Chapter 8

Love is hurts?

I woke up with the sun shine upon my face. Then I smiled. Too much good thing happens yesterday. Omma appa is back and Ljoe. I feel so giddy of what happen yesterday.

 

“aishhhh.” I ruffled my hair. Oppa only sees me as his dongsaeng.

 

Then my door creaked open. “hyeri-ah. Are you awake already?”

omma enters the room. “Ne…” I smile brightly at omma.

Then she smiled back. “You really have changed.” She hugs me. It feels so warm.

I really miss this feeling. I really miss omma so much. I tighten the hug and I can hear omma soft chuckle.

 

Morning at my house no longer filled with silence. I can hear appa and omma bickering about who will cook for me.

 

“She will eat mine. Right hyeri. You love appa’s French toast right?”

“No. she love my pancake so much... She will eat mine.”

 

I can only laugh at what happen. “I love both. Cmon…. I’m so hungry. I wanna eat both.” I whine childishly. 

 

So I end up going to office with a full stomach.

 

“aigoo. I’m so full.”

“You seem so happy miss. Does something good happen?” my secretary asked.

I smiled brightly and said, “Yes. Hehe. Omma and appa are here.”

She only chuckle and says, “Good then miss. I’m happy for you. Ahh. Here, your schedule for today.”

 

Before she make her way out from my office. “Can you help me search about who is Miss jieun fiancé. That’s all. You can go.”

 

L.joe pov.

 

I’m at my clinic; there are not so many patients today. Then he came, kim myungsoo.

“Hey doc. I’m here for my monthly check up.”

I only smiled and before I can greet him. My phone rings. “omma.?” I mumble to myself.

 “Wait a minute ey.” I said to him and answer the call.

 “Ne omma. Wae?” “bwoh” “haishhh” “araso…” “Bye”

Then I started to treat him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the session; without l.joe noticed. Myungsoo had taken a glimpse of the picture of his desktop wallpaper.

“Is that hyeri?” myungsoo thought.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

l.joe pov.

 

I am getting ready in a suit. Omma called just now and asked me to meet her at the hotel restaurant.

What does she want really? She seldom calls me.

I can see we have company.

I bow and greet omma. “Oh you’re here.” “ne.” I answered shortly.

 

After the introduction to each other we start eating.

Apparently we are dining with the lee’s family. Omma’s business partner.

Their daughter is here to.I don’t like her.

She’s been eyeing me and it bothers me a lot. I want to eat in peace. Haishh..

 

 Suddenly my omma stand up, “actually, we are here today. To announce that byunghun will be engage to jieun.

But they will have to date for 3 month before they can decide by themselves to agree to the engagement or not and if so soon the wedding come.”

“bwohhh?!” I yelled.

Omma rolled her eyes. “I said you can date and decide it by you right? Don’t make a scene here please. It’s not like you’re in an arranged marriage.”

I scoffed “THIS IS BULL. WHY WAIT FOR 3 MONTH. I CAN’T WASTE MY TIME. HERE MY ANSWER. I. AM. NOT. DATING. HER. WHAT?! ENGAGE? MARRIAGE? CRAP.” I yelled at stormed out of the restaurant.

 

Since omma has reserved for a private room. No one’s there except us. 

 

 

I ride on my motorbike and zoomed out from there. I don’t know where to go.

 

Only hyeri filled my mind right this moment.