YOUNGZY

Unexpected Feeling [HIATUS]

Who didn’t know the Nation First Love? If you live in Korea, that is the title you must know for you to be labeled as a normal person. Suzy, or her full name Bae Suzy is a member of Miss A. She rose to her highest fame when she acted in a romance movie Architecture 101 which broke the box-office record for romance film in Korea. Everyone loved Suzy because of her look, personality and talent but the belief was true, nobody will be loved by everyone. Since young age, she struggled to set her foot in entertainment industry and achieved her dream as a singer until a fateful moment where she was spotted by a JYP employee while she was waiting for her audition in another program. Since then, she set her goal higher. She never looked back but kept practicing and perfecting herself in order to compete with the rest of the trainees. And finally, her hard work paid. She debuted as a singer and now became the most famous female idol in Korea.

 

 

Suzy led her life busily everyday started from the morning until late night. Her peers whether idols or non-idols lived their life as what 20 years old people should do but that’s not applied to her. Holding the title of the Nation First Love and the idol with the most number of CFs under her belt, she had to be very careful everytime she did something. People will always keep their eyes on her and a small mistake can blow her career in a second. Being an idol, there was a taboo that should be followed, no dating. But of course, only rookies will follow that. Nowadays however, even rookies broke this unspoken rule and just date freely. Suzy tried her best to refrain herself from involving in this matter because she knew once she did, people will start leaving her. That’s how Korean fans worked.

 

 

However, no one can resist the power of love. Suzy found the one who she believed her soulmate when she ran into the guy who made her flustered at the first sight. Youngjae, the name of the guy who shook Suzy’s heart and broke thousands of fanboys’ hearts. Yoo Youngjae, the lead vocalist of a power rookie group B.A.P was a simple a guy who always talked logically. Being called the brain of the group did him justice. He loved to smile and when he did, girls will surely faint or even hyperventilated due to his perfect visual. With a good visual, came a good talent in both singing and dancing. They first met in the waiting room of JJ Project, a rookie group under JYP which were also Suzy’s bestfriends. She came there to support her bestfriends and that’s when the blonde handsome guy who was actually friend with JB caught her eyes.

 

 

The brief meeting led to a simple thank you message after that. And from that simple message, came the cheering message. That’s how they started to develop their relationship by messages and calls. Until they took a step higher in their friendship by confessing to each other. At first, Youngjae didn’t have the confidence to start a love relationship since he was a rookie plus with a female idol who was well-loved by the entire nation. And as for Suzy, she knew her company wouldn’t prohibit her from dating but she was a matured adult so she fully understood the responsibility she carried not just for herself but for her group, company and family. But lets just say the power of love overcame anything. They finally ended up as a couple. As an idol, Youngjae had been surrounded and familiar with beautiful girls. He used to think that Suzy’s beauty and fame was overrated but when he witnessed it himself, he was completely stunned. He cant believe that such beauty existed. He felt so grateful that he accepted JB’s invitation to come over to JJ Project’s waiting room. As he started to get to know her better, he was drawn in. Not just beauty Suzy possessed but also a kind heart. In simple words, he was just amazed by her.

 

 

For Suzy, being around hot and handsome guys was not a new thing. Since she was a kid, people always paid attention to her since she always shined with her beauty. But the guy named Yoo Youngjae completely swept her off her feet. His gentleness, wiseness and caringness really made her fall in love with him. After much thought given, they finally surrendered to their pure feelings. At first, they were so careful when they went out to dates. It’s either in Suzy’s car or in JYP building. Nobody in TS knew about their relationship as Youngjae afraid he will be forced to break their relationship since his CEO was very particular about their focus in succeed first as a rookie group. But in JYP, everyone knew their relationship. At first they didn’t know who Youngjae was then Suzy was brave enough to introduce him to her JYP Nation family. Even Park Jin Young fully aware of their relationship. This gave them more confidence in their relationship.

