Chapter 1

Detective Conan Live Action [Korean Version]

Luhan's POV

Usually, people would wake up by the sound of annoying alarm but it is different with me. Every morning, there is always a group of fangirls would wait in front of my house and make a fuss. As usual, I got awake by the noisy sound outside and warned them over and over again. I did like the popularity I received but it tired me out sometimes. After all, I'm just a high-school detective.. not some kind of celebrity nor idol. After I washed up and wore my school uniform. I took a slice of bread and got out of the house through the back door.


At school..

I went straight to my locker and saw Seohyun was picking up the book she dropped on the floor. I played a joke on her saying that her pink underwear is showing.

Seohyun: You ert

Me: Hey, it is just a joke. Don’t take it seriously

Seohyun: Then how did you know it was pink?

Me: It was your birthday last week and you told me your mother gave you a pretty but weird gift. Since you couldn’t tell me what it is, it must be something that embarrassing to tell.. even to your childhood friend. Well, you never be that happy unless it is your favorite color. That’s right, your favorite color, pink.

Seohyun: How did you know I was going to wear it today?

Me: Pabo, of course I know it. Since we were young, you always like to use the present your mother gave on the first day of school.

Seohyun: Wow, you’re so amazing Luhan! You figured it out just like that?

Me: It’s not that hard because you like to match everything you wear in one color. Your hair tie, your watch and your socks.

Seohyun: Hehehe..

Me: What are you giggling about?

Seohyun: You’re always know about me from hair to toe.

Me: Pabo, it’s not like that!

Seohyun: Hey Luhan, your face is red

Me: What are you talking about? It is because of the heat

Yuri: Look what we have here. The newly couple is having a morning fight again.

Seohyun: Kwon Yuri.. how many do I need to tell you? We are not a couple. At least not someone with him

Me: Hey hey hey.

Yuri: Even if you keep deny it, the whole school already knows that you guys are an item

Seohyun: That’s because you keep spreading groundless rumor!

Me: The class gonna started soon. Well, if you excuse me.

Seohyun: Luhan, don’t forget our promised this evening!

Me: Eeh? What promise?

Seohyun: Don’t ask me what?! You promised me you would take me to amusement park after I won the karate championship!

As Seohyun was showing her kick move, I accidentally saw her underwear.

Me: Wow, it is really pink, except that it has white stripe.

Seohyun: LUUUHHHAAAN!!!!!!!!


At home..

I just woke up from my evening nap. I look at that time and surprised that it had already been 4 o'clock in the evening. I totally forgot that I was supposed to meet with Seohyun at our usual place. I quickly changed clothes and put on a little perfume. I wore my sport shoes and ran as fast as lightning to our promised place. I wondered if Seohyun is still there because I was late 2 hours from our promised time. I arrived there and Seohyun was nowhere to be seen. At that time I thought she already left me so, I tried to call her. Suddenly I heard a phone ringing behind the wall I'm standing. I took a peek and was startled to see Seohyun waiting behind me.

Seohyun: Luhan..

Me: I’m so sorry Seohyun. I totally forgot

Seohyun: Thank goodness you’re okay. I’m really worried you might get caught in some troubles.

Me: Seohyun..

Seohyun: What?

Me: You’re not mad at me?

Seohyun: I don’t mind waiting for people. The longer you wait, when you do meet them.. you’ll be more happy. During the time I was waiting for you, I only thought when you will come and you really came. I was really happy.

Me: Because I’m late, it is all my treat today.

Seohyun: Really? Daebak!

Me: What do you want to ride first?

Seohyun: Of course the Snake Ride!


At amusement park..

      While waiting for our turn, I couldn’t stop chatting with Seohyun about how amazing Sherlock Holmes is. Seohyun didn’t seems to believe me so I tried to show her some proof.

Seohyun: Can you  guess what that woman does?

Me: That woman with the hairband?

Seohyun: Yeah

I approached that woman and introduced myself. I took the chance to shake her hand. After that, I asked her if she is a well-train gymnast and my deduction marks on the spot. That woman curiously asked if I know her.

Luhan: Your hand has blisters on it. That’s the proof of you constantly doing metal bars.

Seohyun: But you’ll get blisters when you play tennis too

Luhan: People who play tennis have muscle on their calf and sometimes get sun burn on the back of their hand. But that woman shows completely opposite.

Seohyun: You’re so amazing Luhan! But how long are you going to hold her hand?

Luhan: I’m sorry

As I let go of that woman’s hand. A man grabbed my shoulder from behind.

That man: Hey, what do you think you’re doing with my girlfriend

Me: It’s not like that.. it’s just a misunderstanding

That woman: Oppa, I thought you wouldn’t come

That man: How can I let you have fun without me. (The couple then exchange a kiss)

Kissing in front of the public huuh? How wonderful it is if I get to do it with Seohyun.. I then lost in my own imagination.

Me: Seohyun, actually.. I have liked you since we were young. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Seohyun: Luhan.. me too.

My right hand grabs her ant waist tightly while my left hand holds her chin. We both closed our eyes and my lips slowly reaches..

Seohyun: Luhan, Luhan!

Luhan: Dee?

Seohyun: What are you day dreaming about? It’s our turn now.

We got on our seat and I still continue to talk about Holmes’s wonderful adventure. But Seohyun seems uninterested.

