Wonderful Morning

Happily Married

Its been 2 years when I married my best friend/girl friend/busan buddy and now lovely wife. Since our mother's gave us birth I think thats the start of my fate to be with her forever.. 

She is unique and different, unlike any other girls, she is a boyish, hyper and tough girl when we our kids thats why I never thought that I would end up marrying this kind of girl that more manish to me.

But eventhough she is like that, she is a nice, sweet and thoughtful girl. Once, she help an old woman to cross in the road.  She also gives her food to others who are hungry and end up being hungry and I always scold her for that and I buy her food. "Heres your food, Giving your food to others? youll die soon you know" Daehyun said "Im lucky to have a life like this I want to share my food to others Its just like I share my happy life to them besides I know you'll buy me food" Eunji said smiling to him and showing her eye smile.  Daehyun's heart skipped then beat fast its just like theres a bomb that is ready to explode. She really are amazing and thats how I start loving her..


End of flash back


A beam of light land in the eye of a not so old and not so young man.  Feeling groggy due to he knows that he needs to standup now and have to go to work.  Searching for his wife, h is bothered when he found the side of the bed empty.

"Eunji?" he stand up 
"Honey where are you?"

"Honey Im here in the kitchen please get ready and you'll be late" Eunji said

Daehyun smiled to her voice.  Thats usual every morning.  She always cook for him and he loves it everyday eventhough he never imagine that his childhood friend and now wife will do all the girl stuffs like this

Daehyun stand up and get ready after several minutes that he is done he went down stairs and saw his beautiful wife waiting for him smiling.  "What took you so long?" she joked and run to him and hug him "Good Morning my husband" she greeted. Oh how he loved every morning with her.