-

Can you help me?

 

It's been several hours. The pain came back causing Sarah to arch her back and wince in pain.
 
"This is not good... I have to get help now.." She muttered to herself. She reached for her phone and called the contact that she sees first. She tries to calm herself while waiting for the caller to pick up.
 
"Yes, honey?" 
 
"Myungsoo-oppa........" She controls her tears.
 
"What is it Sarah? Why are you crying?" He sounded alarmed. 
 
"I'm on that monthly woman stuff and the pain is killing me...." She whimpered.
 
"Oh no.. Do you need any painkillers? Or... white bread?" He lowered his voice.
 
"Both.. I need-" she paused because the cramp is back, "both."
 
"Okay okay, I'm on my way home now. Just wait okay? I'll be there soon dear." He hung up. Sarah threw her phone aside and held onto her stomach. Soon, the pain went away but it might come back so she stayed there for a while. 
 
Myungsoo rushed into the pharmacy and found a box which read "For Menstrual Pain." He looked at the rest and glanced back at the box. "Looks like the right one..." He muttered. He walked slowly to the sanitary pad shelf and stood in front of it for a while. 
 
"There's so many of them...." He widened his eyes. He looked around and found the one which he thought was the most comfortable and slid past the strangers, avoiding eye contact. He finally reached the cashier and placed his items on the counter, looking around for any onlookers. He looked up and was relieved to see that the cashier is a man.
 
"For your wife I suppose? It can't be for you right?" He asked softly. Myungsoo chuckled and nodded.
 
"Well you chose the right ones. Not bad for your first time." The cashier placed the items in the plastic bag. 
 
"How did you know?" Myungsoo asked while paying for the items.
 
"I saw you looking around at the women's isle. Well, you're good to go!" He smiled. Myungsoo thanked him and went off. 
 
Myungsoo took of his shoes and ran upstairs to the bathroom. He found Sarah sitting on the floor, playing Candy Crush. 
 
"I had to stay and wait because I was scared the pain might come back... So do you have them?" She looked at him with eager eyes. Myungsoo held out the bag of items he got from the pharmacy. 
 
"I'll go make something for you to eat," he took off his jacket and head downstairs to the kitchen. 
 
Sarah came out of the toilet looking less pale with the box of painkillers. The house smelled wonderful and she started to gain her appetite. 
 
"Feeling better? I'm making soup so can you wait for a little bit? It's almost done," he smiled. Sarah sat on the couch, changing the channels every 10 seconds. Myungsoo came and sat beside her with a bowl of soup and a glass of warm milk.
 
"Say ah." Myungso held out the spoon. Sarah did as he said and ate it until it was all gone. She ate the painkillers and they sat on the couch, watching the tv together.
 
"Are you feeling better now?" Myungsoo asked as he her hair. She nodded in reply and turned to him.
 
"Thank you." She thanked him planted a kiss on his cheek.