Of Date and Kisses

Exotic Adventures 2

27O72O13

Pairing: Xiuchen | Chenmin

Rating | Genre: PG | Fluff

WC: 949

 

Jongdae is pretty much in love.

 


 

Jongdae can't believe that this is happening. He's walking side by side with Minseok, their hands centimeters away and Jongdae is so so happy because it's finally happening. He still finds it hard to believe because wow, their managers actually allowed them to go out in the middle of the day, and wow, it's seems too good to be true but then the back of Minseok's hand brushes against his and everything is very real.

 

Jongdae has to bite his lower lips to stop himself from squealing at the mere contact because there are fans following them and he would look really stupid. He kinda wishes they'd leave so maybe he can sneak a kiss on Minseok's cheek (or maybe his lips since Jongdae's feeling a little adventurous), and maybe lacing their fingers because Minseok has very very soft hands but they're still idols, and acting gay outside of schedules isn't exactly welcomed. It's okay though, he's on a date with Minseok, and he knows everything will be perfect (even with the amount of fangirls trailing them).

 

"Jongdae-yah, wanna get something to drink?" Minseok's voice is so sweet that Jongdae just wants to flop on the ground and cry but , he still has to keep his image. So he nods, not trusting himself enough to open his mouth.

 

 

 

They decide on a small cozy coffee shop near Myeongdong, nothing too fancy since Minseok doesn't like crowded places. Plus, they wouldn't have to wait in line anyway.

 

 

 

By the time they're in their seats the amount of fangirls have lessen by a bit, and Jongdae is thankful for that but he still has to be careful though. Minseok orders for the both of them because he knows full well what Jongdae wants (but Jongdae would be okay with anything as long as it involves Minseok, yeah, he's that in love).

 

"You've been quiet" Minseok speaks once the waitress (who obviously has been checking Minseok out) leaves. "Are you not having fun?"

 

Jongdae frowns. How can Minseok even ask him such ridiculous question.

 

"What are you talking about, of course i'm having fun" because i'm with you. He doesn't say the last part though, wouldn't wanna risk sounding too desperate and having Minseok dumps him for being too creepy.

 

Minseok smiles, the smile that has Jongdae falling heads over heels for him. "Good to know"

 

Jongdae is still surprised at how Minseok can stir the butterflies in his stomach with just a little laugh, or even a simple gesture of affection. When Minseok reaches over the table to wipe the coffee on Jongdae's lips with his own thumb, Jongdae just wants to melt into a puddle (he can hear a few fangirls squealing at how cute they are and that makes his cheeks turn pink). Jongdae is definitely in love.

 

 

 

Their date has to be cut short because they can't afford to be locked out of their dorm (yes, they have curfews). Jongdae is slightly disappointed because their date is almost over and he has yet get to kiss or even touch Minseok properly, he can't help but feel a bit sad at the thought. He feels selfish for wanting too much but Minseok is still his boyfriend and is it really too much to ask for a kiss?

 

 

 

It's dawn and apparently there are still a few girls who decide it's not time to give up yet and end up following them around. It's not like Jongdae doesn't love his fans, he does, but he'd appreciate it if they'd give him some privacy but he guesses there's nothing he can do about that. Minseok though, seems to be planning this ahead of time because he's been making lots of turns and they have successfully cut those fans off. For how long, Jongdae's not sure.

 

 

 

They're standing in an empty alley, Minseok's back pressing against the dirty wall as he pants and Jongdae realizes they're very very close because he can feel Minseok's breath on his lips. Of all the time, Jongdae's body just decides now's the time to stop working, and he's stuck standing in front of Minseok like an idiot. He stares at the way Minseok's lips quiver and his heart goes daboom daboom against his chest, and he really hopes Minseok doesn't hear it but he mostly likely does. It's kinda embarrassing but Jongdae's only thinking about how Minseok's lips would feel on his because he really misses the feeling but they're still in public and it's not a good idea to be lovey dovey. Suddenly, Minseok is grabbing his hands and intertwining their fingers as he pulls Jongdae forward, their foreheads almost touching and Jongdae holds back his breath. He's not sure why but he's really really nervous.

 

"You know ..." Minseok starts with that soft and sweet voice of his, and Jongdae's knees get a bit weaker. "We have about 2 minutes before those girls find us ..."

 

Minseok doesn't have to say anything else because Jongdae's already leaning forward, and their lips are molding perfectly against each other, and wow, is that firework Jongdae's hearing?

 

When Jongdae deepens the kiss, Minseok slowly releases his hands from Jongdae's and rests them on the younger's chest, feeling how fast Jongdae's heart is beating just for him. A sigh escape Minseok's throat when he feels Jongdae moving his own hands to his hips and pulls their bodies even closer together.

 

Jongdae can't help but smiles when Minseok cranes forward to place a few quick pecks on his lips after they have pulled away. This date is perfect, Jongdae thinks. And he's very very in love, and the looks in Minseok's eyes say he pretty much feels the same way.

 


A/N

OMFG YOU GUISE. XIUCHEN WENT ON A FRIKIN DATE. ASDSAKDSKD
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS?!
IM SORRY BUT I CANNOT CONTAIN MY FEELS
Anyways, look at that, i've been MIA for like 2 months and come back with this crap
I'm sorry guise
I've been feeling very insecure about my writing so go easy on me :/
I'm not even going to make a poster bc that pic seriously explains everything
THEY WENT ON A DATE!!! (sorry not sorry just had to put it out there)
/Excuse me while i go cry over their FRICKIN DATE/