1/1

I never thought

Three years ago your boyfriend Bang Yongguk broke up with you, you really had troubles with getting the memory out of your mind, you cried yourself to sleep every night the first few months, you really loved Yongguk and he just threw you away like that and now three years later you have finally forgotten about him, but then you fell for the one who took care of you and comforted you the most in the hard times, your best friend from kindergarden, but now your still single and don't have your Jonghyun...

You woke up in the morning and sat up in the couch. You had lived alone for a while and you were looking for a new roommate, but no one wated to live with you and you didn't know why. You got up and went out to take a bath, you got out off the bathtub and dried yourself, you took you're school uniform on and ran out to the bus *I made it!* You sat down on a seat in the bus, you put your headphones in and looked out the window "Excuse me, is there someone sitting on the seat next to you?" a kindly girl voice said, you looked up to a sweet looking girl *Omo she looks beautiful!* you took you're headphones out "No" you smiled "Can I?" she said a little nervous 

"Of course, settle down" you smiled she sat down beside you and put one of your headphone back in your ear "What are you listeing to?" she asked curiously, you looked at her and said "I'm hearing B.A.P Rain Sound" you smiled "I love that song, I hear it everytime I'm sad or down because of my parents" you took the other headphone in two fingers "Wanna hear it with me?" you made your eye smile, she nod and took the headphone slowly out of your fingers and put it into her ear "Soooooo... we're from the same school?" she said and played with her thumbs "It looks like that, we have the same uniformes on... I really hate this skirt it's so small..." you said frustrated "That's so true! it's so annoying!" she said as she flipped out on her skirt, you laughed a little "You're really cute" you smiled "Can we be friends?" she made a big smile "Why not" you smiled with closed eyes and the song changed

"I'm Nana, nice to meet you" she smiled "I'm ___, nice to meet you too Nana" you smiled back. When the two of you make it to the school you two got in linkin arms *Is she already that happy?* you looked at her and smiled "I have something to do first, just go to class whitout me ___" Nana said with a smile on her lips "Okay..." you walked to your class and sat down in your seat when you looked out of the window someone turned your way "Can I borrow a pencil?" a male voice said kindly, you looked at the man before you and blushed *Jonghyun wan't to borrow a pencil!* 

"Of-of course you can!" you said blushing he smiled and said "Cool" he took the pencil that you had in your fingers, you could feel his long slender fingers, they were warm... he was so warm *How can his fingers be so warm?...* you looked down in the table and blushed hard, Jonghyun is the most popular boy in class, he behaves normal, like the others in the class, that's really good, I hate people that's act all cool and bully other students like the group MBLAQ, I hate their leader Seungho, he is a pain in the .

~Dong dong ding ding~

When the bell rang Jonghyun turned around and looked at you "Thank you for lending me your pencil" he smiled and put the pencil on the table "Your welcome" you smiled back and blushed "What's your name?" he crossed his arms and put his head on his arms *He can't remember me?..* you smiled and gave him your name "___" you got nervous when there had been four minutes while he had been gazing at you "Is there something on my face?" you asked while you took your phone up and looked at your face, he quietly lowered my phone down on the table "No... you reminds me of my grilfriend" he smiled and moved his hand *He has a girlfriend?..* you looked down at you table with a disappointed look on your face "Oh..." you said with a sad voice "You're not sad about it... are you?" he asked a little worried "What... no of course not..." you quickly wiped a tear away

"I have to go.. before the class starts again..." you stood up and walked over to the door "Why? Did I do something wrong?" he stood up too and you shaked you're head "No of course not... You don't need to follow me... I have to find my friend..." you walked out of the class room and run down the stairs and out of the school to a cherry blossom tree close to the school and starts to cry *Think that I actually thought he'd remember me...* you sat down on a bench and cried your eyes out.

"___, I knew it was you... why are you crying?.." you already knew it was Nana, you dried your cheeks for tears "I just found out the one I love have a grilfriend..." you started to cry more and hide your face in your hands, Nana puts her hand on your shoulder and sat down beside you "Who is his girlfriend?" she hugged you and  your back "I don't know... I only know that I look like her..." I snuggle in to her and cry on her shoulder, she looked around and your back again "You know... You should't cry about it... And I'm not okay with it!" You lift youself up to sit and wipe your tears away, you two sat there looking at each other when your eyes got wet again "I can't stop crying!" you lifted your legs up to your chest and cry into your knees "Who is he?" she taped your back *I will not say the truth... not yet* you thought about a name *Lee Byunghun... his kinda cute* you looked at Nana and bit your lip "Lee Byunghun...from our class.. he sits beside Jonghyun..." you blushed and looked away, you stood up and looked up at the cherry blossom tree, the tree brings back memories of your childhood with Jonghyun.

 

Flashback~

"JONGHYUN!!!! look that cherry blossom tree is soooo beautiful!!" you pointe at a cherry blossom tree slightly away from the bridge.

"Like your pink hair?" he looked at you with a grin on his lips and you hit him playfully.

"I hate you!" you smiled and giggled, he ruffled your hair and smiled back.

"I love you too!" he hugged you and you blushed of his sudden words.

"Oppa?" you smiled and took his hand, you jumped a little bit "I have an idea!" you giggled and pulled Changjo with you.

"What is it ___?" he laughed and walked after you still holding your hand.

"Can you remember when you said you wanted a place where we can meet up?" you stoped and looked at him with your cutest smile ever.

"Ne" he looked at you curiously and tried to remember what he could have said.. because he always says a lot of stuff.

"It can be here?!" you jumped of joy and ran to the closest tree and careved your names in the tree with sharp stone, Changjo walked over to you and looked at what you were doing.

"When I grow up I want to marry you oppa!!" you looked at him and you could see him blush.

End of flashback~

 

"What about you Nana do you have a boyfriend?" you smiled and looked at her with sweet eyes "Ne!" her smile was bigger than my smile, you sat down and took her hand "Who?!" you were excited to hear who it was and your eyes was sparkling "Jonghyun from our class, we can go on a dobble date one day when you get Byunghun!!" you could see her blush, your smile disappeared slowly "That's... cool..." you said with a shaky voice, you let go off her hand and stood up again and start to walk with your head down *Maybe I should go over to our tree and look at the carving... maybe it's still there* you thought and  began to run towards the tree "____!! where are you going?!" you could hear Nana yell after you but you ignore it, you run as fast as you could, your eyes got teary and you could hardly run anymore *Why is there so many trees?!!!* you stopped when you saw a boy standing in front of the tree you were looking for *Oh... isn't that my tree?* you looked at the guy's neck, his muscles, his , his legs *Stop thinking ert ___!!!* you slapped on your cheeks and shaked your head "___?" you looked at the guy and took a few steps back *Ch-changjo o-oppa...* you took your hands up to your mouth and tears pulls up in your eyes once again.

"Jonghyun?.. what... are you doing here?.." you walked over to the tree and looked at the heart *That heart... I didn't make it back then...* you looked at Jonghyun and thougth for a moment "Changjo oppa?..." Changjo looked at me with surprise "Wh-what?.." you smirked and hold his hands and stood close to him "When I grow up I want to marry you oppa..." you kissed him on the lips and let him go with a smile *Finally!!!* you thought, you looked at Chongjo who was all frozen, you giggled and stopped when his lips was on yours again, you blushed hard and took your arms around his neck, he your lower lip for entrance, you could not help but to open your mouth, his tongue slide in and played around in your mouth, you had been waiting for this moment, you kissed him back *I'm kissing Changjo oppa!!* he pulled you closer to him if that was even possible you pulled back, you looked over his shoulder and saw Nana in tears

"Nana... it's not what you think..." you tryed your best too explain but she ran away "Don't just stand there!! Run after her for god sake!!!" you shouted at him and pointed after Nana when you started to get tears in your eyes you truned around "Go!! NOW!!!" it started to rain and you looked up you looked behide you and could see Nana hit Changjo on his chest "How could you kiss my best friend and just forget about me!!!" you heard Nana yell "Nana let me explain..." you walked over and pulled Nana away from Changjo "Nana I kissed him... Don't be mad at him... It was my fault... Be mad at me..." you could see her tears fall down her cheeks and you could not see Changjo in the face because of what you had done "Is that true?.." you nodded and took a few steps back "___ I hate you!! I don't want to see you again!!" you got tears in your eyes and watch Nana pull Changjo away, when you could't see them anymore, you let yourself fall down on your kness "Changjo... I miss you"

 

~A year later~

 

