First time seeing her

When destiny starts to move

Super Junior finally arrived at their last destination for their world tour before returning to Seoul. They immediately got off the plane and waited to get their things that are now being loaded off the plane. As soon as they got their things they headed for the bus that was waiting for them to board. Once they got near the exit of the airport, they saw a lot of their fans, shouting and screaming their names, swarming and blocking their way to the bus and they had to wait for the security to clear a path for them to take.

A few minutes after the security arrived and made a way for them through the swarming fans, they were able to start making their way towards the bus. On the way to the bus Donghae suddenly stopped when he saw a girl, who was holding a placard with his name on it, staring at him and he unconsciously stared back at her. Suddenly he felt butterflies in his stomach as both of them continued to stare at each other. Eunhyuk noticed that Donghae was not moving and that he was looking somewhere in the sea of swarming fans.

After a few seconds, Donghae was still not moving and Eunhyuk got annoyed thinking that if they don’t get moving now they won’t be able to have any free time before they start their rehearsal for their concert tomorrow night and so Eunhyuk decided to get Donghae himself so that they’d have free time before the start of rehearsals. Donghae who was still staring at the girl was very much startled when Eunhyuk suddenly jumped in front of him.

“Yah, Donghae-ah who are you looking at?” Eunhyuk said “Nothing hyukkie, let’s go” Donghae said when Eunhyuk started looking at him with curious eyes. Before Donghae stepped inside the bus he looked back to where the girl was a moment ago and was disappointed when he couldn’t see where the girl was.

- That’s odd she was there a moment ago - Donghae thought before turning back when he heard Leeteuk shouting from the back of the bus that he should get in so that they can arrive at their hotel earlier and have free time to do what they want before they start their rehearsals for the concert the following night.

On the way to the hotel, Eunhyuk was looking outside the window while thinking to himself - who was Donghae looking at earlier? – He then looked at Donghae who was now sleeping peacefully due to jet lag and thought to himself – Maybe it was just some random fan girl that was lucky enough to catch hae’s welcoming smile - and with that Eunhyuk dismissed that thought and like Donghae and the others, he also ended up falling asleep on the way to the hotel.