Beep...Beep...Beep

Key...D-Don't Please....

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"K-Kibum!!"

I shouted as i ran to the frail body, laying lifeless on the middle of the road. "Jjong" my Key whispered weakly as he looked into my eyes, the light in his eyes, fading with each passing second. "Ki-Kibum! P-Please hang on! T-The ambulance id on the way" I said gently while i placed his head on my lap. "jjongie...remember the first time we met?" he smiled weakly, "K-Key w-what are you saying? P-please y-yeobo don't say anything like that...Please" I stutterd and pleaded at him as my tears finally fell down.  "We didn't like each other right? We would always tease each other of being a stupid dino and a nagging diva." he chuckled dryly and weakly. I smiled admist the tears as i thought about me and Key's first meeting.

 

*Flashback*

'Crap! I'm late for class again, Ugh! the teacher will Kill me!" Jonghyun cursed himself as he was running up the stairs and into the hallways but after a while he sighed in defeat and thought, 'I'm never even gonna reach the class even if i run' so he just walked in the hallways; While walking he bumped into someone"O-Oh I'm sorry" he said while helping the other pick up his books. But suddenly he jumped and flinched when he heard the other talk, "Yah Watch where you're going dino?!" he said in a diva-ish tone. "Yah no you watch where you're going" I spat back to the other, standing up to see who it was, but then i froze and dropped the books and stood there in awe because of the person in front of me, he was beautiful, his feline eyes and blond hair weere just so perfect and breathtaking. I just smile at him stupidly while he nagged on me about his books and i should pick it up and stuff. "Yah are you even listening to me?!" he said while he smacked my head which leads me out of my daydream. "I-I'm sorry " I said stuttering, 'stutterig why the hell am i stuttering?' jjong thought. "Yeah Yeah, Whatever Just go to class" he said as he picked up his books and walked the other way. "stupid dino" he muttered under his breath. I just smirk and call back to him. "and you are a pretty adn beautiful nagging diva." I said while smiling at him, he turned away and saw a pinkish tint on his cheeks. 'is he blushing?' i thought as i smiled to myself while walking to class.

 

*Flashback End"

 

As I looked at Kibum, I knew that he was getting weaker and weaker and it my heart break bit by bit. "J-Jonghyun c-can you sing for me please? sing to me our song" he asked weakly. "n-neh any thing for my Kibummine" I said while i closed my eyes and started to sing. 

[play this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3GgvcE48Y]

 By the time of the last chorus, Key statred to sing with me, even though his voice was weak, I could feel the love in his dry and weak voice. "I love you Kim Jonghyun" he said after he sang the last line, then the worst thing happened, he closed his eyes slowly and his grasp on he was getting weaker and weaker. "y-Yah! Ki-Kibum T-this isn't funny you know? W-Wh yare you closing your eyes?! Y-Yah K-Key! Don't do this to me! I-I haven't said I Love you back yet! Key! KIBUMMIE!" i said as i broke down, shouting his name and feeking my world break down. 

Then as if on Cue, the ambulance arrived and pulled us apart "BUMMIE!" I shouted at the top of my voice as they put Kibum in a stretcher and into the ambulance. "L-Let me come with you please" I pleaded the guy who was holding me back."I'm sorry sir but the person is in critical--"  "Please Sir you don't understand, My Kibum is in there and He needs ME to be there.. let me in... please" I said to him shouting but i whispered at the last part, looking at him with sad eyes. He nodded sadly at me, then let me through, As I ran to the ambulance I immediately sat down at the side of Kibum and took his hand, feeling no response whatsoever from him. "K-Kibum f-for me P-Please..." i pleaded as i cried into his hand. 

 

"Clear!" 

K-Kibum ahh Please stay for me....

 

"Clear"

Kibum...Y-You're my whole world....

 

"Clear!" 
 

P-Please D-Don't... P-please....

 

"Time of Death---" "NOOOO!" I cutted him off from his sentence. K-Kibum.....

Please Key D-Don't die on me... 

"Key......I Love You"

 

"beep....beep.....beep...."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

So here is my first story and oneshot here in AFF i hoped you liked it *nows* I'm sorry if i have a few mistakes (because i at punctuation and stuff) but hurray for my first story~ 

Thank you for the reading this story~ Gomawo~ *bows 90 degrees*