Chapter 10

Love is hurts?

L.joe pov.

Life is so lonely without hyeri by my side. Why? Why can I be with her when she is the only one I love?

 

From the moment I laid my eyes on her she had captured my heart.

 

But now suddenly I’ve engaged to someone I don't even know.

 

I sit in the café near her office enjoying my Americano alone. But my minds only filled with the thoughts of her. I still remember when the first time she drank this.

 

We were at the café. Only silence engulf between us because I lost in my thought, then she called me. “oppa…what does it taste?” “Huh” I don’t get it at first. “That..americano.” she pointed at my drink. “ahhh.. Here. Why don’t you try it yourself?” I gave my drink to her. She only take a sip, at the same part I drink it. I slightly blush but quickly covered up. “blehhh. Oppa it’s to bitter. How come you can drink it deliciously?” she make a face and quickly drink her juice. “ahhh..better.” she grinned. I laughed at her cute action and ruffled her hair. With pouted face she will quickly slap my hands away.

 

I laughed bitterly at the thought of her.

 

“I really miss you. Since I’ve always spend my time with you I don’t know what to do anymore hyeri-ah. Everything feels so awkward now that I have to do it all alone.”

 

I’ve made up my mind to go for a walk at the park. I need to clear up my mind. Since the day I knew the news I rarely went back home. I always spend my time at the clinic. Spend my time studying and sleep there. I’ve kept a few clean clothes at there in case I need it.

 

So here I am, walking the same road that I will go whenever hyeri and I went out for a walk.