I was extremely tired. Luhan suggested that we all go out for drinks. I nodded in agreement and it wasn't long until we arrived at the bar. Before entering, I saw a beautiful girl inside of the cafe' adjacent to the bar. I smiled a little bit and made my way over to meet her. I ruffled my hair before meeting her face to face. She was more beautiful then I'd imagined. I smiled and greeted her. "Hello, I'm. Kr-" 

"Kris from Exo-M? I know who you are." She said with much sass in her voice, as if she wasn't excited to see me. Meeting me was every girl's dream in Korea and China. 

I pretended that I didn't notice her attitude and slightly smiled. "I uh, was wondering if you were interested in going out with me sometime?" I nervously said but I was sure she'd agree. 
When "No thanks" came out of , I awkwardly smiled and tried to hide my anger. I had never been rejected before. I quickly leave the cafe' and head back to my friends. 

"How'd it go?" They all asked me in excitement. 

"Horrible, she rejected me and acted like she didn't like me. I'm Kris for goodness sake!" I yelled. I was a little upset.

Chen sighed and gave me this awkward look. "That's your problem, it's your ego. Sometimes you just have to let your rank go and act like an ordinary person, not a snobby celebirty." 

I sighed, and nodded. I was tired of hearing this same lecture over and over again. "Yeah, yeah." I said as I blew him off and enter the bar and ordered a drink.