Final

First date

 

First date

You looked left and right trying to spot your boyfriend that was supposed to meet you here.

Yes, your boyfriend that only confessed to you yesterday.

While you fiddle with the magnetic bag flap, you instantly regretted coming half an hour earlier than the time you were supposed to arrive.

You sighed as you look at the time on your watch for the umpteenth time.

Only 10 minutes had passed.

You pouted as you look up the sky. You needed to look at something to keep you entertained right? You continued to stare at the sky but it got boring so you close your eyes.

You swung your legs and hummed your favourite song, when, “_______?”

Your eyes flutter open, only to be greeted by Baekhyun’s face. Blood rushed to your cheeks when you realised how close both of you were. He must have also realised this because you could see the redness on his cheeks.

“G-good morning Baek oppa, y-you’re early, ” you stutter, not wanting the atmosphere to be awkward.

You suddenly see sparks flying when he flashed you his killer smile. To make matters worse, he leaned down to say the most beautiful words you ever heard, “I came here early just to see you. Good morning, love.”

 

Baekhyun had suggested a date at the coffee shop and you happily agreed to it.

You two were walking side by side and you didn’t realise that your hand was banging onto Baekhyun’s until he suddenly grabbed your hand and entwined your fingers together with his. You felt sparks flying again when you felt his hand graze on yours.

You looked at him shyly and all he did was pulled you closer to him and gave you a smile.

You grinned stupidly to yourself when you saw your intertwined hands.

“We’re here.” His soothing voice rang in your ears.

You came out from you own world and looked at the coffee shop now standing in front of you.

You took a good look around the unfamiliar café while walking towards a seat that Baekhyun had chosen.

Both of you were given a menu and you immediately knew what to order.

Hot chocolate with a pink marshmallow.

Surprisingly, Baekhyun had the same order as you.

While waiting for the order, Baekhyun grabbed your hand causing you to look at him.

“You’re so beautiful you know that ________?”

You immediately blushed and bit your lip, “No, I’m not…”

Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head playfully. “Yes you are, don’t deny it.”

Before you could say anything, both of your hot chocolates arrived.

You squealed cutely causing Baekhyun to laugh. You hung your head low in embarrassment as you thought, *Great job ________. You are such an embarrassment.*

“You’re so cute _______.” Baekhyun commented.

You raised your head to look at Baekhyun after sipping a little bit of your hot chocolate.

Baekhyun smiled and used his thumb to wipe of the foam on your lips. Your eyes widened as you felt his thumb graze on your lips. You watch him the foam from his thumb when your cheeks started feeling hot. You placed your hand on your cheek to feel it.

It was burning!

You watch him smirked in victory. You weren’t gonna let him win this time were you? So you put a finger in the foam from your cup and hid the foam on your finger from him.

“Baek oppa, you have something here too.” You said innocently.

He leaned forward, signalling you to help him wipe it off. You giggled to yourself as you swipe the foam on his cheek without him knowing.

 

Time flew pass and both of you were ready to exit from the café. Glancing at him, you could still see the foam on his cheek.

You thought of a plan and called out to him, “Baek oppa!” He turned his head to face you but you were too quick for him. You slipped out from his grip and moved to his side. You pulled him down slightly and pecked him on the cheek you smeared foam on.

You blushed while saying, “You had a little something there.”

Baekhyun’s face was as red as a tomato. As if heaven was watching the both of you, it suddenly started raining.

Without hesitation, Baekhyun took out his coat and pulled it over the both of you as you took off running to the bus stop.

The two of you were soaking wet when you reached the bus stop.

“Sorry about that. I didn’t know it was going to rain.” Baekhyun apologized while holding your hand.

“It’s okay oppa. It’s not like you wanted this to happen.” You tried to cheer him up. He gazed into your eyes which gave you the goose bumps.

The good ones

“I didn’t expect the rain but I wanted this to happen.” With that, he pushed you gently so that both of you were now under the rain.

“What ar—“ Your words were cut off by Baekhyun’s lips.

He was freaking kissing you!

Your first kiss!

His lips tasted so soft and sweet. Both your lips seem to fit together perfectly as you share the sweet kiss. Your eyelids slowly closed as you tried to remember everything about this moment.

He pulled you closer towards him to deepen the kiss while your run your fingers through his wet hair.

He broke off the kiss panting and pulled you in the shelter again. Both of you were out of breath, but you didn’t care. Baekhyun hugged you tightly while whispering to your ear.

“So did you like what I planned, love?”

You grinned and nodded your head, “Yes I did, I loved it Baekhyun.”

You couldn’t see his face since he was still hugging you but you could sense that he was smiling like you too.

“I love you ________.” There was no doubt that Baekhyun’s simple words could make your heart beat terribly fast. There was also no doubt that he made you see sparks flying around him when he smiles. All you knew was that he loved you and you loved him.

“I love you too Baekhyun.”