Jelly Fish

Daredevil

 

05.24.13 20:30

 

A day with full of events, where Howon almost stayed with his computer for at least 10 hours since he woke up. He is playing and playing Ragnarok, of course, with his friend, Breakz.

On that night, while he is eating alone, taking a break from using the computer, he’s thinking why is he doing that, if it’s that right thing, or what would he get if pretends to be girl?

As Squashes is now back on the game, Breakz is trying his new outfit where he got from the market recently. Then Breakz decided just to talk with Squashes, as they talk and talk for hours since morning, there is nothing can stop them from talking and talking and doing some in game events.

As Squashes is talking with Breakz, he suddenly stopped replying and Howon got curious why Myungsoo is not replying.

S: Hey..

S:Ya! Are you disconnected?

B: I’m talking with her….

S: Ah ok…

In that point of time, Howon felt the bee sting In his heart, He make Squashes go to the market and just divert the attention to find something good.

B to S: Where are you?

S to B: Why?

B to S: Why why?

S to B: Ok…

 

Howon is acting like a jealous wife… that he didn’t even notice he’s doing that.

 

B to S: Found you….

S to B: Ok.

B to S: Warp here at Prontera Church

S: @warp prt_church 143 143

Squashes is now in that coordinate, where he found Breakz alone.

 

S: Soo? What?

B: Why are you like that?

S: Like what?

B: You are like… acting jealous..

S: HAHA Me?! I will never feel that for you /heh

B: But you just did.

S: What if I am really jealous?

 

As Howon, said that feeling nervous.

B: I’m just kidding…

S: I know. I’m just kidding too. HAHA

B: Ya! You’re really jealous!

 

Howon got a little jealous because, Breakz suddenly did not talk with Squashes… there’s no even advice.