Changjo and Nana had been ignored you for a year, you had found a sweet roommate her name was Mi-Cha she would always help you with your problems and you would of course help her too. You walked to school because you knew Nana took the bus, you had heard rumors about someting like that Changjo and Nana had broken up but you didn't believe it. On your way too school you saw a little boy stand and cry alone "Hey honey why are you crying?" you sat down on your kness and looked at the boy "I-I can't f-find my umma..." you didn't knoe what to say, you looked around and saw a bench "Have you sat on that bench all the time you was lost?" the boy nodded and wiped his tears away "I can help you? What's your name?" you smiled and sat down on you to wipe his tears away "C-chin Ho..." he blushed and looked down on your hands, he began to play with your fingers "Do you have a sister or brother Chin?" you asked kindly "Yes, he goes on the same school as you!" you looked shcoked at the little boy before you "Maybe I know him, what's his name?" you smiled and wiped the last tears away from under his eyes "L.Joe!!" he says and you gasped and hold your hands up to your mouth *I knew it... I know L.Joe* you smiled "I know him! Let's go to school, he can help... Right?" he smiled back and took my hand "Thank you noona!" he looked really cute like that, you two walked through the woods, he was plastered against your body, you looked down on him *It's not that scary? Is it?..* you taped his head, he looked at you and you smiled down at him "Don't be scared I'm here" he smiled and said "I love to hold onto noona, why can't you be together with Byunghun hyung? He would be so happy! you blushed and looked forward, he saw you blush and smiled "Do you like my hyung?!" you looked back shocked at him and quickly shook your head "No, no I don't love him" you said fast and blushed hard "I said nothing about love" he laguh a little bit and you blushed even more "But I like him as a friend..." you say and he smiled and looked forward *I know there something in there* Chin thought. When you two walked out of the woods you gave him a piggyback "WEEEEEH!!!!!" he smiled his biggest smile ever, and we stopped in front of the school "Let's find your brothers class" you smiled at him and sat him down on the ground and took his hand "Neh!" you started to go in the school, and you didn't care about you was late for school you will help this little boy no matter what you two walked up to a class where Chunji has class, you knew that he had class whit L.Joe, you knocked on the door "Come in?" they're teacher said, you opened the door and popped your head in to the class "Excuse us" you said really soft, you opened the door completely "L.Joe your brother got lost... so I tried to help him..." you smiled, he looked up at you with a confused expression "Oh Chin Ho... okay thanks" he said and looked you up and down.

"Byunghun hyung?" Chin went over and pull a little in L.Joe 's jersey, L.Joe looked down to Chin "Noona like you!" you blushed and looked at Chin "No!! Chin just like a friend!! I have said that before" L.Joe looked up and down at you again *Not bad...* L.Joe thougth and smirked, you looked down and blushed "Sorry miss can you please talk with Mr Byunghun at lunch break?" the three of you looked at the teacher "Oh... of course..." you kissed Chin on his cheek and walked out off the class and closed the door, you smiled *Omo I have to go to my class!!!* you thought and run over to your class and knock on the door "Yes?" you opened the door "Sorry, I'm late.." you walked over to the teacher and bowed "It's okay... but don't do it again!!" your teacher slamed her hands down on the desk "I promis!!" you rush over to your desk and Nana looked at you *I hope she's okay...* Nana thought, you looked at Changjo's back and sighed. When it rang all the students stood up and pack their stuff, except you. You got poked on your shoulder and you looked at the person who poked you "Nana?..." she smiled and waved "Erhm... Changjo an I had broke up... it didn't really work between us..." she smiled a little but her eyes was wet "Oh Nana... don't cry..." you stood up and hugged her, she hugged you back "You can have him" a sad but yet sweet smile showed on her lips, you was shocked "Wha-" "I mean it..." you nod and walked over to the door, you didn't look at her "I have to meet L.Joe first..." you walked out of your class *L.Joe?..* Nana thought, you walked over to the canteen, you looked around *He's not here?..* someone poked your sides, you jumped and looked at the one that poked you "L.Joe!!!! Don't scare me like that!!" he laugh and hold on he's stomach "You should have seen yourself!!!" you hit his shoulder "Shut your mouth! everybody can hear you..." you blushed "and yes I got a shock..." he smiled and began to walk, you followed "Thanks for your help with my brother" he took his hand up to his neck, you looked at him for a while and smiled "Your welcome" you looked at each other for a moment *She's kinda cute...* he smiled "I have to go, next class begins soon" you nodded and began to walk the other way *I have to find Changjo...* you walked down the hallway, you looked out of a really big window and saw Changjo laying on the grass in the school garden, you smiled and run down the staris and out to the garden "Changjo oppa!!" you yelled, Changjo sat up fast and looked at you *Wha-* he thought, you run over to him and got on your kness and hugged him "I missed you so much!!" you begin to cry, Changjo was in shock and could't say anything.

You sat there between his legs and cryed "I love you..." Changjo blushed "W-what?.." he stuttering "You heard me" you kissed him softly and held onto his collar, he took his hand on your back and kissed you back, you both closed your eyes, when he slid his tongue against your lower lip, you gave him entrance and he played with your tongue, its starts to rain and you both pulled back and looked up at the sky, when there was past a few minutes before you looked at each other again and smiled, you both was soaked, the two of you begin to laugh, Changjo kissed you again and said "I love you too ___" you blushed and smiled, when the two of you was done kissing and hugging, Changjo stood up and helped you to stand up "Let's go home to my house and take a warm bath?" you blushed and you walked hand in hand with Changjo home to him, in the rain

Now his mine....

 
 

 

I never thought he would love me..

 

                                                                  The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that you guys have to wait that long... I'm soooo sowwy D':

~♫ ♪♫♫ ♪♫♫ ♪♫♫ ♪♫♫ ♪♫♫ ♪♫♫ ♪♫~