Breaking Squashes

Daredevil

 

05.17.2011 23:00

 

Lee Howon, a fourth year college student, a  Finance major. In a relationship with his computer.

 

It was a happy night for him after getting his character on a max level, he then tried to do some quest. This game called Ragnarok is a no new for him. Since he was an elementary student and stopped in high school, he just resumed in the summer before he became a fourth year college student.

-Squashes-

His girl character, an Alchemist in job.

 

1st Quest: Deliver the Ice to Neraka

His character entered via NPC which summons him in an empty room.  Wandering around the room alone.. he starts the quest. He failed once due to the time limit and it’s really new to him how to push the ice.

On his next try, he saw someone, wearing the same hat with him, hat that makes a character moves hastily. He ignored  that character named -Breakz-. Then his second trial of the quest begun with the new adventurer. He knows the dos and donts of the quest and he shared it with the new male characted, exchanging smiles and helping each other in the start. However, Squashes moves faster this time however he still can’t make it, and tries to search for the new found adventurer and tadah! There he is looking for him too. They shared some laughs and decided to tried it again, but this time, they are now on a party where you can see your members in the map. Now it’s easier for them to look for each other. But there’s still no conversation between them. Just laughs, because Breakz pilot knew that 99% of the pilots of the character in that game is male.

They finished the Delivery of the Ice to Neraka, and they continued to other quests, sharing smiles. Not knowing that Squashes pilot is a guy too but Breakz’s is really helpful that makes Howon’s night a little happier but still no reaction at all.

 

Kim Myungsoo. An incoming second year college taking up an engineering course. In a relationship with his computer

 

Myungsoo along with his brother Woohyun is playing Ragnarok, doing some duels and buy and sell stuff. They are really bored in their house that summer they downloaded that game. 

 

-Breakz-

Kim Myungsoo’s assassin character.

 

Breakz enters a new quest room with Squashes, it’s time to kill random monster, however, Howon’s character current ability is just to throw Acid Bombs, and most of the monster deal less damage on it. Myungsoo decided to call his brother to help them, Fender, the name, it’s a Knight in job, which really helps them a lot and making Squashes rest and just watch the brothers.

After that quest, Lee Howon decided to sleep and he bids farewell with his new friends.

“Hey, I think I need to sleep already, I really enjoyed our quests for tonight! And I’m really thankful it’s not as boring as I think because you help me!” Squashes shouts. /heh

“Yeah, ok then, see you tomorrow so we can try other quests!” as per Breakz. /heh

Fender just sat there smiling with his new found friend. /heh

“Ok bye!” the Howon logged out of the game.

He really likes it when he found new friends in game. It makes him to go online all the time.

“That brothers are awesome. I hope I can keep the party with them forever!” he murmurs before going to the bathroom to wash his face and he heads to his bed after that tiring night, still feeling  that something about his new found friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc