The Meeting...

I like her not him.

"Wah...He's soooo CUTE AND HANDSOMEE~ She's like sooo lucky~!" 

"I know right?! He's hottie. I wish he had arm around me~" 

"I wish I was her~ she's so small and cute~!!"

"Perfect little sister~ have you she seen her dance?!"

"You mean, have you seen them dance~!?"

"Oh yeah~ that couple dance was incredible for the talent show! I wanna what they gonna do this year!!"

Welcome to Seoul High, this is where hopefuls and dreams of becoming a idol are born. This right now is bunch of fangirls talking and gossiping about the cutest couple in school: Min and Kikwang. Not only the cutest couple in school but both of them are top in dancing too,  Kikwang is a part of dance crew called BEAST. Min is a cheerleader but the truth is she never wanted to be cheerleader she just wants to dance but her mother forced her to join the team. 

"Umm, Kikwang. You know, everyone keeps staring at us. I still not use all the attention, can we just maybe spend time a alone without the fangirls?" Min whispered into his ear going on a tip toes slightly to reach that level. Kikwang just grinned wrapping his arm around shoulder as they walk along the corridor of the school. "Baby, one day we will become idols and everyone will be staring at us. I wouldn't care because only one I staring at...is you. I want you to be my queen by side when I am top of the world not matter what happens" he kissed her top of head with grin making her cheeks go light pink from the words and wrapping her arms tightly around his side. 

A girl who look like perfect doll with short brown wavy hair was hyponitzed by the couple as they walked past, one moment the girl eyes conntected with the other then blush crept other her cheeks.  

"YAH!!! HYOSUNG!! WAS YOU LISTENING!?" 

"Nope, of course she wasn't. She too busy gawking at Kikwang like the rest of the girls."

Hyosung frowned her eyebrows, waving her hands frantically in front of her face.  "EH!? I wasn't! Kikwang isnt my type." she huffed, the other two girls just giggled at the reaction. The girl hugged the third girl arm, "Gina unni~ make them stop. They're teasing me again" she pouted. 

Gina crossed her arms, looking at other girls with raised eyebrows. "Sunhwa, Jieun. Stop teasing our Hyo. Now let's get class before we get trouble again ok?" the girls just nodded and headed off to classes. 

Gina ruffled Hyosung hair giving her a warm eyesmile, "Don't worry sweetie. Your secret safe with me" she giggled before heading off to own classes. You see, Gina is in the year above her and it's finally year. If you was in all trouble. Gina would help you out in second that probably why she is the school prefect and dating maybe second most handsome boy in school which Doojoon who's apart of Beast. 

Hyosung was left on her own by her locker as her friends ended off to their own classes, she grabbed her things from her locker and headed towards to her english class, lost in her own thoughts. I wonder would will I get my happily ever after in the end? They look so cute and happy together, I envy them so much.  I bet she even forgot our promise we made when only five year olds. She signed deeply before crashing into someone falling to floor, rubbing her head quickly getting herself up, Hyosung closed her eyes shut, bowing in panic. "I'm sorry about this. I didn't see you. Please forgive me, let me just help you with your books" she quickly gather the books before offering to help up the other student.

"Hyosung, you haven't changed huh? Clumsy as ever." she chuckled taking her hand, looking to the girl eyes with warm smile. Hyosung eyes widen in surpise feeling her cheeks warm up looking back at Min. 

Once the both girls were on her feet, Min just burst out laughing. "You know, Hyosung say something. Earth to Hyosung." she waved her hand in her face. "Erm, Hey. Min ah." she shuffled her feet left to right, smiling shyly at the other before handing over the books. 

"You're so weird, Well. I gotta go okay? I see you around wifey," she mehrong at her with cheeky wink before heading off to class. 

She does remember!!  Hyosung face light up as she still remember the promise. Her heart was beating fast with her cheeks turning a cherry pink, little did see know that certain boy saw all thing and he saw how hyosung blushed with shy smiling.....