Seohyun: I had enough with your stupid mystery story! I ask you to accompany me today because I want some time alone with you. But everything in your mind is only about Holmes, Holmes, Holmes! Why don’t you just marry Holmes and live happy ever after. I.. I just want to hang out with you like other couples, is it that hard?

Luhan: Seohyun, I’m.. I’m sorr..

Seohyun: Hahaha!! You fell for it! You fell for it!! Do you think I would get jealous over that great detective of yours?

Luhan: Huuh..

After the ride had ended. Seohyun and I encountered a murder case. But less than an hour, I exposed the culprit’s crime with my observational powers of perception and deduction. However, Seohyun could not stop crying after she learned that the culprit committed the murderer to protect someone she loved.

Seohyun: Luhan, would you kill someone to protect the one you loved?

Luhan: No matter what the circumstances is, murder is murder.

I looked at Seohyun’s face with a warm smile. I thought to myself ‘I would never kill anyone for your sake but I would never let you get hurt’. Suddenly, I saw two mysterious men with long black coat were headed to the back of an alley. My intuitions told me to follow them.

Seohyun: Luhan, where are you going? The exit is over there.

Me: Sorry Seohyun, could you go home without me? I’ll catch up with you later.

Seohyun: But..

Me: Don’t worry, I won’t take long. I’ll be back meeting with you.


At the back of the alley..

I rushed to the back of the alley but I didn’t noticed that Seohyun had fallen while chasing for me. I arrived there in no time and hide behind a wall. I could see that they were trading money with some kind of drugs. I thought that I need to report it to the police. As I took a step behind, another man hit me from behind. What I remember is I was given some kind of drug and I lost consciousness for a while. One moment later, I was waken up by some guards

Guard 1: Hey kid, why are you sleeping here?

Guard 2: Did he lost his parents?

I stood up and surprised to see how tall the guards were.  I was confused for a while and ran away from the guards. No matter how fast I ran, my steps felt short. As I pass through a window, I saw my reflection on the window. I was shocked to realize that I had been shrunk by the drug. I went to my uncle’s house and explained to him about the incident. But he wouldn’t even blink an eye at me. He was ready to chase me out thinking I was lying. I tried to proof that I’m Luhan by showing him my deduction skills.

Uncle Bert: Luhan? Is this really you? What happen to you?

Me: It’s a long story. I was shrunk by the drug some bad guys gave me.

Uncle Bert: Do they know that you are still alive?

Me: I don’t think so because I heard them saying that the drug would kill me. But it only shrunk me instead. If they know that I’m still alive, they wouldn’t have left me alone since I saw their face.

Uncle Bert: They would even go as far as hurting everyone around you..

Me: Then.. that means Seohyun is in danger.

Uncle Bert: You can’t let anyone know your real identity or else they will be in danger

Me: Even Seohyun?

Uncle Bert: Yeah, especially her.


At Uncle Bert's house..

Out of the blue, someone knocked on the door.

Seohyun: Anyonghaseyo..

Uncle Bert: Seohyun, what are you doing here?

Seohyun: Uncle Bert, actually Luhan did not come back home yet. So I though he might be in your place.

Uncle Bert: I.. I.. have no idea where he might be.

Seohyun: That guy always makes people worried. Prince of fool.

As I was hiding behind the table, my nose felt itchy and I accidentally sneezed loudly. Seohyun was surprised and looked behind the table. Uncle Bert tried to stop her but it was too late. I found a pair of spectacles in the desk and quickly put it on.

Seohyun: It is a boy..

Me: Aaa.. anyonghaseyo

Seohyun: This boy..

Me: Dee..

Seohyun: He is so damn cute~!! What’s your name boy?

Me: Luu.. I mean Gun..

Seohyun: Gun?

Me: Gun Tae. Dee.. my name is Park Gun Tae

Seohyun embraced me in his arm. I could felt her rubbing on my face.

Uncle Bert: He is my niece. His parent is busy so they asked me to take care of him

Seohyun: I see.

Uncle Bert: Seohyun, could you take care of him in my place. I have no experience in dealing with kids. If you would, can he stay at your place.

Me: Uncle!

Seohyun: I have no problem but I think I have to ask my father first.

Uncle Bert dragged me to toilet to have some consultation with me.

Uncle Bert: Listen Luhan, you must hide your real identity and acted as an elementary kid. Seohyun’s father is a private detective so you could dig information about the bad guys through him.

Me: But..

Uncle Bert: Besides, we won’t know when the bad guys would come back again. It’s easier to protect Seohyun if you stay beside her.

I packed clothes when I was young and followed Seohyun to her house.


At Seohyun's house..

Seohyun: Guntae-yaa, do you have anyone you like?

Me: I do.. but that girl is clueless about my feelings. Do you have one?

Seohyun: Dee. Ever since we were young, he likes to get us into troubles. Yet he is very responsible and solves the problems himself. He is crazy about Holmes but when he starts investigating something, he is really reliable.

Me: Is he the guy you were searching earlier?

Seohyun: Umm.. he is good-looking and amazing. But I rather save that compliment to myself or else he will get over his head. I really like him

At that moment, I felt really embarrassed. My face was super red that I wanted to hide my head in the ground. I looked into Seohyun’s eyes. She is very sincere about me. Yet, I had to lie to her about my identity.

Me: Seohyun.. the truth is.. I’m not Guntae.. I’m actually.. I’m actually


Writer's note: I wanted to make my own story line but I'm afraid the readers would feel confused. That's why  I follow the real story line for the introduction and I will slowly change it into my own ideas.