First and Last

What We Really Feel

 

It was a long day of filming at the KBS studio for my first episode of Mamma Mia since Minho left.

"You worked hard today, Kyuhyun-ssi" said the producer as he approached me.

I felt the tension coming out from my chest as he said those words. It really did pressure me since Minho left a good impression to his co-workers and I thought that I have to do better.

"Thank you sir for trusting me" I said shyly. He then patted my back then walked away.

 

Ahhhh finally I can now rest. I thought. Recording for 10 straight hours made me so tired that I got irritated with even the slightest thing I can notice.....like my manager being late.

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. I got caught up in a traffic" He explained.

"Its errm okay, hyung" I answered back, though I did not really mean it. "Just..just get me out of here please" I added.

He then took my things and headed me off the building.

 

Oh no. I still have to deal with one more thing. Fans. Okay Kyuhyun, you have to smile, acknowledge, appreciate them or whatever. I said to myself, not sure of what to do or how to react.

 

When we reached outside, I instantly heard "Oppa!" everywhere. Cameras flashing and following me. I got really irritated because I am not in the mood to entertain them and I'm really tired. I accepted some gifts though.

 

When we reached the parking lot, my manager asked me to wait for him while he get the car. This just added fuel to the fire. I hated waiting. This annoyed me more. 

Just then, one fan approached me and handed something to me. Since my hands were full of gifts, I cannot really accept another one and it annoyed me because I know the fan noticed it and still handed the gift to me. I didnt get a hold of myself and shouted at her. "Did you not see that my hands are already full?!?"

 

It left her shocked. I knew she wasn't korean beacause she had that confused look on her face for not understanding what I said.

 

Oh God what did I do. I thought as I ruffled my hair.

 To my surprise, the fan started sobbing. Then she said, "O-oppa, why are you like this. I-i'm so sorry for forcing you to accept my gift but you-you should not have shouted." She started to sob hard. "I-I just wanted to give you these homemade chocolates since I knew you are tired from all your schedules. I also waited for you here outside the building for 10 hours just to give these to you in person. My flight back to my country is-is tomorrow and I don't know what will happen to me if I didn't see you today. This is the happiest day of my life, oppa." She stopped.

I had that why-are-you-saying-this-to-me look on my face. I guessed she knew what I was Thinking and continued talking.

 

"I know that you would not understand if I explained every detail to you but I just want you to know that being an international fan is hard too. We do everything just to see you in person. We do everything so you can feel our love for you. I know we have our limitations as fans too and I know you are tired and I'm so sorry for disturbing you but I hope you appreciate us more." She stopped. "Ugh what am I saying" She whispered but I still heard it.

 

Then it struck me that she said those in perfect korean yet she is an international fan.I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. I know I'm tired but so as my fans too, especially international fans. I should not have done that to her. The fact that she learned Hangeul so she can personally communicate with me is a very big deal for me, for the whole team. The fact that she went here to Korea to see me is enougt to show her love for me and yet I didnt appreciate it. These little things should be appreciated and acknowledged. I know they were the one who chose to love us but in return even though I cannot love them the way they have loved me, I should at least appreciate what they have done to me. I thought to myself.

 

As soon as I collected my thoughts, I saw the fan walking away at the same time manager hyung called me to get in the car. I did not know what to do at first but then I realized I should apologize. I ran to the direction the girl was walking.

 

"Hey" I said panting.

She turned to face me, still sobbing and now surprised.

"I-I'm sorry oppa. I did not mean to----" I cut her.

"No, I am the one that should be sorry" I took a very deep breath and continued not looking at her eyes.

"First of all, I am sorry for shouting at you. I am sorry for not appreciating everything. I promise to uhm do much beter and be good to you guys. I am really sorry" I said still facing down.

Then I heard a chuckle.

"Its okay, oppa. I shouldn't have said those to you since we chose to uhm" She stopped.

I raised my head, looking into her eyes for the first time then she suddenly said "I uhm chose to love you".

I felt my cheeks getting hot. I never really felt this kind of feeling before. Many fans confessed their love for me but this is different. I noticed her eyes has the shade of brownish black and her eyes told me that she meant every single thing that she said. I didnt know what to do anymore until manager hyung came to us to tell me that it was time to go. I heard her say goodbye to me and manager and my manager responded back but I was still star strucked there.

"Ya Cho Kyuhyun, lets go!" My manager demanded.

As I came to my senses, I asked. "Where is the girl, hyung? "She already left, Kyuhyun. Now lets go"

I instantly obeyed and hopped into the car still the gifts on my hands. Then I searched for the gift that the girl gave then found a note inside

"Oppa, I'm sure when you're reading this I have already confessed my love for you. I hope you believe that my love is true. Thank you and I love you again kkkkk~ 

PS my mom made these for you!"

Then I saw 2 boxes of home made chocolates. No name were written on her gift. How would I be able to meet her again. I dont even know what country is she from.

I rested my head on the car seat then said "Hyung, maybe this is the counterpart of what my fans are feeling right now. I dont know when I'll meet her again."

"You're just tired, Kyu"

"No, hyung. Its different"

"Then, are you in love with one of your fans?"

"I-I dont know"

The manager just stayed quiet. Then I spoke again.

"Now I know how they feel. And its hard."

 

 

A/N ((PLEASE READ!!!!)

Ahhhhhhh! Such a lame story :( Sorry for the stupid ending. I still have a lot to learn!

My reason for writing this fic is not to introduce Kyuhyun as the person who does not appreciate fans. This is merely a product of my imagination. PLease dont hate on kyuhyun or SJ. You know how much they love us ELFS and they're willing to do anything just to protect us. And I know many international elfs will know this feeling. Sorry for not expressing beautiful emotions. I still have a lot of things to learn in writing fics. But still I appreciate you coming here and reading this lame fic, so thanks for reading and dont forget to comment and add me up as a friend! I love you guysss.

 

SJ AND ELF HWAITING! ;)