ShiNku ? XD

ShiNkU (?) O.o

A/N : Karina-chan,gomen ne..i know you already read this fic earlier in my facebook note.so,you don't have to read it twice.. ^O^

 

 

(This is Yaotome Hikaru x You)

 

"Hey,put the food there,a-and the dessert! Put it here~~" You pointed toward the table as you arrange the spoon and fork.

"(Your name)-chan,get dressed up na,the first guest already arrived and the others will arrived

soon.." The party planner order you to go up to their dressing room.

"Wakatta yo~" You nodded slightly smiling happily as you walk upstairs,wondering what kind of

dress they gave you to wear.As you open the door,you saw a dress with your name were pinned on it.

"I wonder why this dress seems so familiar..." You murmured as you tried it on.A purple,short dress with a black blazer and a silver heart shaped necklace.

 

"(Your name)-chan?" You heard the party planner's voice calling you

 

behind the door."Hai?" You answered with half shocking tone.

"How's the black dress? Does it suit you?" She asked gently.You raise an eyebrow to

 

yourself and then to the dress that you are wearing.

"Black dress?" You whispered,eyes looking around the dressing room, suddenly caught the meant black dress were tossed aside, almost hidden behind the wardrobe.

“Eeh..?”You raise your eyebrows in shocked , it was ripped apart as you check it out.

 

“(Your name) –chan?” Your heard her voice again.

“Umnh..” Your brain was thinking “What should I answer? I’m sorry for ruining your dress..?”,and as you messed your hair,you quickly answered “The black dress didn’t really suit me..i think,I’m too fat for it..may i wear my own dress?”

You believe the purple dress does not belong to them as you browsed through their wardrobe,looking for replacement but none the same like the ripped one.All the dress were the same color,black,but in different design.

“Sure..i’m so sorry about the dress na..jaa..we better get going,the others ish waiting..” You heard her voice and footstep fading away as she leave.

Sighing in relief ,you whispered to yourself “ I’m the one who should say that..sorry for ripping your dress although i didn’t do it..”

For the last time,you look into yourself in the mirror.How beautiful you are with just natural make up,and soft hair of yours as you pulls it aside.Feeling satisfied,you twist the door knob and walks out toward the hall,noticing the hall were crowded with guest .Each of them with their partner,having a meal and drink.

“Okay..something is wrong here..” You murmured as you look into the crowd again,looking what on them that are NOT on you.

“My masquerade mask!”

Realizing you left your mask behind,you quickly run toward the stairs,was going to take your first step up until suddenly..

 

 

“Uwaa..”

 

The light in the hall were suddenly off.

 

 

You can’t really see well in the dark,causing you to randomly touching things or to be safe,touching the wall.

As you take your second step,you feels a strong arm were wrapped around your waist,pulling you until you technically fall,but you were caught mid- air when you finally notice it. It was still dark and you can’t see anyone as you try to reach the person who caught you just now,disappear. “You forgot this…” Suddenly you heard a whispering,husky voice near your ears,slightly breathing against it. You feels yourself shivering and then something covers your mouth.Widening your eyes as you realize something is wrong,you got dragged away with your mouth closed with something hard.You quickly act by struggling,pushing and kicking.

“Oww~ !” You heard his voice whispering in pain.

“What is that for,honey..?” He asked while rubbing his right arm. “Hooooooney..?” You stops struggling and get yourself to stand up properly.

 

The light were back on,but replaced by dim lights.

 

 

“Hikarun..”

“Uh huh..it’s me..” He nods while grinning,showing his cute teeth.

He looks so handsome in his grey tuxedo,slipping his left hand into the pocket while the right one is caressing your hair,slightly playing with your earring.You can see his brown eyes through the mask,gazing at you softly.

“You look..pretty..”

“Ya know,..there are this one culprit,ripping the dress that I should wear instead that I’m wearing this now..however this dress seems familiar,don’t you think..?”You asked,ignoring his compliment about your looks,you notice that he begin to pout.

“It’s your first anniversary present..i gave it to youu~~”

 

“Aa.. “ Your’s mouth goes ‘O’ and Hikaru covers it with your mask.

“You actually cover my mouth with this when you were dragging me away..weren’t you?”You shoved his hand away,showing that you are angry.

 

“I thought it’s your eyes!”

 

Wait,if this dress is mine,how could it be kept in the dressing room? I didn’t remember I bring this dress with me earlier..

 

You quickly look up toward Hikaru with a sharp glare. “What did you do..?”

“Aa..eeto..i know what you mean by that..but! It’s an accident! I didn’t mean to ripped the dress!I was just checking! I don’t want the dress to be exposing you body too much! And the fabric ish just too soft I guess? Tehee..” He laughs awkwardly,yet innocently. "And...that's why i change the dress..i went back home and got here as fast as i could.."He added.

You laughs softly,and he seems confused.

“I love you,Hikarun run~” You called him,pulling him closer until his lip pressed onto yours,gently and yet teasingly as you pulled away when he wants more.

“Let’s dance..?” You invite him by entwined your finger with his,pulling him into the dancing hall. A song named 'Shinku' were played.

As you was going to dance,you heard a child crying voice.It’s become more louder and louder.

Suddenly,you feel your backside hurts so much.

“Ittaa..”

 

“Uhukhukhuk…” You heard it again and quickly stand up, realizing where you are really at,on the floor,beside your bed,in your room.

 

“Mama~ wa-nt mi-lkk~”

You smiled happily. “What a dream~! Hai~ Matte ne,Haruka~ Haruki~“ You called your beloved twin,comforting them with your voice as you are going to make their milk.

“(Your name) ? Where are you?! “ You turn to your side and notice Hikaru was sleep talking,randomly waving his hand. “You say you want to dance deshoouu~~”

You blinked to clear your sight.

He was having the same dream as mine..?

“Look, I’m sorry about the dress! Where are youuuu~~”

 

 

A/N :Truly sorry for my so broken english.. *deep bows* It's short too~ :/
i can't open Asianfanfic before,but now that i can,i finally manage to post this story.. ^^