these cakes were made for eating

This is Not France

 

in which luhan likes cakes and xiumin doesn't: a preview for in which luhan and xiumin make cake and fight crime

Some weird Antique Bakery!au that kind of isn't like Antique Bakery at all.

Just warning you- this was written in less than 15 minutes while doing "homework" and it's unedited and complete crap.
Think of it as a preview to the actual story, if you will


"You see", Luhan whispers as he flicks thin, criss-crossing lines of orange and chocolate sauces over the cakes, "There's not really an art to this. You just do what makes you happy."

Xiumin's brows furrow in because that's a really bad answer, but he takes over the sauce-flicking. Luhan prances over the the over to pull out half a dozen little pies and coos over them like they're newborn chicks. The overpowering cinnamon aroma fills the air, causing Xiumin to cringe because ew.

"What about for Ms. Kim's party tonight?" Xiumin does his best not to let the annoyance seep into his voice. But he fails, as always. "She wants a...what is it? A Croissoint-"

"A Croque en Bouche." Luhan hums as he puts miniature flowers and tiny leaves over his apple pies. "It's not difficult- just syrup wrapped around some choux. But syrup breaks quickly so you'll have to do it at her son's birthday party"

"Me?' Xiumin sputters.

As if he can sense Xiumin's scowl, Luhan turns around and grins blindingly. His voice turns into a sing song. "Don't worry- I'll attach handy dandy step-by-step instructions~ There's not way you could go wrong "

Xiumin internally curses because last time Luhan said that? Ended in a five-year-old's doodle taped to a bag of flour and an exploding cake. In his face. It really wasn't pleasant, and Xiumin is not in a hurry to go through that again.

Unfortunately, with Luhan, that's the way thing always seem to end up.