 

 

They usually went to Hangang for a late night date disguising themselves as normal couple, a late night coffee time in a small coffee shop far from the main city or sometimes they even met after music shows in Miss A’s company car and just spent time chatting until they had to move to their next schedule. Everything was so perfect for them. Though their busy schedules sometimes tiring them but they gave their best to strengthen their relationship. Youngjae always went to JYP headquarter if he and Suzy didn’t have schedule and they were too tired to go out. They always spent their time in the vocal room with Suzy singing accompanied by Youngjae’s piano playing. They felt the happiest when they shared something in common. That was one of the reasons why Suzy felt Youngjae was the only one for her.

 

 

 

As Youngjae’s visits to JYP building became frequent, people especially fans started to speculate their relationship. It’s a common thing that there will be fans especially of the BIG 3 flocking around the company headquarters just to see a glimpse of their favorite idols. And of course, even though with Youngjae’s heavy disguise, fans will still recognize him since nobody in JYP usually dressed like him. At first, they ignored it since they were not B.A.P’s fans and they thought Youngjae must be there to visit his friends in JYP who were still trainees there or maybe he had a business going on like collaboration song, perhaps. However, the top secret that Suzy and Youngjae tried their hardest to protect was finally revealed. It was one of the rare nights where they put down their guards in front of people. They were caught kissing on the stairs of JYP building whose front door was made from clear-viewed glass. They even hugged after that. Though it was very late night, but fans eyes were so sharp in seeing this kind of thing.

 

The next day, Korean entertainment world was firing up with the piece of shocking new, ‘A New Idol Couple Is Born, Suzy-Youngjae’. Everyone in TS especially was so anxious and at the dead-end on how to deal with the new. For a small company, a shocking news of their rookie idol dating a superstar like Suzy was something they didn’t imagine would happen. They already advised B.A.P members to be cautious especially when it involved girls. As a power rookie whom TS put their great effort into, they believed B.A.P will surely become one of the best male group in Korea judging from their large fanbase domestically and internationally. But they were so scared to admit to the pictures and videos that spreading widely showing Youngjae’s intimate moments with the Nation First Love.

 

 

 

JYP however was more than ready to nod their heads to the new of only Suzy agreed. Of course it will affect their income as Suzy was their bread-winner alongside 2PM but they knew Suzy was an adult already.

A phone call came to Youngjae’s phone. The name on the screen made Youngjae formed a big smile on his face forgetting the trouble he had since this morning.

“Oppa. Kwenchanayo?” Suzy worried voice greeted him.

“Mm..quite okay. Are you okay there?”

“Im okay.” Silence filled in.

“Oppa..ottokaeyo? Did your sajangnim scold you?” Again, Suzy showed that she worried more about Youngjae than herself. That was also why Youngjae loved her.

“Yeah, of course. Who wouldn’t be angry when they know I have stolen their beloved Nation First Love?” Youngjae joked.

“Oppa..im serious. Im worried about you.”

“Of course I am serious. The whole Korea is like crazy now knowing you are dating a mere rookie like me.”

“Stop it, oppa. You don’t know I don’t like to talk about this ranking thing.”

“Okay. So how about you. What did your sajangnim say?”

“Well, he said it’s up to me to announce my relationship or not. But, I still need your opinion.” Suzy actually doubted the idea because she knew Youngjae will be uncomfortable about it.

“I don’t know Suzy. I know you don’t like if I talk about it, but it’s reality. I am more than grateful to have you as a girlfriend. A beautiful, caring and kind to be exact. But I am not running by myself. I have tied with other people.”

That answer seriously hurt Suzy. She loved Youngjae as he was or even more than he did but what can she do when she had no say in this matter.

“Oppa, how about I ask my sajangnim to call your sajangnim? Im sure he will agree. My sajangnim will agree with our open relationship. He even allowed Sunye unnie to get married.” Suzy suggested.

“I hope so. Lets just pray for the best to happen”

 

---

a/n: i was going to focus more on yongguk-suzy as i love them the most for bap-suzy pairing but i ended up writing more suzy-youngjae. but dont worry, there will be yongguk -suzy scenes later on. please subscribe and comment. and please drop any suggestions to make this story more interesting. thank you :)